What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Thank god someone attacked these munafiqs who are getting the awaam hyped by showing us BS instead of truth!

Unfortunately I dont trust our media....

Jo maidaan par hora hai woh tou dikhana nai bus bakwas pictures of god knows who from god knows when hi repeat hoi jari hain :angry:

And fake twitter accounts to justify it and then stupid bakwas pictures on real twitter account...

Seriously someone should break the neck of those reporters for reporting SHIT without researching its origin....Bus jald bazi mein bakwas dikha day tay hain not just this incident but every god damn sensitive incident in Pakistan!

Source: Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions | Page 139
So are you saying police was right to attack police? Because as you say, they spread bs?

Also hamid mir account is legit

I bet sheikh rasheed will become PTI president lololol

Hashmi is revealing rruth, imran losing face

1. افسوس!خان صاحب ایسے آدمی کیساتھ کھڑے ہیں جو پارلیمان کو نہیں مانتا،جاوید ہاشمی
  2. نوازشریف نہ قومی اسمبلی میں جاتے ہیں نہ سینیٹ میں ،جاوید ہاشمی

So are you saying police was right to attack police? Because as you say, they spread bs?

Also hamid mir account is legit
Where did I say that?

All I said is media is going bonkers...So far they have shown us 2-3 lies and not to mention 4-5 wrong pictures to prove their yakking....

And then we have real twitter accounts posting these FAKE PHOTOS AND LIES to make it sound right and legit...

And to top it up we have fake twitter accounts (esp of this Khattak guy) quoted to justify what BS media showed....

BwXCtwtCYAAI1wj.jpg

1. افسوس!خان صاحب ایسے آدمی کیساتھ کھڑے ہیں جو پارلیمان کو نہیں مانتا،جاوید ہاشمی
  2. نوازشریف نہ قومی اسمبلی میں جاتے ہیں نہ سینیٹ میں ،جاوید ہاشمی

What has the parliament given to the common man?

Where did I say that?

All I said is media is going bonkers...So far they have shown us 2-3 lies and not to mention 4-5 wrong pictures to prove their yakking....

And then we have real twitter accounts posting these FAKE PHOTOS AND LIES to make it sound right and legit...

And to top it up we have fake twitter accounts (esp of this Khattak guy) quoted to justify what BS media showed....
No, I gave example, you didn't say it.

abecause many people were saying police beating up protestors. But here pti pat also beat protestor.

You've poor taste of sarcasm.

Breaking news: Even sheikh rasheed didn't allow imran to go forward.

3rd force, i'm telling you1!1!11!!36!5!238!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom