What's new

Good things about your neighbours

im not so sure about that, never interacted with one in 18 years, be it Pakistani, Indian or of any race LOL
what...????
u okay..... u never interacted......:o::o:
what u do all day......

Thats how the caste system originated, isn't it??
First ppl were divided according to their knowledge and soon knowledge was "inherited".And to this date we haven't been able to eradicate it.

Back then, knowledge came for e premium, and a group of people used it to maintain their hegemony over the ignorant and fools. I believe in free flow of knowledge. Who knows, the child who cannot afford education today, might hold the cure of cancer in the future.

History has proved many times that genius have emerged from very humble backgrounds. I've always believed that human beings are the most valuable and limited resources, we cannot afford to waste them to illiteracy. Everyone should get equal chance to participate to sail in the boat of knowledge, and how far that boat can take them is up to them to decide.

What a great thread! I will write about 4 of our neighbours.

Pakistan- I love that I can talk to them in Hindi/Punjabi and we are very similar in culture and general outlook. Pakistanis are known for their hospitality towards Indian visitors. This is something admirable. Pakistanis are generally nice people though on the internet, it may not seem like it :lol: I like that Pakistan has created a nice green, and planned capital city in Islamabad and have heard that Lahori food is to die for :)

Sri Lanka - Beautiful country. I admire their mild temperament (unlike us North Indians). Sri Lanka is a relatively clean country and has been able to perform well on sevel social indicators. In many ways, it is the most developed country in South Asia.

China- A country from which we can learn. I like their sense of self-discipline and their industrial prowess. China's ability to pull its people out of poverty and into the 21st century is admirable. Their economic growth model has worked for them and that is great. Chinese culture is nice and Chinese history is fascinating.

Bangladesh- Good and likeable people. They are very nice. I like that Bangladesh has been able to maintain secularism despite having a majority muslim population. Bangladesh's economy is on the up and they are a peaceful neighbour.

Wake up, School, Sleep, Facebook, PDF, Facebook, Study, Facebook, Study, sleep, end of day
what u have boys school.....
hw old are u...18 right...u must have passed ur 12th ...or are u giving it this year..... u have no fb frnd who is a girl.....
common dude... society is being too hard on u.... not good for ur health...both mentally and physically......

ehem ehem, i said links..............
download it from ********.....
u will find many online too...just feed the word in google....

what u have boys school.....
hw old are u...18 right...u must have passed ur 12th ...or are u giving it this year..... u have no fb frnd who is a girl.....
common dude... society is being too hard on u.... not good for ur health...both mentally and physically......

i dunt add unkown ppl on facebook LOL, for that reason i have so many pending friend requests lol

12th is almost finished

Back then, knowledge came for e premium, and a group of people used it to maintain their hegemony over the ignorant and fools. I believe in free flow of knowledge. Who knows, the child who cannot afford education today, might hold the cure of cancer in the future.

History has proved many times that genius have emerged from very humble backgrounds. I've always believed that human beings are the most valuable and limited resources, we cannot afford to waste them to illiteracy. Everyone should get equal chance to participate to sail in the boat of knowledge, and how far that boat can take them is up to them to decide.
I am sure at the beginning of caste system,the learned ppl wanted a free flow of knowledge like you do.There was never meant to be a divide, the titles became castes is how I would interpret it.
There should be no divide not even on the basis of knowledge.
In the 21st century, the race should be defined by knowledge, not origin.
I disagree,the moment we give a race an identity it gets compared with others for it superiority or inferiority.We are one race-Humans.

none of what i find like this interests me............, the only website i LIKED FOR hENTAI HAS BEEN BANNED :(

I disagree,the moment we give a race an identity it gets compared with others for it superiority or inferiority.We are one race-Humans.

It is the utmost responsibility of the one who knows to impart the knowledge to the ignorant. If he is holding back the knowledge for his personal gain, he's not worthy of such wisdom.

In a democracy, the wisdom and ignorance is weighed on the same parameter. Hence we suffer from such divided opinions and policy paralysis.

So much hate

post-21616-Dave-Chappelle-meme-Well-well-zmlj.jpeg

l
Pakistan , as nation i don't really like much but people are great, funny (Too funny sometimes) Loud punjabis :P food is great too , all in all i like general people but not the country as a whole.
t

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

i dunt add unkown ppl on facebook LOL, for that reason i have so many pending friend requests lol

12th is almost finished
lol..add some one u know..... go out with girls...make some new frnds....
get out of this internet world.....
none of what i find like this interests me............, the only website i LIKED FOR hENTAI HAS BEEN BANNED :(
hmm.....okay....
I have stopped watching it...once I was out from clg..... though I still like them and prefer over the real ****....

Back
Top Bottom