What's new

Going through depression

I had a good life in high school. Then I withdrew lost friends. Made friends again but I keep withdrawing myself.

It's not lack of friendship, it's lack of continuation. My problem would be easy if someone told me hey make friends it'll do you good and I'd say why I didn't think of that.

It's like having a cancer and there is a pill you take for one year, but you take for one month then give up.

Or you can say you fell into well halfway. You climb up a bit but give up and fall a little again. Slowly slowly I feel like hitting the bottom of the well.
Friends are not for ever, neither it is meant to be. It's perfectly alright, if you keep making new friends and there is no continuity. I had lots of friends, when I was in school. Now, I am in contact with only one of them. I had lot many friends in my colleges, there are only a few to whom I talk to nowadays. I had friends in my previous workplace, places where I used to stay before. At that time, it felt like this is it! We would make big plans together and all that. Then, priorities would change and you would move on and make new friends. That's how it is meant to be. Don't be hard upon yourself, it's perfectly normal.

I've climbed trees, went for shikar. I just did umra this year and was on vacation for a whole month. I was depressed before as well, thought the month long vacation will work. But from a shallow river I feel like going towards ocean.

Kakaji , you havent seen life yet and abhi se phisss ?

After a months vacation you should all fired up & rearing to go.

Banda ban..

20s main main or @GURU DUTT chori chori sasti daru pee ker khush rehty thy or @ranjeet desi daru pee ker larkiyaan patany jata tha . or ye banda canada beht ker udaas hai smajh nhi aata kiyoo
kya zamana aa gaya hai mamoo ek martial race ka fair skinned tall and handsome 20+ larka who is living in canada is depressed .... kya canada me hooters aur tarah ke clubs or pubs band ho gaye hain :azn:

Childhood memories are difficult to overcome.
But the best way to fight depression or any negative thought is to keep yourself occupied.
I'm not sure if you're a student or if you're working. I would also like to know since how long you've been going through this and do you live alone?
I'm a student. What makes depression worse is fear of failure.

Next year I'm transferring to university (second best undergrad school in Canada). But thoughts are overcoming me and I can't focus on studies. I think I'll fail and won't get into university.

As mentioned in initial post, things been bad since I was 4. One mod here already knows what happened as I shared with him few months back.

ary bhai ye sucaade kya hota hai ? angreez log jab marty hain usy sucaad kehty hain . film sholy :lol:
baat itni see hai mamoo bachha bahut akela hai aur kerne ko kaam nahi kyonki lagta hai usko kaam ki zaroorat nahi .... in short : khaali dimag shaitan ka ghar

kya zamana aa gaya hai mamoo ek martial race ka fair skinned tall and handsome 20+ larka who is living in canada is depressed .... kya canada me hooters aur tarah ke clubs or pubs band ho gaye hain :azn:
mujhy kuch smajh nhi aara bhai . canada ager itna bura hai tu hum yehen theek hai life is very expencive for me every minute is for enjoy and life ..

wo kya kehty hain

benjamin-franklin-politician-some-people-die-at-25-and-arent-buried.jpg

I've felt the same way when I went through a rough patch aeons ago. The key is to not take the 'final step' even though you may think all about it and even plan it out (with the help of google of course). In fact that can be fun too if you reach here

The Ten Minute Suicide Guide | Cracked.com
Always read the comments section at Cracked folks.
Yes I read few guides and they said promise for 24 hours not to do something. I haven't promised but tomorrow morning I'll see counsellor.

I just wanted to uncloud my mind here for time being without doing any potential harms. I still have a bit of sanity left.

1) me and them
2) third
3) nice try at joke.
4) 20s
1)Don't think too much,just give a break to your monotonous life ,go out for 10 days for a trip.
2)get a girlfriend ,first few days she will make you feel you are the best and don't worry she will not allow you to think after that.

Jokes apart ,non of us here is qualified to give s professional advice if you feel its serious get counselling .

I forgot to add when ur feeling depressed start taking courses on diff topics, especially those with deadline..it will occupy u & u'll left with one tension deadline for assignment.. I have 10 ongiong course, all this jus to keep myself busy & to stay away for other useless thinking... I bet @Akheilos will agree on doing courses part :D

Next year I'm transferring to university (second best undergrad school in Canada). But thoughts are overcoming me and I can't focus on studies. I think I'll fail and won't get into university.

As mentioned in initial post, things been bad since I was 4. One mod here already knows what happened as I shared with him few months back.

Do you drink ?

@Imran Khan

bhai ye study hai koi zindgi maut nhi hai . we all failed many times in life tum ne isy kiyoo sar par chardha liya ? study is for live better life not to depress and worry . think what worse can happen from study ? nothing you will still alive and enjoy . millions of people are happy living without complete study and other billions are living happy even without study

Read this one over and over until it go into subconsciousness and change your feeling

The rest check my Tasawuf Thread

Quran, Al Munafiqun verse 8

They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know.

More understanding about human psychology

How To Get Over Depression | 2KnowMySelf

Back
Top Bottom