go to war with Pakistan tear it into 4 pieces :Indian law maker

Yes, they shall start the war while Pakistanis are living in fool's paradise

;) ;) :D :D

Your training facilities are second to none :D :D

That's right! I have also seen SSG videos.. :enjoy:

============================
Another law maker..

100 crore main aik hi aadmi ko aqal hai.. lolz

Itni simple si baat hai, hindis samajh hi nahi parahay..

Yes then this wack job woke up from his wet dream , looks like a pathetic scum bag nut case anyways lolz big words small balls lmao never ever talk about peace rather war which will cause massive damage to both nations and its people.

and he was wet from behind......raat ko is vaj gai sote sote....

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ 'میں پہلے سے کہتا رہا ہوں کہ انڈیا جنگ کی تیاری کرے۔ پاکستان سے جنگ ناگزیر ہے،

I agree with this... its not question of if but when....our side should also keep this in mind

That's right! I have also seen SSG videos.. :enjoy:

============================
Another law maker..

100 crore main aik hi aadmi ko aqal hai.. lolz

Itni simple si baat hai, hindis samajh hi nahi parahay..

Achi baat kari hai chacha nai.

He is precious since he is sane and not a typical nutjob like his nation. It is very hard to find his kind in India.

These people provide great opportunity. A sensible minded establishment in Pakistan would make this a pretext and form new military formations to counter india. If certain countries object to militarization of Pakistan, Mr. Subramanium is all what Pakistan needs to point to.

Its ok folks..even Pakistan wants to bleed India with a thousand cuts...so you see we have these 'kinds' on both the sides.

War with Pakistan is inevitable: BJP MP
By News Desk
Published: December 27, 2017
17SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1594393-swamy_-1514398417-826-640x480.jpg

Indian lawmaker Subramanian Swamy. PHOTO: File

An Indian lawmaker belonging to the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has called for his government to begin “serious homework” for a war with Pakistan.

Subramanian Swamy, a Rajya Sabha MP, said the time has come to “wage war against Pakistan,” Press Trust of India reported.

“I don’t say that we should do this [declare war] immediately, but we should start doing serious homework for this right now.”

The Indian lawmaker was speaking on India’s allegation that the family of convicted spy Kulbhushan Jadhav was harassed in Pakistan, a claim that Islamabad has denied.

He likened the alleged harassment to “Draupadi’s vastraharan”.

India accuses Pakistan of harassing Kulbhushan Jadhav’s family

“It’s my personal opinion,” Swamy, a member of India’s parliamentary consultative committee on external affairs, said as an apparent corollary before saying “It [the personal opinion] often becomes party’s opinion also.”

India accused Pakistan on Tuesday of harassing the family of self-confessed spy on death row Jadhav, saying their meeting was held in an “atmosphere of coercion”.

Jadhav met his mother and wife in Islamabad on Monday, their first meeting since his arrest from Balochistan last year on charges of espionage and terrorism.

Shoes worn by Jadhav’s wife were ‘suspicious’: Foreign Office

“It appears that Jadhav was under considerable stress and speaking in an atmosphere of coercion,” the Indian foreign ministry said in a statement shortly after top Indian officials debriefed his family in New Delhi.

However, the Pakistan Foreign Office rejected India’s claim that Jadhav’s family was harassed during their meeting.

“The Indian baseless allegations and twists that come 24 hours later, about the visit of the wife and mother of Commander Jadhav are categorically rejected,” it said in a statement on Tuesday night.

26111966_2143901412293540_6486560182634640483_n.jpg
Send this filthy animal to the LoC for a week or so to have a first hand experience of the war. Children of the poor Indians sacrifice their lives for the sake of these animals in the name of national security. Let him or his son sacrifice his life first. I am sure he would never talk of war ever again.

Back
Top Bottom