What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Demonstrators have set a container on fire in the Cabinet Division, which is located in the Red Zone. The Express Tribune.

Only excuse.... Can you disturb the life in London this long? No, you'll be jailed second day...

And this time by civilians.... Score levels.... Times now to uproot it to get a lead, eh?
In london no one can become PM with murder and corruption charges on him

Sorry for being rude but can I ask you a question?
How many votes have you cast? 70? 100? 1000?
to answer your question : only 1 ..
and there is a way of solving an issue... rigging happened every where... even in KPK.. but PTI since the election have been using bad language and that changed my thinking and I will not vote for PTI any more.

10632639_852748338078400_7748067055157273250_n.jpg

she has lost her mind. she has literally lost her freaking mind. A 2 month year old died you stupid hag. People died and there were many injuries. Lets see you say good job if it was your son who died there. FOR THE LOVE GOD!!!! I want to call her soo many things but i will get ten negative ratings and a ban if i did.

Don't give him too much credit.. He only apologized for the attacks on the press reporters, not for the attacks on protesters.
because the protesters crossed the limits and marched with sticks... does that show that the protesters were peaceful??

Ladies kay naam parr dhabba matt lagao. She is what she is. I know of her 'lady-like' activities very well. Learn how to speak your mind! :)

If she has forgotten......We shounldn't.

Imran khan is anarchist like Arvind Kejiriwal in India. He is stupid in protesting against elected government. If there was any rigging the solution is only through legal means. These kind of protest are not good hurting Pakistan even more.

Some journalist have tweeted that this is stage managers by PA to get more say using their proxies. Not sure what truth really is.
Sir imran khan has done every thing . He asked Supreme Court , election commision, and governerment to audit election in constituencies where rigging occurred. But no one took him seriously, instead the government mocked him. The government even killed 14 innocent people in model town just to save their kingdom in Pakistan. And do you know nawaz sharif has now become third richest pakistani, thanks to This demoncracy. People are out here in the street to stop this madness by nawaz sharif and to stop this kingdom ship of the sharif family.

And secondly sir plz stop acting like traditional BS indians, stop criticizing Pak army, if it wasn't pak army then things could have gone out of control. Protestors when went inside the parliament, pak army ask them to stay calm and to stay out of parliament they totally took the control of protestors inside parliament without any clash or violence. And let me remind you it was Nawaz sharif who asked Pak army for help. He is the one hiding his big ugly @ss behind army. And if it was some other country then I'm sure that a martial law would have been proclaimed but still general raheel sharif is saying that he won't interfere in the politics and GHQ is also analyzing the situation.

Imran has been able to regroup his group. He must make sure the dharna does not vansih here. The only situation for him i see is keep doing dharna here and have protests all over pakistan and build an anti-N sentiment here.

Back
Top Bottom