What's new

Govt conditionally ‘allows’ Israeli citizens to visit Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you also a PTI supporter?
No, I am a Pakistan Zindabad supporter. I support any party that will rule with honesty and competency and make Pakistan one of the best countries in the world. I don't care about PTI, PMLN or PPP. But what has that got to do with Judaism. We are in part jewish and should embrace our heritage and brothers.

No, I am a Pakistan Zindabad supporter. I support any party that will rule with honesty and competency and make Pakistan one of the best countries in the world. I don't care about PTI, PMLN or PPP. But what has that got to do with Judaism. We are in part jewish and should embrace our heritage and brothers.

If you are part Jewish, why are you not claiming the land in Israel?

If you are part Jewish, why are you not claiming the land in Israel?
As Muslims we have to acknowledge our heritage and whether you like it or not Islam's root is in Judaism and as a muslim I am not claiming land in Saudi Arabia. My interests are only in PK and how best to raise PK out of the clutches of idiots like you.

Last edited:
As Muslims we have to acknowledge our heritage and whether you like it or not Islam's root is in Judaism and just like as a muslim I am claiming land in Saudi Arabia. My interests are only in PK and how best to raise PK out of the clutches of idiots like you.
Thank you for standing up for me!!!!. These wretched idiots trollers have nothing but a donkey eye patch. They cant even read the koran but land up smoking weed. 1/2 baked potatoes or rather samosas.

As Muslims we have to acknowledge our heritage and whether you like it or not Islam's root is in Judaism and just like as a muslim I am claiming land in Saudi Arabia. My interests are only in PK and how best to raise PK out of the clutches of idiots like you.

Why don't you first claim Kashmir? Saudi Arabia and Israel are too far away yet Kashmir is a literal stones throw away.

IsraHELL is called CANCER OF MIDDLE EAST! And don't think we will ever tolerate you!

HoloHOAX NEVER happened and Gas as many Yuds as you can!
Man you need to get your act and stupidity under control.

Pakistan and Israel should establish relations. There is no harm in doing so.
Yes, it is time to get into normalised relation. It is long overdue. Let the arabs sort their own garbage out for a change.

For all those Ummah lovers, kindly search if Palestine allows Pakistanis on arrival visa? No, They don't allow Pakistanis on arrival or even E-visa. However, Indians can get on arrival/E-visa. I am not advocating that we should or shouldn't establish diplomatic ties with Jews, but we need to take our heads out of the ground and start working for the interest of Pakistan and Pakistan only.

Exactly... Thats my point, i mean as i said earlier its not a singular individual incident, but its part of a chain of events, and every time they use a logic, oh its a mistake, oh Ayesha Hadeed does not know what she is saying, oh We didn't knew Atif Mian was a Qadiyani, oh no Israeli plane came to Pakistan. etc. etc.
Geert Wilders has also thanked Imran Khan on his twitter for putting Khadim Hussain Rizvi in jail

Thank you for standing up for me!!!!. These wretched idiots trollers have nothing but a donkey eye patch. They cant even read the koran but land up smoking weed. 1/2 baked potatoes or rather samosas.
unfortunately too many people have no knowledge and spout what they have been told by the illiterate Mullah. Most God men tend to be self serving charlatans. Islam's beautiful message has been so tarnished and skewed by self interest that many followers are displaying bigotry, dogma and hatred, instead of actually being the people our religion teaches us to be. In the case of Israel, I do understand why many people hold their noses, the Nakba is a great tragedy and I want Jerusalem back in the control of Muslims, but we can still have relations with Israel for our self interest, to bolster our diplomacy and strength. If Egypt, Jordan, the Palestinians, Turkey can have diplomatic relations why can't we? Heck even SA, the gulf states are now moving towards a recognition of Israel so I think we should start down the same path. This act alone will blunt many of India's advantages. We need to be brave enough to take that route.

Why don't you first claim Kashmir? Saudi Arabia and Israel are too far away yet Kashmir is a literal stones throw away.
I do claim Kashmir, Kashmir is our jugular and that is why I want to recognise Israel so we can get a few monkeys of our back and have a good proper ding - dong with the dhotis.

unfortunately too many people have no knowledge and spout what they have been told by the illiterate Mullah. Most God men tend to be self serving charlatans. Islam's beautiful message has been so tarnished and skewed by self interest that many followers are displaying bigotry, dogma and hatred, instead of actually being the people our religion teaches us to be. In the case of Israel, I do understand why many people hold their noses, the Nakba is a great tragedy and I want Jerusalem back in the control of Muslims, but we can still have relations with Israel for our self interest, to bolster our diplomacy and strength. If Egypt, Jordan, the Palestinians, Turkey can have diplomatic relations why can't we? Heck even SA, the gulf states are now moving towards a recognition of Israel so I think we should start down the same path. This act alone will blunt many of India's advantages. We need to be brave enough to take that route.

I do claim Kashmir, Kashmir is our jugglar and that is why I want to recognise Israel so we can get a few monkeys of our back and have a good proper ding - dong with the dhotis.
Yes, it is the half baked mullahs leading the illiterate masses on the narrative of war and ignorances. Yes, no doubt on the tragedy and you will find in Isreal a huge segment of populous agrees with it contrary to the stupid angle give by the mullah brigades who need a foil to get the masses roiled up. I take very strong exception to many members here who are so so stupid to use word like gassing etc. Have these idiots even known tragedy - they forget that they would have been next on the line if Nazis continued on towards Jerusalem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom