What's new

Govt conditionally ‘allows’ Israeli citizens to visit Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you are a PTI supporter.

Why you are saying it as if its a bad thing. Any conciouse Pakistani, supports Imran Khan and sees him as a sole hope, he is the head of the party PTI, so yes I do support them. I will stop when they start causing corruption and fail to stop the injustices happening inside. For now, I support them.

Why you are saying it as if its a bad thing. Any conciouse Pakistani, supports Imran Khan and sees him as a sole hope, he is the head of the party PTI, so yes I do support them. I will stop when they start causing corruption and fail to stop the injustices happening inside. For now, I support them.

No. I was alluding to the fact that PTI has raised this issue in the parliament as well. Thus reflecting your opinion in the parliament.

You're right. That's why we should ban both of them.

:enjoy:

Ban them and do what exactly? Stop trade, stop religious yatris from coming in. This mentality of blocking countries from entering our economic zone etc will only harm us in long run. We should stop being emotional and do business with potential partners.

no doubt Pakistanis are the dumbest people on earth

Here it goes again.
Why does isreal even want to visit the hell of a country we have.
Surely this is a common mistake because these documents are usually copy Paste.
If government keeps on making these blunders then they give something totally useless to the brainless population something to worry about.

I hope you do realise that Islam is essentially a sect of Judaism along with Christianity. The religions of one God and the book.

View attachment 530088

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has conditionally allowed Israeli citizens to visit the country which officially does not recognize the Zionist state.

Recently, the Interior Ministry released rules and regulations for citizens of seven countries for visiting Pakistan. The list contained the names of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nigeria, Somalia, Palestine, and Israel.

The conditional permission to citizens of Israel shocked people as Pakistan has not recognized Israel. When people reacted strongly to the list, the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports blamed the interior ministry for the “mistake” and ordered “correction”.

View attachment 530089

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has recently issued rules and regulations for citizens of the seven countries for visiting Pakistan.

On its website, the FIA explained rules and regulations for Israeli citizens visiting Pakistan. They were required to register themselves with the police and seek a stay permit from the district police officer (DPO) of the concerned district.

Israeli citizens were also supposed to return the ‘stay permit’ before leaving the country; otherwise, they would not be issued the ‘travel permit’, which is mandatory for leaving the country.

According to the rules, people having ‘work visa’ or ‘Saarc visa’ would be exempt from police registration. Similarly, Israeli citizens are also exempt from police registration, but Indian citizens have to register themselves with the police after arrival in Pakistan.

However, Immigration Director Ismatullah Junejo said the list was issued by the interior ministry. He added that the Ministry has included the name of Israel in the list. “It is a mistake and Israel’s name is being removed from the list after it was pointed out by the media,” he added.

https://www.thenewstribe.com/2018/1...ly-allows-israeli-citizens-to-visit-pakistan/

@Maarkhoor @Jinn Baba @BATMAN @Major Sam @Tameem @AZ1 @SmartGeek @Awan68 @Yaseen1 @Canuck786 @CIS-TRANS @Umair Nawaz @Azadkashmir @Ahmet Pasha @newb3e

Guys first, its not a mistake, actually it becomes a mistake, only when, media took notice, Come on, we all know how such stuff works, how they gauge public reaction regarding such sensitive matters etc. secondly its not an individual singular incident, its a chain of incidents, and this latest incident is part of it. Another Point to note is that interior ministry comes directly under Imran Khan, so he is directly responsible.

Now check this...

EXCLUSIVE: Airport staff say Israeli plane landed in Pakistan

In face of government denials, pilot and employees at Pakistan's Noor Khan Airbase say they saw aircraft arrive in Rawalpindi.

Three members of staff at the airbase confirmed the pilot’s account. One said he saw a car pick up a delegation at the steps of the plane which returned several hours later.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...nfirm-israeli-plane-landed-pakistan-553677754

and

VIDEO: PTI MNA calls for ties with Israel

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...-sign-deals-with-jews-to-bring-peace-pti-mna/

Now lets rewind back to some years, London mayor elections Sadiq Khan vs Zac Goldsmith.

Now who is Zac Goldsmith? he is a son in Law of Jacob Ruthschields (Freemason), plus Zac goldsmith is an active member and candidate of CFI (Conservative Friends of Israel), a pro Israel Zioninst organisation in UK who want creation of such Israeli state occupying parts of Saudi Arabia up to Khyber and Egypt too, just google it, Now we all know Imran Khan actively supported Zac and ran an election campaign for Zac against Sadiq Khan in UK.

ZAC GOLDSMITH: ISRAEL A “SHINING LIGHT IN AN OTHERWISE DARK PART OF THE WORLD”

"On Israel, Zac stated: “My view is that Israel is one of the most extraordinary countries on earth. It is the only democracy in an area of the world where there is no true democracy besides Israel. It is a little shining light in an otherwise dark part of the world, and I think we should do everything we can to strengthen our relationship”."

https://cfoi.co.uk/zac-goldsmith-israel-a-shining-light-in-an-otherwise-dark-part-of-the-world/

ZAC GOLDSMITH WARMLY WELCOMED IN NORTH LONDON ON CFI CAMPAIGN DAY

"CFI led a highly successful campaign day in North London with Conservative Candidate for Mayor of London Zac Goldsmith on Sunday, ahead of the election on 5th May. Zac, CFI, and over 70 CFI activists packed a bus and mini-van to support Zac across North London, stopping at the constituencies of Harrow East, Hendon, and Finchley & Golders Green."

https://cfoi.co.uk/zac-goldsmith-warmly-welcomed-in-north-london-on-cfi-campaign-day/

Zac Goldsmith praises Imran Khan while looking for Muslim votes

Here are some earlier incidents pointing towards a fact that Maulan Fazlur Rehman may well be correct about Imran Khan being a zionist agent.
Good decision on part of Pakistan.

its seems like this bloody ba****d wild media is in a serious danger there for it is spreading fake news against IK govt by the help of its biggest father Israel....

dose any one of Pakistani trust this media...
PEMRA, is bunch of corrupt harami sellouts... and lakh di lanat on this govt that it has not been able to reform PEMRA.. and how it can when Fawad Ch. is as corrupt as any patwari..

Something really really is going on behind it seems....these things just dont appear out of Blue!
Exactly... Thats my point, i mean as i said earlier its not a singular individual incident, but its part of a chain of events, and every time they use a logic, oh its a mistake, oh Ayesha Hadeed does not know what she is saying, oh We didn't knew Atif Mian was a Qadiyani, oh no Israeli plane came to Pakistan. etc. etc.

Absolutely... Thats my point, i mean as i said earlier its not a singular individual incident, but its part of a chain of events, and every time they use a logic, oh its a mistake, oh Ayesha Hadeed does not know what she is saying, oh We didn't knew Atif Mian was a Qadiyani, oh no Israeli plane came to Pakistan. etc. etc.

bari fikar hai yr apko....... jamhooriyat enjoy nahi karte aap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom