What's new

GOOGLE now shows Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as INTEGRAL PART of INDIA, not as disputed te

Bet you dont have places with butts in their names :D

Tao Butt
3681821418_6a93b9b9dd.jpg

:o:Tao Butt

bart-snicker.gif

I wish:(. That'd make my day so much more entertaining.

:o:Tao Butt

bart-snicker.gif

I wish:(. That'd make my day so much more entertaining.
There is also village in the vicinity called Helmet village :D
STill Tao Butt is the 4rth funniest name of a place in Pakistan

As usual much ado about nothing from bhakts.

Bhai jaan apki jaan afghans aur fir Sikkhon sey kisni chudiye thi ?

Vaadi men modern education kon lekar aya,afghan ya Dogra ?

Road network kisne banaya, Afghan ya Dogra ?
Famine mein ziyada amwaat ki wajah kon bana?
Kis ki wajah say wadi kay musalmaan Punjab gaye?
Kis nay Muslims par double taxation ki?
Kis kay law kay tehat Musalmaan ki maut par bhe saza Brahman ki maut say kam thi?

Kis ney Muslim leaders ko saza kay taur par zinda deskin kiya?
500,000 lakh Muslims ka jammu mein katal kis ney kiya?
Kon wadi key bahar sey settlers laya sirf is niyat sey kay Muslim minority mein badal jayein?
Hazoor poonch rebellion ki main wajah bhe unjust taxation sey he shoru hoyi thee
His heavy handed approach led to his own Muslim soldiers rebelling against him

But I don't need Chinese passport to visit Arunanchal pradesh,chushul,daulat beg oldi and Chumar.

View attachment 304336
But surely i shall apply for Japanese permission for Senkaku and Viets permission for tourism spots in south China sea. :rofl:

I know you gonna said that, India might hold the land of South Tibet (AP) but China hold the future and destiny of the population that living there, you surely know what I mean :azn:, and let me know how tasty Brahmaputra water after your visit :rofl:. As for Taoyu island, it's just an empty island, you can apply the permission and see if Japan dare to issue you the visa for that:lol:. And you can come visit SCS any time and witness our achievement with islands reclamation, you can have a good view from Vietnamese side :rofl:

0,,18628791_303,00.jpg

I know you gonna said that, India might hold the land of South Tibet (AP) but China hold the future and destiny of the population
So many smileys yet too little substance in the post.

Future of what people - Arunachal ? For them future lies in India.

5--15th-augDSC00023.jpg

Lapung%20South%20Asian%20Games.jpg

school-children-from-arunachal-pradesh.jpg

.As for Taoyu island, it's just an empty island

Not any more.

341250e9-s1.jpg

And you can come visit SCS any time and witness our achievement with islands reclamation, you can have a good view from Vietnamese side :rofl:
Great view indeed :lol:

FOREIGN201604131331000458063402024.jpg

[QUOTE="Kiss_of_the_Dragon, post: 8297239, member: 132432"and let me know how tasty Brahmaputra water after your visit [/QUOTE]

Unlike western china, our food belt don't require Brahmaputra.

we already have thousands of ever flowing rivers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_India

india-river-map.gif

This is so pathetic! Friends, what would any self respecting nation would do in this situation? The nation doesn't even control the lands but it wants to show that it does? where is this fake pathetic pride coming from??

If India wants to show the lands it doesn't control as its own lands, then come and take the lands if you dare. Since you are too cowardly to do that, you threaten companies with fines. Typical cowardly India
Perhaps in the future all of South Asia will be shown as Bharat?

The crying from the very obvious sections of PDF is only adding to the fun ;)

Carry on.....with all the crying.

How convenient!!!:rofl:, don't you think it's more easy to build a road directly from India to Afghanistan according to this revised google map:lol:...c'mon make your dream come true:p:

There probably is a road but we can't access it :undecided:

Be friend with Pakistan that is India future to access central Asia by road....the most effective way.

We trying but Pakistan not granted India MFN status and refusing to let us trade via Afghanistan through their land :rolleyes:

Only option is via Iran now :azn:

We trying but Pakistan not granted India MFN status and refusing to let us trade via Afghanistan through their land :rolleyes:

I think if India make an irresistible offer to Pakistan :D such financial aid, help fixing Pakistan needs (water, electricity...) something that Pakistan consider as worthy exchange...when both see mutual advantage of helping each other...I wondering why Pakistan will refuse to grant India passage to Afghanistan? this been said, it's also in China interest to see stability on this region so we can do more business with both:P

I think if India make an irresistible offer to Pakistan :D such financial aid, help fixing Pakistan needs (water, electricity...) something that Pakistan consider as worthy exchange...when both see mutual advantage of helping each other...I wondering why Pakistan will refuse to grant India passage to Afghanistan? this been said, it's also in China interest to see stability on this region so we can do more business with both:P

As a big brother perhaps you should use the influence you have to make the region more like the EU with free movement of goods and people, Shanghai pact is a good forum where we can address all our issues.

Pakistan is still fixated on their core issue 'K' until this is resolved long term ties will be one sep forward 2 steps back.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom