What's new

Good things about your neighbours

Tango22

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
There are plenty of threads where we glorify our country and demonize a neighboring country in south Asia.....posters spend considerable time in searching for a negative news from a neighboring country...rules in this thread are simple...post a positive news/fact that comes from a non native country....

Let me start !!

Pakistan has achieved more ''economic equality" than India

There are plenty of threads where we glorify our country and demonize a neighboring country in south Asia.....posters spend considerable time in searching for a negative news from a neighboring country...rules in this thread are simple...post a positive news/fact that comes from a non native country....

Let me start !!

Pakistan is not your only neighbor :drag:

Let me start !!

Good start...and thank you...Since I dont search for topics on India I am not sure how this is going to work...I will post one when I search :)

Pakistan is not your only neighbor :drag:
Agree :D
I just live far away from BD border and have very little (if any) opinion about them.....umm... one thing I can praise BD is about their supposedly better HDI indicators than india!!

Agree :D
I just live far away from BD border and have very little (if any) opinion about them.....umm... one thing I can praise BD is about their supposedly better HDI indicators than india!!
what about China, Sri lanka, Myanmar , Nepal and Bhutan ? :whistle:

anyway good thing about India is nationalism. It is showcased in almost all indian products' adverstiment :tup:

what about China, Sri lanka, Myanmar , Nepal and Bhutan ? :whistle:

anyway good thing about India is nationalism. It is showcased in almost all indian products' adverstiment :tup:
There are many things about china which it can be proud about

1." It works like a machine that just keeps on working".....hardworking...disciplined people...who work for the betterment of the country......common man is not as corrupt as the government (unlike India)

2. The government is really ambitious...wants a better china...nothing else

good thing about pakistan is that they are all united against India or anybody they hate where as indians suck up to secularism bs bhai chara and all that

Too many good things to post about China. Their hard work tops.

Bangladesh - they have used their relative lack of diversity very very well to push through some socio-economic reforms.

Pakistan - well its good that there's only 180 million of them :P jk

Not surprised that an Indian started this thread.

We are a loving and caring people. :enjoy:
damn-friday-o.gif

I guess this is for countries we normally don't get along with, so here goes:

I greatly admire Indian civilization and culture. My own family are Chinese Buddhists so there is a Dharmic cultural link there.

Japan is highly advanced and are very creative. My parents once told me that "made in Japan" once had the same stigma we have of meaning cheap goods, however they have got past that stage and now made in Japan stands for quality.

I love Vietnamese noodles, one of my favorite dishes.

South Korea has a lot of very beautiful women, and like Japan have successfully moved up the value chain.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom