What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

One of the reasons behind polarization of the crowd is unprofessional journalism. ARY and GEO crossed all limits.

10644860_10152721879754090_7117642124046115702_n.jpg

10346112_10152721879824090_7547807463995331834_n.jpg

Pakistan media few years ago was bit mature

now they are more like prostitutes, ready to be sold, who wants it? Paisa phaink tamasha dekh
I used to like kashif abbassi and badami. Severely disappointed by them. Very biased.

The job of a journalist is to present news and not take sides.. be as neutral as possible and not give your own nonsense or start abusing like he does all the time. Just spread news and let the people decide

I am a common man and can make my opinion based upon the facts I see/read.
Anchor persons are not reporters or journalists hence express their opinion. That is an unfortunate fact of the electronic media. The bold part is exactly what the anchors do too. They are not present at the scene for most of the time rather forward the news coming to them from the reporter/cameraman who are present at the scene. I see no fundamental difference between you/me and an anchor for all of us extract information from various sources, analyze them as per our biases, and present.

Pakistan media few years ago was bit mature

now they are more like prostitutes, ready to be sold, who wants it? Paisa phaink tamasha dekh

That's true! Can you now spot a balanced journalist?

Imran Khan's container being targeted by shell while Khan is on the roof. Proud of brave leader.
Container is live on dunya. He isnt even in the roof. And nothing is going on. People just standing around.

Stop lying.

When is this fake tamasha going to end? So we can actually start to focus on things that REALLY FREAKING matter, like energy, economy, infrastructure, war against talibunnies, protection of minorities, foreign policy etc.

First time Imran Khan asking PTI protesters to join the brave hearts PAT workers to move forward....but still less in number !!!!

Back
Top Bottom