What's new

Going through depression

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's anonymous so I felt like posting...

When you feel like dying? What you do? I know how millions and in worse situation than me. Someone lost a son today (badaber airbase attack). So I feel that I'm in better shape as I have lost no one.

But what's making my depression worse is I've a history of awful events since I was 4 years old. It seems the world continues to swallow me up and I do not see any light. Since I was born, at least such events were once or every two three years. But it seems I'm getting hit by a train every week. I haven't lost anyone, but I've lost myself.

I've lost hope.

I know how millions and in worse situation than me. Someone lost a son today (badaber airbase attack). So I feel that I'm in better shape as I have lost no one.

Not sure of your depression but you do sound confused.

Wake up

I haven't lost anyone, but I've lost myself.

Shake your self & do some work, sweat .. it helps

Since I was born, at least such events were once or every two three years

Some people are born under unlucky stars

They cannot tell when they are going through good times

@Imran Khan @GURU DUTT @ranjeet @levina Please help our friend out.

When you feel like dying? What you do? I know how millions and in worse situation than me. Someone lost a son today (badaber airbase attack). So I feel that I'm in better shape as I have lost no one.

But what's making my depression worse is I've a history of awful events since I was 4 years old. It seems the world continues to swallow me up and I do not see any light. Since I was born, at least such events were once or every two three years. But it seems I'm getting hit by a train every week. I haven't lost anyone, but I've lost myself.

I've lost hope.
Go out with your friends, make new friends, you are lonely probably. Don't push yourself to find a solution, just go with the flow.

I've lost hope.

Do you have symptoms like unable to eat food, strong headaches on which pills are ineffective?

I've lost hope.
Seems like your depression is not major but you should consult a psychiatrist, it will certainly help.

Be happy with what you have in life and start appreciating them.

You are simply comparing your life with others (which you think is good, a delusion). Every one in this world struggles and the one who fights will have the chance to overcome and make things better.

I've lost hope.

Haven't eaten pretty much all day and I feel like throwing up when eating.

I've been on some strong pain killers but I stopped
I recommend seeing a shrink ASAP, and yes, stay away from alcohol and spend more time with friends outside, rather than on pdf .

I've lost hope.

Seek good professional help, and go for counseling and meds. And don't care what the neighbor says for seeing a doctor of Neuro-Psychiatry. Depression deadly. A friend of Mine was absolutely okay with us, one fine day we he was no more. The worst part is he never said this to anyone of us, we wished he talked once.

So, I urge you don't go by hearsay seek help.

I've lost hope.
ye kya keh rahe ho miya khan :nono:

mayuoosi kufr hai :astagh:

now the problem seems to be your too boored well why not make a trip to disneyland with family :azn:

jokes apart sirji ... kabhi kissi ko mukkammal jahan nahi milta kaheen zameen to kaheen asmaan nahi milta :agree:

trust me bro life is no bed of roses .... even i had a rough childhood and working since age of 17 and work 7 days a week 365 days a year ever since then ... still think im not sucsessful as i could have been ... per bhai doosre ki merscedese ko dekh ke apni suzuki mehran me aag lagga den kya :azn:

as for loosing yourself miya khan ye sab bakwas hai agar subh hajis ke time haath wahan tak pahunch raha hai to samjho sab theek hai... kya samjhe .... rahi baat depression door kerne ki to dilli aa jao daaru meri taraf se aur cchakhna tumhaari tarahf se rahne khaane ka intezaam tumhara per tumhare "manoranjan" ka prabhandh mai kerwaa doonga :D sachee :devil:

Haven't eaten pretty much all day and I feel like throwing up when eating.

I've been on some strong pain killers but I stopped

A few questions

1. Who pays your bills - you or your parents ?

2. Which floor do you live on ?

3. Can you fly a plane ?

4. How old are you ?

Back
Top Bottom