What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Just Watch on dawn news, Families are eating Baasi Roti because police is not allowing food & water.... Police is attacking on food truck.

he told me your city :whistle:

Not at all being sarcastic with all the BS circulating you can find anything to suit any of your needs....
yup. I like that ary one, 2 helicopters taking out gold from PM house or 7 people dead.

Worse thing, people don't even know if the tweets are by normal people or actual journalists. I hope you understand the difference among thrm

even their own leaders are leaving Imran Khan... no idea who keep whispering blunders in ears of Imran Khan

Hashmi says Imran Khan will be responsible if martial law is imposed
Shah Mahmood Qureshi differed his opinion about marching towards PM house

No idea really, Imran Khan may need to merge her party with PML-Q soon... since the leadership of PTI is confused about the decisions taken by Imran Khan
Sorry state of affairs i must say....

SAMAA TV ‏@SAMAATV now
#AugustMaiMarch: The leadership (of PTI) stands with Imran Khan. - Sheerin Mazari

Police ceased food and water supply to people in march on the direct orders of Nawaz sharif.
And noora police is also compelling doctors to stop treating injured people in hospital.
And it has also been reported that lots of dead bodies has been hidden by noora police in order to hide their brutality.

Just Watch on dawn news, Families are eating Baasi Roti because police is not allowing food & water.... Police is attacking on food trucks.

That's really sad....I wonder when NS ever ate that or was there even a night he went hungry :(

Addressing the media, PTI president Javed Hashmi, distancing himself from Imran Khan, says the party chairman broke his pledge to the party of not moving forward from Constitution Avenue.

Criticising Imran’s decision, Hashmi says, “It does not happen in any country in the world that people pick up sticks and protest outside the PM House.”

“Imran should save himself from embarrassment,” the PTI president says, urging Imran to move back to Constitution Avenue.

“If he moves back, I will join him,” Hashmi adds.

Condemning the attack on media last night and government’s actions, Hashmi asks the government to stop attacking protesters.

Imran Khan - It's not gud:disagree:

Just need to stop these thing and wait for next election............... If u lost than his role to do gud opposite leader role.

Very bad for Pakistan....... doing childish things

yup. I like that ary one, 2 helicopters taking out gold from PM house or 7 people dead.

Worse thing, people don't even know if the tweets are by normal people or actual journalists. I hope you understand the difference among thrm
I dont have a twitter account cant tolerate the shit that circulates there...I have enough headache tweaking through those tweets on my fb :what:

10632787_10152658729156101_8563962440513963339_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom