What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

The powered is called 'jamal gota'. Not sure if you new gen folks know this word.
Will make everyone run towards bushes..... :) nonlethal weapon

ہم نے اپنے مطالبات کا ڈرافٹ وزیراعظم کو بھجوادیا تھا ،جاوید ہاشمی
ہمارے مطالبات کے ڈرافٹ کا جواب آنا تھا ،جاوید ہاشمی
BwW8aRpCMAEVu7h.jpg

1505461_495538173882735_5016185298050572278_n.jpg

This image has been published by Geo, and is being circulating at social media since morning. Is it really a gun or just a folded umbrella shown as a gun ???

Actually, its all PMLNs fault. Nawaz Sharif want Shahbaz Sharif to resign to save his a$$. Now Shahbaz Sharif don't want to resign so everything happening is because of him and his fellows.

Stealth yar, the order is not correct. I wonder the CNCs/COASs could be arranged in order.
brother i know the order it is just a reference of our military genereals... hardly find any Yaha, Aslam Baig etc pix on the internet...

Javed hashmi has mentioned serious disagreements with Imran. From downing street example to advancing towards PM house.

عمران نےکہاکہ اب مجبوری آگئی ہےآگےبڑھناہے#جاویدہاشمی

Hashmi is speaking very much against PTI, Thinking about changing party in the future as he is slamming imran like well pervaiz rasheed.

Javed hashmi: Imran said I'm the leader and I won't listen to anyone of their opinion in party

Wow talk about loyalty. You never ever talk against your leader like that unless you are thinking about shifting parties. This guy is going back to N. This is some very harsh words against him. Words i would expect from N.

Back
Top Bottom