What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

IK and TuQ have turned Pakistan into a circus. Anyone who supports IK and TuQ are just as guilty as those that support NS.
They have right to protest on roads. They are arresting PTI workers from one month, stopping their democratic right and to save their rigged seats, model town incident. Even they did not allow chaliswan Youm-e-shuhada of model town, they arrested 25000 workers of PAT and many killed. This is not only undemocratic, this is brutality and inhuman act.

she has lost her mind. she has literally lost her freaking mind. A 2 month year old died you stupid hag. People died and there were many injuries. Lets see you say good job if it was your son who died there. FOR THE LOVE GOD!!!! I want to call her soo many things but i will get ten negative ratings and a ban if i did.

Uski maut ko bhi cash karwna tha Maryam NS ne.

You see what I mean.. why is it that Imran Khan does not mention the Gullu Butts in the crowd who were carrying sticks and entered where police was trying to stop them?? Was this a peaceful crowd?

You see what I mean.. why is it that Imran Khan does not mention the Gullu Butts in the crowd who were carrying sticks and entered where police was trying to stop them?? Was this a peaceful crowd?
From the history of terrorist gullu police , protester have right to defend from shells and save children. today, Police is Also beating cameramen & engineers of 8 TV channels expect PTV & Geo news.

IK and TuQ have turned Pakistan into a circus. Anyone who supports IK and TuQ are just as guilty as those that support NS.
I fail to understand how it can be termed as circus. If this is circus then french revolution, iran revolution, mao revolution were also circus can cny one dare to say that those were. It is only after the movement comes to its logical conclusion it can be termed success or failure. Even if it is is the later it is cruel to call te hardships of if not millions, even of thousand or hunderds as circus.

Why would you get ten negative ratings? When these Noora automatons call everyone a Taliban/Taliban sympathizer, do they get negative ratings?

Is calling a genuine people leader a Taliban somehow less atrocious than calling a whore a whore? Go ahead, speak your mind!

she has lost her mind. she has literally lost her freaking mind. A 2 month year old died you stupid hag. People died and there were many injuries. Lets see you say good job if it was your son who died there. FOR THE LOVE GOD!!!! I want to call her soo many things but i will get ten negative ratings and a ban if i did.

She used to be for those reasons, now she is known for others, none good!
She is well known around the town. :cheers:

From the history of terrorist gullu police , protester have right to defend from shells and save children. Police beating cameramen & engineers of 8 TV channels expect PTV & Geo news.
I do not understand this... so you mean that police should let the crowd do whatever they wanna do? Police didn't attack them since 14th of august. my question is " why did they stop the crowd last night".
I'm not the supporter of any news channels because all of them can be bought.

I fail to understand how it can be termed as circus. If this is circus then french revolution, iran revolution, mao revolution were also circus can cny one dare to say that those were. It is only after the movement comes to its logical conclusion it can be termed success or failure. Even if it is is the later it is cruel to call te hardships of if not millions, even of thousand or hunderds as circus.
Now IK giving speech, guess how many in crowd! Even camera feeling Sharm to put the camera on crowd, short story there is no peoples but few hundreds.so don't compare this crowd what u mention.

My intention is not to troll in anyway I was just shocked to see the Supreme court of Pakistan degraded like that.
This cheap Supreme Court is corrupt and deserved to be treated like this because nawaz sharif killed 14 people in model town still Supreme Court didn't took any action against this unconstitutional act. And secondly they are arresting the innocent people and making fake cases against them, and not only that they have released many gullu butts (Aka nawaz sharifs terrorists) so that they could harass females in dharna and kill people in this march

Why would you get ten negative ratings? When these Noora automatons call everyone a Taliban/Taliban sympathizer, do they get negative ratings?

Is calling a genuine people leader a Taliban somehow less atrocious than calling a whore a whore? Go ahead, speak your mind!

She used to be for those reasons, now she is known for others, none good!

Nah. I am better then her on this. I hated it when people called names to them all and dont want to become like a hypocrite in front of my own eyes. :D :D :D

Imran has given his speech and re-gathered his crowd. Tonight it will be interesting to see how many people come. Man these police are hounding media and this is looking like a media hunt here moe then a protestors hunt.

Nawaz leaving lahore for islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom