What's new

GOOGLE now shows Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as INTEGRAL PART of INDIA, not as disputed te

As a big brother perhaps you should use the influence you have to make the region more like the EU with free movement of goods and people, Shanghai pact is a good forum where we can address all our issues.

Pakistan is still fixated on their core issue 'K' until this is resolved long term ties will be one sep forward 2 steps back.

Lol China's Pakistan friend we're not the big brother. Only India and Pakistan can solve their historical problems, by interfering into their internal business China might get backfire.

Lol China's Pakistan friend we're not the big brother. Only India and Pakistan can solve your historical problems, by interfering into your internal business China might get backfire.

You were and still are involved in the K issue, you are big brother to both of us and have much more influence in Islamabad than we do. But I feel you want the tension it suits you :agree: the reason is it keeps India in check

Indians aur unki choti choti khushiyan :enjoy:

2Fut2Pj.jpg
jab meow meow chhoti huo tuo khushiyan b chhoti e hoti hn :rofl:

You were and still are involved in the K issue, you are big brother to both of us and have much more influence in Islamabad than we do. But I feel you want the tension it suits you :agree: the reason is it keeps India in check

It's wrong to say China want to see tension within Pakistan and India, we have not instigated any Indo-Pakistan conflict, and sure China and India still have territorial dispute, we might dislike each other but we're not historical enemy. But India always perceive China activities in SA as threat and think that we're there to check India. China still don't have enough of resource to keep up with Japan and US in pacific, it doesn't make sense to spend extra resource to keep India in check and create multi-front enemies.

K issue is indeed a problematic and China don't have influence in Pakistan nor willing to lecture or impose on other's foreign policy as US did...that how China and Pakistan to become an all weather friend.

What happen to the CPEC ? :cray: and when India will make road to have direct connectivity to Afghanistan with this revised map:rofl:

The day when India will make road to have direct connectivity to Antarctica with a revised map:rofl:

:raise:Oh, oh, teacher pick me!!! It's "C" the answer is obviously "C"

There's snow and snow and uh, mountains with snow. It's clearly Norwegian.

Kashmir or Norway?

Kashmir-Valley-Trip.jpg

Iceland-Norwegian-Fjords.jpg

They both look like Norwegian clay to me.

The only way it could get more Norwegian is if Kashmir was a pristine tropical island like Bouvetøya.

Bouvet.jpg

*Sigh* Such a handsome piece of Norwegian clay:ashamed:. And the perfect vacation destination for all your Nordic friends:welcome:!

And it's funny you wrote that, because I was going to suggest just giving it to Norway for administration anyway:lol:. You beat me to it!

You know Freyja its actually my ancestral homeland and I am a Kashmiri ! :azn:

What do you think the butt referred to my over inflated bu.....ummmhh....ego; its a Kashmiri surname ! :ashamed:

But its too damn cold...I say the Indians can have it as long as they agree to give a bit of the sunny areas in Punjab ! :D

Gimme more of this and you can have all of Kashmir ! :tongue:

fields-punjab.jpg

Gimme more of this and you can have all of Kashmir ! :tongue:

fields-punjab.jpg

:o: How about you give me flowers and Kashmir:D?

briksdalbreen2.jpg

Mountain_Flowers_in_Norway_by_wallpapergirl92.jpg

Seriously, if you want flowers in abundance, come to Norge. We've plenty once spring comes around.

The day when India will make road to have direct connectivity to Antarctica with a revised map:rofl:

Watch yourself:angry:. Invading a NATO partner isn't in your best interest.

it's only on google (in) domain on google(com) it show same old map where kashmir is a disputed territory , so wake up you been dreaming too long

The way google is behaving it seem as if Google might also have been purchased by ball-thakray and his RSS & Co.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom