What's new

Good things about your neighbours

i love all my neighbors......:D:D
except those illegal BD's in my country......:pissed::pissed:
once they are out......I am good....

I hate Pakistan. Too many extremists.
I hate Bangladesh. They should decide whether they want to remain independent or swarm into India and become part of the Indian Republic.
I hate China. I am still peeved off about that "no warranty" claim at China Mall a day after buying a remote controlled helicopter there.
I hate Bhutan and Nepal. Those people imitate us in everything
I hate India. Too many whiny pesky people there and the Hindutva crowd makes me sick to my stomach

Not surprised that an Indian started this thread.

We are a loving and caring people. :enjoy:

bwahahahah bhai apni tareef nahi karni thi neighbours ki karni thi

OK......let me put in some positive energy again....pakistan has (arguably) better road infra than india.....and is arguably a cleaner place than india...#only positive commments

if you have doubt then dont post. positive comments means you have to be sure about something your are posting

Indian democracy and free press.. Even though it's not without fault.. But no other nation in the world can boast of that kind of a franchise where people's opinion truly represent the ballot..Not even the US

And i aint no rookie

[quote="if you have doubt then dont post. positive comments means you have to be sure about something your are posting[/quote]
come on.....how would i ever know unless i spend a couple of years in pakistan......whatever i saw in pics on def.pk impressed me....hence the comment!!...apologiesif the" arguably" offended u

OK......let me put in some positive energy again....pakistan has (arguably) better road infra than india.....and is arguably a cleaner place than india...#only positive commments
:raise: I got it! India has a bigger population then us...no doubt in that :agree:

On a side note...You guys have a higher literacy rate (I think)

Last edited:
(1)China; always helped Pakistan in time of need. And they are very hard working and loyal people. And I'm a big fan of Jackie chan.:smitten::china:

(2) india; Indians are very friendly Although I don't watch films a lot but I am big fan of indian films which are as good as holly wood films.:triniti:

(3) Afghanistan; they are very brave people, they never gives up. They always fight till end. And there are lots of afghanis in Pakistan.:yes4:

(4) Iran; I like the way they are standing against USA.:-) They are very brave country and very nice people. They never beg to any country.we also have cultural similarities.

Last edited:
There are plenty of threads where we glorify our country and demonize a neighboring country in south Asia.....posters spend considerable time in searching for a negative news from a neighboring country...rules in this thread are simple...post a positive news/fact that comes from a non native country....

Let me start !!

Pakistan has achieved more ''economic equality" than India
I don't spend hours to search negative news from neighbouring country, I just go to news.google.come and I find everything I was looking for :agree: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom