What's new

Going through depression

Good lord !!

20's and depressed !!

At this age sparks should be flying out of you !!

Go out, sweat, join a gym, push yourself and last but not the least stop whining and seeking help.

The problem is inside you & the answer too is inside you.

Take your butt off the chair and take your hands off the keyboard. It sounds like you come from a generation that never climbed trees, enjoyed the outdoors, shikar and other good things of life.

.. I was not joking. A profile of a man flying a Pakistani flag, living in Canada , in 20s & depressed would ' clink' on a number of filters on the net .

There are people out there looking for the likes of you.
The army public school that has 130 students killed is the school I went to few years before the event. I rather die a brutal death then hear others.

mujhy kuch smajh nhi aara bhai . canada ager itna bura hai tu hum yehen theek hai life is very expencive for me every minute is for enjoy and life ..

wo kya kehty hain

benjamin-franklin-politician-some-people-die-at-25-and-arent-buried.jpg
in short : looks like he needs some advanture i agree he should come back to pakistan till then a song for him

I forgot to add when ur feeling depressed start taking courses on diff topics, especially those with deadline..it will occupy u & u'll left with one tension deadline for assignment.. I have 10 ongiong course, all this jus to keep myself busy & to stay away for other useless thinking... I bet @Akheilos will agree on doing courses part :D
:)

yea thats what I said on page 2 (I think)

Yes I read few guides and they said promise for 24 hours not to do something. I haven't promised but tomorrow morning I'll see counsellor.

I just wanted to uncloud my mind here for time being without doing any potential harms. I still have a bit of sanity left.
There are helplines too you know. Ever since I first discovered them, they've been my go-to-guys for any time I am at a boring wedding, or an inexcusably long queue. Why don't you try that.

Friends are not for ever, neither it is meant to be. It's perfectly alright, if you keep making new friends and there is no continuity. I had lots of friends, when I was in school. Now, I am in contact with only one of them. I had lot many friends in my colleges, there are only a few to whom I talk to nowadays. I had friends in my previous workplace, places where I used to stay before. At that time, it felt like this is it! We would make big plans together and all that. Then, priorities would change and you would move on and make new friends. That's how it is meant to be. Don't be hard upon yourself, it's perfectly normal.
It's not that they leave, it's that I withdraw. For example few weeks ago I saw my friends and I was more grieved over withdrawing myself the good times we had than the chance of going over what we're up to today or the good times we had.

I'm a student. What makes depression worse is fear of failure.

Next year I'm transferring to university (second best undergrad school in Canada). But thoughts are overcoming me and I can't focus on studies. I think I'll fail and won't get into university.

As mentioned in initial post, things been bad since I was 4. One mod here already knows what happened as I shared with him few months back.
Failure is part and parcel of life. If you have not seen failure then you will never learn to appreciate success. I've yet to meet someone who has always succeeded in everything he/she did in life.
I don't want to give sermons, because I know that things are easier said than done.
If you're a student then go ahead and find a part time job somewhere so that you can keep yourself busy.
Somehow talking to friends about my issues doesn't work with me so I usually try keeping myself busy when i get such negative thoughts. I'm assuming you're like me.

I hope the mod you talked to, guides you well.

why not make real friends and do real backchodi with them ? when i feel bor i call my friends and do maan behen with them

I forgot to add when ur feeling depressed start taking courses on diff topics, especially those with deadline..it will occupy u & u'll left with one tension deadline for assignment.. I have 10 ongiong course, all this jus to keep myself busy & to stay away for other useless thinking... I bet @Akheilos will agree on doing courses part :D
No has found another way ,that is searching to tops on India and posting them here ,she is on a thread opening drive on Indian topics these days

:o:what kind of question that is :pissed:

mamoo @Imran Khan Khan ye dekho aapki tuheen ho rahee hai aur mera khoon ubal raha hai :butcher:
nhi wo pooch raha hai ke peety ho ? its means kaheen sassti wali to nhi peety

peena haram hai na pilana haram hai
peeny ke bad hosh main aana haram hai

Do some meditation my friend . .
bhai ye kya hota hai ? koi exercise hai ye ? main bhi karoon ?

Failure is part and parcel of life. If you have not seen failure then you will never learn to appreciate success. I've yet to meet someone who has always succeeded in everything he/she did in life.
I don't want to give sermons, because I know that things are easier said than done.
If you're a student then go ahead and find a part time job somewhere so that you can keep yourself busy.
Somehow talking to friends about my issues doesn't work with me so I usually try keeping myself busy when i get such negative thoughts. I'm assuming you're like me.

I hope the mod you talked to, guides you well.
It's not that I'm a bad student. Over the past few semesters I've been getting mostly 80-85%+

But now it's the fear of doing worse because of problems I'm preoccupied with.

It's anonymous so I felt like posting...

When you feel like dying? What you do? I know how millions and in worse situation than me. Someone lost a son today (badaber airbase attack). So I feel that I'm in better shape as I have lost no one.

But what's making my depression worse is I've a history of awful events since I was 4 years old. It seems the world continues to swallow me up and I do not see any light. Since I was born, at least such events were once or every two three years. But it seems I'm getting hit by a train every week. I haven't lost anyone, but I've lost myself.

I've lost hope.
See this video
It will make you feel good i think

Parents Are Annoying? A Video So Worth, You Can’t Resist Sharing

Back
Top Bottom