What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

1505461_495538173882735_5016185298050572278_n.jpg

This image has been published by Geo, and is being circulating at social media since morning. Is it really a gun or just a folded umbrella shown as a gun ???

If this is real then where is the video footage. It was shown as live tv so surely there will be actual footage rather than an image that could easily have been photoshopped.

another fact is that no police have been killed or injured by bullets. If the guy in the pic had a real gun which looks like an assault rifle, then police casualties would have been guaranteed.

1505461_495538173882735_5016185298050572278_n.jpg

This image has been published by Geo, and is being circulating at social media since morning. Is it really a gun or just a folded umbrella shown as a gun ???
Unfortunately I dont trust our media....

Jo maidaan par hora hai woh tou dikhana nai bus bakwas pictures of god knows who from god knows when hi repeat hoi jari hain :angry:

And fake twitter accounts to justify it and then stupid bakwas pictures on real twitter account...

Seriously someone should break the neck of those reporters for reporting SHIT without researching its origin....Bus jald bazi mein bakwas dikha day tay hain not just this incident but every god damn sensitive incident in Pakistan!

THis is the reason I LEFT PTI
Thanks Javid Hashmi for breaking the silence
This is the time for Bhadur Shah Zafar of Pakistan to come forward and tell this nation how one man has been manhandling the whole system abusing his powers.
Its Now or Never!

If this is real then where is the video footage. It was shown as live tv so surely there will be actual footage rather than an image that could easily have been photoshopped.

another fact is that no police have been killed or injured by bullets. If the guy in the pic had a real gun which looks like an assault rifle, then police casualties would have been guaranteed.
there was news police was shot in leg.

acan't use it openly, muzzle catches camera

Hashmi says party workers need to ask Imran why he not accept the decision of Core Committee.. hmmmm

Tariq Butt ‏@tariqbutt_ 32s
(Surprisingly) SMQ was also opposed 2 change of sit-in &left place saying he is going to appear in a TV talk show before IK's announcemnt

Hamid Mir ‏@HamidMirGEO 30s
Dear Imran Khan pls listen the appeal of your party President Javed Hashmi pls don't push Pakistan towards 5th military rule

nawaz-sharif4-890x395.png

Nawaz thinking "I wish I stayed back in KSA"

Nawaz no problem do you know main to doobonga magar tumhain bhi sath laikar. Please remember this and implement it and spill the beans of the agreement you have with the other parties. Come on at least do a single good thing during the few days you have in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom