What's new

Good things about your neighbours

These threads are always opened by rookies who come here seeking peace and friendship. After spending a couple of weeks they turn into us.
I agree with you when i joined PDF i was a very rational and sober poster but after reading hateful comments here now i am a certified hardcore professional troll :lol:

I hate Pakistan. Too many extremists.
I hate Bangladesh. They should decide whether they want to remain independent or swarm into India and become part of the Indian Republic.
I hate China. I am still peeved off about that "no warranty" claim at China Mall a day after buying a remote controlled helicopter there.
I hate Bhutan and Nepal. Those people imitate us in everything
I hate India. Too many whiny pesky people there and the Hindutva crowd makes me sick to my stomach
Dude you hate everyone ? Why don,t you just leave this planet and start living on mars or jupiter ? :rofl:

My favorite countries in South Asia are Nepal and Bhutan. Even Nepal is consider as a poor country Nepalis wear dresses decently than their neighbors.

Pakistan - They have planned cities, advance military technology than most of south Asian countries. Only dislike thing is colour of soil (light brown) &dust in Pakistan.

India - I admire their auto industry, I like North East Indian region and Kerala region. Dislike things are Tamil Language. lol I know some will think we hates Tamils so etc etc Actually it's not the reason, Tamil language is so noisy. I hate it since the childhood. ;) (don't get me wrong, ok!)

Bangladesh - Even it is a muslim country I see freedom, smile and enjoy on the face of Bangladeshi women than most other muslim countries. Bangladesh will be the #1 country in the Indian subcontinent in the next decade. Dislike things are box type buildings and population density.

Afghanistan - I feel like this country should not belong to South Asia. Good thing is they have started playing cricket so we will have another team for world cricket.

Maldives - sweet islands, I always wonder if Maldives can attract over 2 lakhs Chinese tourists why we can't reach that target. we are still around 1 lakh tourists from China.

Sri Lanka - That's my country. :D It is funny to see the name of my country with southeast asian tourism destinations, Thailand, Vietnam etc. Sri Lanka is getting its place on world tourism destinations.
dislike things - SL railway & standard of politicians..

Last edited:
My favorite countries in South Asia are Nepal and Bhutan. Even Nepal is consider as a poor country Nepalis wear dresses decently than their neighbors.

Pakistan - They have planned cities, advance military technology than most of south Asian countries. Only dislike thing is colour of soil (light brown) &dust in Pakistan.

India - I admire their auto industry, I like North East Indian region and Kerala region. Dislike things are Tamil Language. lol I know some will think we hates Tamils so etc etc Actually it's not the reason, Tamil language is so noisy. I hate it since the childhood. ;) (don't get me wrong, ok!)

Bangladesh - Even it is a muslim country I see freedom, smile and enjoy on the face of Bangladeshi women than most other muslim countries. Bangladesh will be the #1 country in the Indian subcontinent in the next decade. Dislike things are box type buildings and population density.

Afghanistan - I feel like this country should not belong to South Asia. Good thing is they have started playing cricket so we will have another team for world cricket.

Maldives - sweet islands, I always wonder if Maldives can attract over 2 lakhs Chinese tourists why we can't reach that target. we are still around 1 lakh tourists from China.

Sri Lanka - That's my country. :D It is funny to see the name of my country with southeast asian tourism destinations, Thailand, Vietnam etc. Sri Lanka is getting its place on world tourism destinations.
dislike things - SL railway & standard of politicians..

Oii.. This is about something you find most positive about your neighbor.. In our case India and Maldives.. Not the rest ..Stick to the subject machun.. :p:

PS: Thought you wanted to leave the forum.. Good to see you still here

Oii.. This is about something you find most positive about your neighbor.. In our case India and Maldives.. Not the rest ..Stick to the subject machun.. :p:

PS: Thought you wanted to leave the forum.. Good to see you still here

Yep, I won't comeback after this month. I'm permanently ending the life on PDF.

search bangladesh model sarika :D
I did but :blink::blink::blink: ahem ahem I got some links which talk about scandals in her name.Rest I dont know,we get only filtered content here.(Thankgod!!)
Chinese music??? Where do you get it?? :what:

A friend of mine had once sent this link to me

from then on i like the Chinese bamboo flute music.:smitten:
Made in Bangladesh lungi is world famous in West Bengal. :chilli:
how is world famous just limited to "west bengal" ??:girl_wacko:
Nationalism is Jingoism in a way. The only difference is in degrees of extremism added to it.
Here comes our Atheist UNIVERSAL CITIZEN :-)

I did but :blink::blink::blink: ahem ahem I got some links which talk about scandals in her name.Rest I dont know,we get only filtered content here.(Thankgod!!)

all are false news, you know some pevert try to abuse girls

how is world famous just limited to "west bengal" ??:girl_wacko:

Only if you have better sense of sarcasm.

Here comes our Atheist UNIVERSAL CITIZEN :-)

I'm against any sort of divide in the society, be it territorial or economical or racial or communal. In the 21st century, the race should be defined by knowledge, not origin.

I'm against any sort of divide in the society, be it territorial or economical or racial or communal. In the 21st century, the race should be defined by knowledge, not origin.
Thats how the caste system originated, isn't it??
First ppl were divided according to their knowledge and soon knowledge was "inherited".And to this date we haven't been able to eradicate it.

1. japan :**** film
2. thailand ,vietnam,philipine , nice for vacation。especially thailand. I love thailand
3. south korean. my wife like shopping in southmkorean
4. north korean :cheesy:
6. Indian.... complex feeling, a great nation
7. pakistan: all weather friend,allahu akbar
8. russia :nice women

and many other neighbors, why we have so many neighbors
such a bad boy, PERVERT

psst hey kid, gimme some links, cuz most of them are banned here

Back
Top Bottom