What's new

GOOGLE now shows Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as INTEGRAL PART of INDIA, not as disputed te

What?

Kashmir.png

Then how you people reject Wikipedia as source when we talk about Indo-pak war history? That time you people behave like as Google is owned by Indians. All Google sources becomes false suddenly for you. Lolzz
Wikipedia is not written by google but by people contributing to it. we are just 20 crore and U more than 1.2 billion. Do we stand any chance? :P

I think its for Indians only; while the rest of the world recognizes J&K as a disputed territory while majority of the Muslim countries recognize it as Pakistan's territory.
I dont remember any Muslim country saying J&K is Pakistani territory. They might have said its disputed but not Pakistani territory.

What a country of losers... Pakistan is small country compare to them why dont they try to get it...
All they can do on Map i wont be surprise one day india will make United State as their integral part on google map..
Hindu redicals are getting stronger they are more dangerous than taliban cuz they rap nuns and burn father with churches.
They kill sikhs in their holliest place of golden temple.
And demolish muslim masjid ..
They kill human for animal they against valentine day they hate their own fellow lower cast hindus...
They rape women without mercy
India is shining with full shine...

How convenient!!!:rofl:, don't you think it's more easy to build a road directly from India to Afghanistan according to this revised google map:lol:...c'mon make your dream come true:p:
So by your logic and according to some "Chinese" maps of South Tibet (Arunanchal), LAC, South China Sea and Senkaku should have Chinese Map.

C'mon make it happen :lol:

Senkaku

images.jpg

Arunanchal/Chushul

images.jpg

1411509765455_wps_2_FILES_In_this_photograph_.jpg

The ground reality can't change by self made maps.It has need of bleeding.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom