What's new

GOOGLE now shows Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as INTEGRAL PART of INDIA, not as disputed te

So by your logic and according to some "Chinese" maps of South Tibet (Arunanchal), LAC, South China Sea and Senkaku should have Chinese Map.

C'mon make it happen :lol:

Senkaku

View attachment 304334

Arunanchal/Chushul

View attachment 304331

View attachment 304332

as matter of fact, yes :lol:, it's also in our passport:rofl:

fig1.png

Chalo mein bhe Azad Kashmir sey he hoan daikhtey hain apki khwahish ka kiya nateja nikalta hay
Abhi bhi mauka hai. The whole Kashmir in future India ka part banane wala hai. To aap bhi fauran Indian Citizenship ke liye apply kar do.:tup: :azn:

Abhi bhi mauka hai. The whole Kashmir in future India ka part banane wala hai. To aap bhi fauran Indian Citizenship ke liye apply kar do.:tup: :azn:
Na ji dada nay azadi mein hisa ada kiya mujhay kon si afat aye hay kay mein ghulami ki beriyan apney galay mein pehno :D

Na ji dada nay azadi mein hisa ada kiya mujhay kon si afat aye hay kay mein ghulami ki beriyan apney galay mein pehno :D
Are nhi nhi hum aapka istaqbaal ghulami ke beriyon se nhi balki gulab ke foolo se krenge.:angel:

"The only way India can see Azad Kashmir as its own territory" sniffs,:rofl::rofl:

Great now its time to actually draw these lines as international borders.
Great now its time to actually draw these lines as international borders.
Your AKHANDATA will be wiped through your a**, btw goodluck...aj jaker cherhaway cherhana cow matta ko... Jayehind.. :butcher::butcher:

Khushbu lgana matt bhulna kio k rastay men bht pathan hen... :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Khwahishon ko hakikat me badalte der nahi lagti.:D
Khwahishen okat dekh kr kerni chahiyen... :rofl:

@Freyja you support Pakistan's claim to Kashmir...right ? :azn:

In fact I won't even force you to choose; I'd give you a fair choice ! :D

To the question: Is Kashmir a part of Pakistan ?

a) Yes :agree:

b) Hell Yeah :yay:

c) Its Norge Clay ! :o:

@Freyja you support Pakistan's claim to Kashmir...right ? :azn:

In fact I won't even force you to choose; I'd give you a fair choice ! :D

To the question: Is Kashmir a part of Pakistan ?

a) Yes :agree:

b) Hell Yeah :yay:

c) Its Norge Clay ! :o:

:raise:Oh, oh, teacher pick me!!! It's "C" the answer is obviously "C"

There's snow and snow and uh, mountains with snow. It's clearly Norwegian.

Kashmir or Norway?

Kashmir-Valley-Trip.jpg

Iceland-Norwegian-Fjords.jpg

They both look like Norwegian clay to me.

The only way it could get more Norwegian is if Kashmir was a pristine tropical island like Bouvetøya.

Bouvet.jpg

*Sigh* Such a handsome piece of Norwegian clay:ashamed:. And the perfect vacation destination for all your Nordic friends:welcome:!

And it's funny you wrote that, because I was going to suggest just giving it to Norway for administration anyway:lol:. You beat me to it!

"The only way India can see Azad Kashmir as its own territory" sniffs,:rofl::rofl:

Your AKHANDATA will be wiped through your a**, btw goodluck...aj jaker cherhaway cherhana cow matta ko... Jayehind.. :butcher::butcher:

Khushbu lgana matt bhulna kio k rastay men bht pathan hen... :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Khwahishen okat dekh kr kerni chahiyen... :rofl:
Abhi to kashmir hi dikhaya hai.... kal agar bill pass ho gaya toh pakistan ko bhi dikha denge. Just to appease.

Sirf Kashmir ko India ke map me dikhane se ye halaat hai. Agar sach me Kashmir India me aa gya to na jane kya hoga.:chilli::rofl:

:raise:Oh, oh, teacher pick me!!! It's "C" the answer is obviously "C"

There's snow and snow and uh, mountains with snow. It's clearly Norwegian.

Kashmir or Norway?

Kashmir-Valley-Trip.jpg

Iceland-Norwegian-Fjords.jpg

They both look like Norwegian clay to me.

The only way it could get more Norwegian is if Kashmir was a pristine tropical island like Bouvetøya.

Bouvet.jpg

*Sigh* Such a handsome piece of Norwegian clay:ashamed:. And the perfect vacation destination for all your Nordic friends:welcome:!

And it's funny you wrote that, because I was going to suggest just giving it to Norway for administration anyway:lol:. You beat me to it!
Bet you dont have places with butts in their names :D

Tao Butt
3681821418_6a93b9b9dd.jpg

Typical Hindu :-)

Muh men Ram ...
Akhir ap dogra ki nasal key ap say behtar kon janay kis tarah apsey jan churaye ye ham he jantey hain :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom