What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwVA8-BIEAATjK4.jpg:large

ARY was always influenced by MQM (and MQM is supporting PAT) and now openly sidelined with PTI.
Dunya news is owned by Mian Amir Mehmood - Leader of PML-Q also supporting PAT and PTI

Mubashar Luqman has always pro dictatorship and PTI and PPP so anything besides that, he hates it and is abusive from time to time. I remember he once said that he was brought in to journalism by Salman Taseer so you know he was political too
Who is not political? You are not? You do not support or sympathize with a particular party? What is the difference between you and Luqman? He is on the TV expressing his views, you are on the PDF forum doing the same.

It was police who opened fire on crowd on NS orders. They were not even near PM house or parliament.

I and the entire world has seen the footage. No one's stupid. Run your mouth like your leader Taliban Khan without any barriers elsewhere. You can't hide the truth and propaganda can only take you so long. Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist are directly responsible for every drop of blood that spilled today in Islamabad. The entire world is seeing this.
The fact that Police has all the weapons but hasn't used any and has ONLY used Plastic Bullets and Gas speaks a lot for the orders given to them. They are showing restraint. And all of us can see people using Knives, Cutters, Bulldozer to break the Parliament door out and assault on the Police. Scores of Policemen have been injured and sent to Hospitals along with the Militia members!

I'll show you what a system is. How about you do a march in Canada to support IK like this and go to Ottowa in front of some capital buildings......I'd love to see where you go from there in the 10 minutes of opening your mouth pumping violence out. People like you have come to the Western world with these extremist based ideas and that's why all of you need to be tracked. Listen to this crap, you enjoy a democratic Canadian system, use it to your advantage and spread terrorism and violence back home???? WTF?

How is this terrorism? The people are fed up with corruption. If they were not slaves to the west I would still be in Pakistan right now. Let's see how u can keep ur calm with no electricity in the intense heat for 19 hours. While the PM is living the life while people are dying with no food and water. Have u ever been to Pakistan?

Who is not political? You are not? You do not support or sympathize with a particular party? What is the difference between you and Luqman? He is on the TV expressing his views, you are on the PDF forum doing the same.
He is a normal guy, luqman is an anchor of a supposedly impartial channel. Small difference.

How can one claim pti to be violent?i came back from jalsa after the tear gas break out started,PTI workers were so nice that they specifically asked not to throw stones on the side where police were standing.

And also wtf geo new did? I hear it has broken all the records of hypocrisy.

How can one claim pti to be violent?i came back from jalsa after the tear gas break out started,PTI workers were so nice that they specifically asked not to throw stones on the side where police were standing.

geo been fairly correct in their reportjng. Ary has gone cookoo.

it was started by PAT followed by some people of PTI

The job of a journalist is to present news and not take sides.. be as neutral as possible and not give your own nonsense or start abusing like he does all the time. Just spread news and let the people decide

I am a common man and can make my opinion based upon the facts I see/read.

Back
Top Bottom