What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Hashmi says party workers need to ask Imran why he not accept the decision of Core Committee.. hmmmm

Tariq Butt ‏@tariqbutt_ 32s
(Surprisingly) SMQ was also opposed 2 change of sit-in &left place saying he is going to appear in a TV talk show before IK's announcemnt

Hamid Mir ‏@HamidMirGEO 30s
Dear Imran Khan pls listen the appeal of your party President Javed Hashmi pls don't push Pakistan towards 5th military rule
Dhandli in Imran party. Lol

Didn't he say democracy in party? And he won'r listen ro others, saying he's leader?

@orangzaib we were right. When he becomes PM, he won't listen to any minister. He'll say "i'm leader" and offer his sacred advice.

Hashmi says PMLN is till his party, but i left bcoz they did not bring the change & continued with the same traditional politics...He joined PTI bcoz he knew that PTI is the party of change, but Khan's decision puts PTI for reaching its goal

Exactly, IK always said that "We listen to our Party decision and follow our core committee"
Then why is he not respecting his own party's decision?
He is a one man show and there is no democracy in is Party now.

Thank god someone attacked these munafiqs who are getting the awaam hyped by showing us BS instead of truth!

Unfortunately I dont trust our media....

Jo maidaan par hora hai woh tou dikhana nai bus bakwas pictures of god knows who from god knows when hi repeat hoi jari hain :angry:

And fake twitter accounts to justify it and then stupid bakwas pictures on real twitter account...

Seriously someone should break the neck of those reporters for reporting SHIT without researching its origin....Bus jald bazi mein bakwas dikha day tay hain not just this incident but every god damn sensitive incident in Pakistan!

Source: Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions | Page 139

Dude! I think I just got a rash from reading that! I know we are all tense but is that even a word?! :blink: Damn what did UK teach you? Feed/ feeded? What happened to fed? :unsure:

English
verb
feed
conjugated in all tenses.
Past tense of happened= happeneded

Lol

It's normal if people don't know past tense they put ed in end. English is funny, no constancy, But fed is a very common and easy word.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom