What's new

Govt conditionally ‘allows’ Israeli citizens to visit Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do claim Kashmir, Kashmir is our jugular and that is why I want to recognise Israel so we can get a few monkeys of our back and have a good proper ding - dong with the dhotis.

Why do you assume Israel has anything to do with Kashmir, a declared issue only between Pakistan and India?
There is no international pressure known to the populace for Pakistan to recognize Israel. Israel has nothing to do with Judaism and most Jews live outside of Israel.

you do realize that yr country's image is tained in apartheid past right?
Tainted by apartheid by the shameful support of the west for a minorty ruling over a majority. Yet modern SA is not only respected but Nelson Mandela - winner of a Nobel prize, is held up as a great world statesman, a leader and a visionary. His master stroke was to unite the rainbow nation and reach out to all citizens to forgive the past and move forward under the banner of truth and reconciliation. Which one of our leaders since Jinnah could even hold candle to this man! so I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with your nonsense.

Tainted by apartheid by the shameful support of the west for a minorty ruling over a majority. Yet modern SA is not only respected but Nelson Mandela - winner of a Nobel prize, is held up as a great world statesman, a leader and a visionary. His master stroke was to unite the rainbow nation and reach out to all citizens to forgive the past and move forward under the banner of truth and reconciliation. Which one of our leaders since Jinnah could even hold candle to this man! so I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with your nonsense.
realy? are south african blacks satisfied with these largely symbolic things today, when anglo saxons with only 10% of population dominate all high profile jobs and businesses in RSA?

Thats why today, they r again rising up! during Mandela's era, all they got was political liberalization of RSA, now they are asking for real stuff, the economic.

Yr information is outdated.

you do realize that yr country's image is tained in apartheid past right?
realy? are south african blacks satisfied with these largely symbolic things today, when anglo saxons with only 10% of population dominate all high profile jobs and businesses in RSA?

Thats why today, they r again rising up! during Mandela's era, all they got was political liberalization of RSA, now they are asking for real stuff, the economic.

Yr information is outdated.
You are clueless on the politics of this country. So please stay out and dont inform the rest of the world using the indian bastards Gupta lense. You are speaking same language.

For all those Ummah lovers, kindly search if Palestine allows Pakistanis on arrival visa? No, They don't allow Pakistanis on arrival or even E-visa. However, Indians can get on arrival/E-visa. I am not advocating that we should or shouldn't establish diplomatic ties with Jews, but we need to take our heads out of the ground and start working for the interest of Pakistan and Pakistan only.

For some reason we love to create enemies where there are none. I am not saying become pro-Israel as their human rights record is deplorable, but no need to kiss arab a** either. Neither side cares about us and they should be treated accordingly as well. Turkey for example maintains diplomatic ties with both sides. Unfortunately decades of anti-Israel rhetoric has genuinely made them our enemy. The Jewish lobby in Washington which would have been indifferent to us, actively works against us. There is still time to change this but alas we have gifted India a key ally.

For some reason we love to create enemies where there are none. I am not saying become pro-Israel as their human rights record is deplorable, but no need to kiss arab a** either. Neither side cares about us and they should be treated accordingly as well. Turkey for example maintains diplomatic ties with both sides. Unfortunately decades of anti-Israel rhetoric has genuinely made them our enemy. The Jewish lobby in Washington which would have been indifferent to us, actively works against us. There is still time to change this but alas we have gifted India a key ally.

Considering the fact how much Pakistan has lost for the Palestinian cause, it is indeed sad. Remember we allocated them free land in ISB to build their grand embassy and what we got back in return was that they called back their Ambassador just because Dehati aurat (India) protested against the Ambassador's presence in Anti-India Kashmir rally.

It is true, we don't necessarily have to be an adversary with Israel. We don't have any direct conflict with them. However, the torch-bearers of Islam (Arabs) are already enjoying warm diplomatic ties with Israel.

You are clueless on the politics of this country. So please stay out and dont inform the rest of the world using the indian bastards Gupta lense. You are speaking same language.
Same way old Engineer with a PhD. you are also clueless on the politics of this country(Pakistan's who dont even share anything in common with yrs or yr western civilization). So please stay out and dont inform the rest of the world using the indian/judeo christian bastards of this forum's lense. You are speaking same language.

Right back at you Mr Denel!!!!!!

PTI government specially IK need to understand one thing very clearly. FK the "compassion" non sense and ruthlessly purge the country bureaucracy. PMLN and PPP have ruled country for more then three decades. They have got their moles deeply entrenched in the system who are beneficiaries of the corrupt system. Giving milk to snakes living in your home in a hope they won't bite you is the stupidity of highest order.

Make horrible example out of few and hopefully the rest will fall in line. There are times when you have to install fear to rule smoothly according to your own vision.

Same way old Engineer with a PhD. you are also clueless on the politics of this country(Pakistan's who dont even share anything in common with yrs or yr western civilization). So please stay out and dont inform the rest of the world using the indian/judeo christian bastards of this forum's lense. You are speaking same language.

Right back at you Mr Denel!!!!!!
correction... 2Phds now.

keep me away from indians ... sorry pal. i draw the line with curry munchers :) Guptas and their Zuma croonies stole billions and billions from work meant for our people; it had nothing to do with aparthied but post aparthied under Zuma.

I dont use neither indians/judeo christians either ways to propagate; it is people like you who promote hate all the time. Grow up.

Back to topic at hand. thank you.

correction... 2Phds now.
keep me away from indians ... sorry pal. i draw the line with curry munchers :)
i told u before....keep yr opinions limited to the areas where u are a competent authority. We here dont talk about the internal matters of RSA since this is not a South African or African forum itself....lets respect that

Dont stick yr finger into every hole u find. If u call that tunnel vision, then change yr line of thinking.

i told u before....keep yr opinions limited to the areas where u are a competent authority. We here dont talk about the internal matters of RSA since this is not a South African or African forum itself....lets respect that

Dont stick yr finger into every hole u find. If u call that tunnel vision, then change yr line of thinking.
Pal.... I am a South African jew and anything with Isreal is a concern of mine. So thank you.

Remind yourself you are the one that brought up RSA. Please dont use foul language and profanities e.g. hole etc. I can put same verbiage back but you just have no sense of decency. Everytime, you have a problem with me - simple Ignore will do.

Putting on ignore list from now. cheers. have a mampoer on me.

Pal.... I am a South African jew and anything with Isreal is a concern of mine. So thank you.

Remind yourself you are the one that brought up RSA. Please dont use foul language and profanities e.g. hole etc. I can put same verbiage back but you just have no sense of decency. Everytime, you have a problem with me - simple Ignore will do.

Putting on ignore list from now. cheers. have a mampoer on me.
and iam a Pakistani citizen on a Pakistani Forum....please refrain from getting ugly reactions if u dont like them by limiting things/opinions to yr area of expertise then.

Plan and simple, i have told u twice now and third time i will go one step even ahead, because thats my policy as well in dealing with thick skinned people like u!

Thank You and Goodbye!

Imran Khan has got a soft spot for the Jews considering his wife is one. Pakistanis should be very careful of Imran Khans loyalties

It's a mistake nothing else and it will be fixed soon Imran is not that stupid simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom