What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

It was police who opened fire on crowd on NS orders. They were not even near PM house or parliament.

Do you happen to have a recording of that "phone call" from NS? All I see is Civilian Terrorism DIRECTLY ordered by the Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist.......as soon as this crap calms down, both of these need to be taken to a jail at an undisclosed location designed for high priority terrorists.

Everyone should stop watching ARY.

At one point, luqman was saying that a helicopter was firing from above.

Atleast imran is outside, canadian mullah still hasnt left his bullet proof car. And hes making excuses like oh i got injured by a shell.

It was police who opened fire on crowd on NS orders. They were not even near PM house or parliament.
Stop lying. Why would you do that? Did you just wake up?

The biggest problem for Tahir ul Qadri's PAT is that nobody died... they wanted to count on deaths and cry more and revolt on the basis of dead bodies... but it didn't happen.

I am afraid what Tahir ul Qadri will do next to incite violence...
I cant say for TAQ, but IK is not type of a person who would count on dead bodies. For God's sake, political differences aside, don't try to speak as if you have seen what is in the heart of somebody. That is something only Allah knows so leave it to him. If IK/TAQ really wanted dead bodies, they would have moved towards PM house a weeks earlier when there were more people in the crowd and not exhausted as they were now. Besides, dead bodies or not, this crackdown has weakened up the government even more than before the crackdown and people's sympathy will go with IK/TAQ and not with the government.

I think people are gathering once again so Tahir ul Qadri may come back once again.

But both TuQ and IK knows what is going to happen if they tried to invade the PM house or any government institution once again. I believe the leadership didn't want to enter the premises but there are about 15,000 people over there, we know the mentality of us Pakistanis, some of them tried to enter the premises and got beaten up by the police.

Now the public would know they can face similar response once again so they will be sitting like a good boy from now onwards

many of them are still moving forward and police doing shelling

BwU_EBGIQAANDPw.jpg:large

Says a person with an Afghanistani flag. I don't work for the CentCom. Telling you to be democratic and resolve your issues with dialogue and respect the democratic system immediately qualifies people like me as Jews, RAW, the CIA, CENTCOM and all. While people like me are just telling you to respect the democratic system and let go of the VIOLENT Pakistani mentality that exist in your society. Proof of which can be seen on the Media live from Islamabad. Who attacks their Parliaments and State's Symbols?? People are right when they say that Pakistan has become the most dangerous and extreme place in the entire world. Just take a look at the TV screen and you just see the extreme mentality in IK and Mullah Terrorist's actions, speeches and then in their follower's actions!

What democratic system? In the elections last year on the news I remember they reported of rigging. NS hasn't kept one promise to the people of Pakistan while he is filling his pockets with American dollars. Load shedding is still a huge issue. If there was no protests then there is going to be no change. The reason why there is so much violence is because people are sooo fed up with corruption that this is literally the only way. How would u feel if there was 19 hours without electricity while the PM was living a luxuries life. He doesn't care about the Pakistani people. All he cares about is finding how to make his wallet fatter.

IK and others wearing gas masks and have shields i thinks he will say something to PTI supporters

I can tell you what he'll say:
My faithful idiot supporters, please remain on the front and take all the hits and attack State's symbols while I watch from my BULLET PROOF container with a gas mask on". I know you can't see me but I am like the WIND, just in the air behind you ONLY MUCH safer than all of you. Keep going, your innocence, illiteracy and love for your religion is doing wonders for ME and my cousin Mullah Terrorist's personal issues and greed for power.
I need Jack Daniels drink now so I am going to go downstairs get another drink, jerk off and will come back up to support you over the Microphone again". I am sorry, my feet hurt so I can't walk with you".

The same representative doctor who used to lie when he was in charge of Jinnah hospital during dengue fever epidemic in lahore in last tenure of cm Shahbaz Sharif

today he siad that only rubber bullets were used but one woman is in critical condition some "thimg" went in her stomach and pierced it and came out on the other side

can a rubber bullet or a tear gas canister can pears a person like that ???? i think not so the "tweeter lady" should stop watching ptv 2

What democratic system? In the elections last year on the news I remember they reported of rigging.

I'll show you what a system is. How about you do a march in Canada to support IK like this and go to Ottowa in front of some capital buildings......I'd love to see where you go from there in the 10 minutes of opening your mouth pumping violence out. People like you have come to the Western world with these extremist based ideas and that's why all of you need to be tracked. Listen to this crap, you enjoy a democratic Canadian system, use it to your advantage and spread terrorism and violence back home???? WTF?

ARY's share holders and partners are IK's buddies and a few big deals in his party and some X-establishment. Its a known factor. No one else including the international media is saying more than 4 serious. But ARY says "SCORES of people died".....talk about instigating hatred and putting fuel on the fire. Propaganda at its best.
ARY was always influenced by MQM (and MQM is supporting PAT) and now openly sidelined with PTI.
Dunya news is owned by Mian Amir Mehmood - Leader of PML-Q also supporting PAT and PTI

Mubashar Luqman has always pro dictatorship and PTI/PPP so anything beyond that, he hates it and is abusive from time to time. I remember he once said that he was brought in to journalism by Salman Taseer so you know he was political too

I can tell you what he'll say:
My faithful idiot supporters, please remain on the front and take all the hits and attack State's symbols while I watch from my BULLET PROOF container with a gas mask on". I know you can't see me but I am like the WIND, just in the air behind you ONLY MUCH safer than all of you. Keep going, your innocence, illiteracy and love for your religion is doing wonders for ME and my cousin Mullah Terrorist's personal issues and greed for power.
I need Jack Daniels drink now so I am going to go downstairs get another drink, jerk off and will come back up to support you over the Microphone again". I am sorry, my feet hurt so I can't walk with you".
Hahaha

I agree with you but Emmie my friend, we have just witnessed the U-turns from Nawaz on Army-mediation, the difference between the actual FIR and the one released to the media etc. How one can trust him? Whatever the government has agreed to give to IK/TAQ was not backed up with any guarantee. Even the Army stepped back in the end and refused to give any guarantees on behalf of the government.

It wasn't a U-turn in his policy, it was a face saving refute, he did that on the pressure from parliament. As for as FIR is concerned, brother I am all for justice to the victims of model town, whoever is behind the carnage must be brought to justice. FIR is just a report, when challan is submitted in the court, the court if convinced can order addition of more relevant sections. Minhaj also could have approached same session court that ordered police to register its complain.

Even the Army stepped back in the end and refused to give any guarantees on behalf of the government

If it's true then thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom