What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Do you think she has forgotten? Do you remember the bakery incident? Trust you me, I've led a long eventful life, I stand by my comment, 'once a whore, always a whore'...... in her case, an arrogant bitch as well!

i know she is not an innocent/angel .... But we should not use profanity.

This is a much dirty game... Ahsan Iqbal clearly saying that " We were negotiating yesterday with PTI's top leadership yesterday and we were coming to a solution and on the other side Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri told the crowd to march forward."
He said " we were surprised that when we were coming to a solution why did PTI and PAT marched to the PM residence"??
Is PTI leadership and Imran Khan are not on one page?

Food, Water tanks are not allowed. They are thirsty and hungry from last night. They are sitting in-front of parliament house & d chowk. Many arrested
Sad to know that but I call it leadership failure, when govt send water tanks you guys claims it's poisons or mix with chili powders.

Now IK giving speech, guess how many in crowd! Even camera feeling Sharm to put the camera on crowd, short story there is no peoples but few hundreds.so don't compare this crowd what u mention.
Sitting in japan you rely on tv. Independent Eye witnesses say something else. And what happened last night do you expect all the people at one place. Just have a look at parliament hOuse lawns and the tent city there

10515206_638177066281389_8781419090229902782_o.jpg

Let's not forget the staff at PIMS amidst the chaos. They've been working tirelessly around the clock treating both the police and the protesters without bias. Let's remember them in our prayers too.

Ahsan Iqbal clearly saying that " We were negotiating yesterday with PTI's top leadership and we were coming to a solution and on the other side Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri told the crowd to march forward."
He said " we were surprised that when we were coming to a solution why did PTI and PAT marched to the PM residence"??
Is PTI leadership and Imran Khan are not on one page?

Back
Top Bottom