What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10583878_768788936506861_1202260105555713093_n.png

No FRESH Visuals, because Police tortured the cameramen & engineers of 8 TV channels.... Now, it is replaced by geo news for press conference of Javaid hashmi.

Hamid Mir say.. SMQ was also of the view that we should not march towards PM House ..
even their own leaders are leaving Imran Khan... no idea who keep whispering blunders in ears of Imran Khan

Hashmi says Imran Khan will be responsible if martial law is imposed
Shah Mahmood Qureshi differed his opinion about marching towards PM house

No idea really, Imran Khan may need to merge her party with PML-Q soon... since the leadership of PTI is confused about the decisions taken by Imran Khan

Hamid Mir say.. SMQ was also of the view that we should not march towards PM House ..

zahid Hussain ‏@hidhussain 38s
It is replay of 1977 when the agreement between Bhutto and PNA was blocked. The rest is history

If he said that then he is an idiot.

Look like he have no vision of Pakistan, we need change for better.

I think he is from Lhr @Emmie
he told me your city :whistle:

No, I gave example, you didn't say it.

abecause many people were saying police beating up protestors. But here pti pat also beat protestor.

You've poor taste of sarcasm.
Not at all being sarcastic with all the BS circulating you can find anything to suit any of your needs....

Police ceased food and water supply to people in march on the direct orders of Nawaz sharif.
And noora police is also compelling doctors to stop treating injured people in hospital.
And it has also been reported that lots of dead bodies has been hidden by noora police in order to hide their brutality.

What a brain dead bitch. Obviously Ch Nisar was on the streets in the Red Zone, he was the butcher giving the order to shoot. Brave my ***. Even a monkey with a gun is more brave than any PMLN leader. :guns:

Marvi aur Mariam ka to time kareeb aa raha hai......... barri bannay gee jab yeh dono saath hongi............. fun times lie ahead....... :cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom