What's new

go to war with Pakistan tear it into 4 pieces :Indian law maker

ask him he will have to fight on front with troops.. i bet these politicians will be the first to run abroad along with thier looted money

War is better than daily LOC mess.
And 99% indians believe that this is gonna be last war between India and Pakistan.
I think this is gonna be happen before 2023.

Naiki aur pooch pooch? Ayye bismillah karen.:azn:;)

Why don' this Raw maker comes on the border and lead the forces? :sniper:Scared of wetting his panties?:cool:

waste of time .. this guy is just like Pakistani Zaid Hamid

Go tonwar with India and make it into several parts of one PAKISTAN.

BTW doesnt this dumbfcuk know that Pakistan is already composed of 4 major parts. What a JOKE.

When your miss your morning train - Go to war with Pakistan
When a bird shits on your car - Go to war with Pakistan
When you run out of water in your toilet - Go to war with Pakistan
When you open your eyes - Go to war with Pakistan

Why only four pieces? is he on diet? the way he talks he is confusing 7th biggest armed forces in the world and nuclear power Pakistan with a bakery cake...

What do you fo when you get diarrhea in your indian a$$ from bu!thurt???? LMAO :azn::partay::omghaha:
When your miss your morning train - Go to war with Pakistan
When a bird shits on your car - Go to war with Pakistan
When you run out of water in your toilet - Go to war with Pakistan
When you open your eyes - Go to war with Pakistan

We don't have to do anything. Pakistan will soon disintegrate on its own like 71.
Pakistanis have fragile egos. Always overestimating themselves. Even they know if India attacks they will be screwed and will run to UN or china to save their arses. India has done it once before. It can be done again. Indus is our backyard and we shit in our backyard;).

pakistan was created before india.india was torn into two pieces in 1947.when you remind us about 71,think about 47.this swami is waging war on us from the last 1 year,nothing happens.you are the people who are attacking us after mumbai.in the end,you covered entire taj mahal and protect delhi with more squadrons of mig-29. forget indus,you lost indian ocean to chinese.it was supposed to be your backyard years ago but good times are now over.i still remember what modi said about pakistan before elections.dude we still exists.ask your terrorist prime minister and remind him about his promises before election lol.

Lol if pakistan was created before india, how was india disintegrated in 47.Afterall it was created after pakistan's creation, so to speak. :lol:

i hope you will remember that we are founded before you hahaha.i mean two pieces.

You were created before my creation. I was created before my parents creation. You were born after my creation. We were created before each others creation.....
(Passes out dead on the floor)
When a bharti is too drunk on sacred cow fluids.
Lol if pakistan was created before india, how was india disintegrated in 47.Afterall it was created after pakistan's creation, so to speak. :lol:

I hope you will remember that there was an east pakistan which was the primary wing of pakistan. What you have now is bacha khucha pakistan. Bangladesh is the real successor of pakistan.
Yours is just lhandaland masquerading as pakistan.

bangladesh is gone long time ago.talk about bacha kucha pakistan.it still exists.you can't deny this fact.

Looooool I want him to fight any Pakistani jawaan. He can pick the weakest one. I will get my life on it this swampy with get his lungi handed to him
But He wants the sons of other Indian mother's to lose their life so he can have power

Back
Top Bottom