What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Education is an endogenous phenomenon but intelligence and capability is a gift.

I Agree, no one is perfect in this world and no one person can have all the capabilities.

Some will only have education some will have intelligence along with education and some will have capabilities along with education. We have to make sure people who fit into this criteria are allowed to sit in the parliament and assemblies by putting a certain limit which has to be met.

My honest request to you to answer one question ir-respective of your party affiliation:

do you think the current lot of politicians are

intelligent to serve the nation
or
capable to serve the nation
or
educated to serve the nation

All three categories are from your own post.

One more thing like I said few days ago that Qadri's holidays are over and he will go back to his country Canada.

i just cant stop feeling sad. one bad call by IK (to align with PAT in their march towards PM house) and PTI lost it all.
Sir ,
Its too early to think that another big wave & the boat will be sailing quite well.
joining PAT was the right decision cause most of the PTI crowd wasnt there all the times?
PAT is allways there!

PM is back..... Not listening to opposition is democracy to him.

Now it seems PTI has retreated from PM resignation demand. I personally see it as a good development.

Sherpao is also more loyal than the king.

Yes now we can have an end here. I still point out thet he should try to make sure he gets something for KPK like better trade incentives with other provinces or more budget amount as deal. after all that is how politics is done.
All smaller parties follow kings. I doubt it would have been any different if PTI was in power and was working as an alliance with them. TBH the speaker will do what N and PPP want in the end. More on the N.

I dont see why the speaker is there. Nobody gives a damn to what he says or asks. Pretty insulting job there. :P :P :P

Only PPP members behaved like true democrats.... Zardari led gang is so disciplined. :woot:

Achakzai more loyal than the king.
SMQ started his speech with praising Khurshad Shah & also praised BB, ZAB. & said BB was his leader.... so they were all chill chill kool kool :P

How the hell did this fat guy who is shouting now get in an MNA? Is this parliament full of retards?
The Pakistani awaam follows people who can't even talk in a civilised manner. Ridiculous

Yes now we can have an end here. I still point out thet he should try to make sure he gets something for KPK like better trade incentives with other provinces or more budget amount as deal. after all that is how politics is done.
All smaller parties follow kings. I doubt it would have been any different if PTI was in power and was working as an alliance with them. TBH the speaker will do what N and PPP want in the end. More on the N.

But there's already a mechanism in place, however this can be negotiated later not now.

Speaker acted professionally, lets agree to this also.

He shouldn't have left the house.... No point calling joint house meeting if PM is unwilling to listen to what PTI has to say in the house.

Yep. He should have been there. Its the system as its a main opposition party.

Well the fool of ANP just said " mian nawaz sharif is the elected president of Pakistan" oh mairay bhai prime minister hai. :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: where do these guys come from? :P

They all barking now without PTI there

hahhaa..

They cant accept the truth
PTI should have stayed cuz no one told them to leave and the Parliamentarians will speak ... you have no right to use word "Barking".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom