What's new

Global Innovation Index

Here is where real innovation index is. Countries that patent products for themselves to use in the market. And regarding patents NO ONE can claim effects of "sanctions" and other bullcrap in it as no one sanctions patenting.

Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2012)

And a gift to @Surenas the Persian supremacist check out the difference in science production between KSA and Iran for yourself :)

Everyone enjoy.

Don't be rediculous, they produce much more paprers than you guys, you know they have much more trees.. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be rediculous, they produce much more paprers than you guys, you know they have much more trees.. :P

Oh, we have large areas of forests/greenery in Hejaz and Southern KSA. Let alone all the palm trees (most in the world). Can't you make paper out of them?:lol: Anyway I know what you are hinting at.:omghaha:

Here is where real innovation index is. Countries that patent products for themselves to use in the market. And regarding patents NO ONE can claim effects of "sanctions" and other bullcrap in it as no one sanctions patenting.

Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2012)

And a gift to @Surenas the Persian supremacist check out the difference in science production between KSA and Iran for yourself :)

Everyone enjoy.

Very interesting link, Mosab. Much appreciated.

How is life in Illinois btw?

Oh, we have large areas of forests/greenery in Hejaz and Southern KSA. Let alone all the palm trees (most in the world). Can't you make paper out of them?:lol: Anyway I know what you are hinting at.:omghaha:

Very interesting link, Mosab. Much appreciated.

How is life in Illinois btw?
It's great weather is awesome and people are nice.

That's great to hear. Make us proud with whatever you are doing there - I assume it is related to your medicine studies.

Never been to Illinois though or the Midwest. Are there fellow Saudis around or other Arabs/Middle Eastern people/Muslims?

attachment.php

That's great to hear. Make us proud with whatever you are doing there - I assume it is related to your medicine studies.

Never been to Illinois though or the Midwest. Are there fellow Saudis around or other Arabs/Middle Eastern people/Muslims?

University hospitals are jampacked with Saudi students, interns and residents. Like really at least one Saudi per team.

Also I presented my patent and now it is pending approval.

Well, you have a population of 1.2 BILLION people to choice from so I guess that you have the prerequisites to succeed in one way or another. Most countries don't have such luxury. Aside from that then there are many successful Indians outside of India much like there are many successful Arabs outside of the Arab world. Most are not really part of their ancestors world though only by name, ancestry and maybe culture/tradition/religion if their parents have given them those tools. Among Arabs those values are very strong 99,9% of the time but I know other groups of foreigners who totally blend in and feel "inferior".

if you think 1.2 billion people is luxury...then come to India and then try say it again:omghaha:

University hospitals are jampacked with Saudi students, interns and residents. Like really at least one Saudi per team.

Also I presented my patent and now it is pending approval.

That's great to hear. I ask because there were plenty of Saudi students in California when I studied there for 1 year. In Denmark we are only a few but that is expected. Only here until the summer though and going back to KSA before the end of the Ramadan.

All the best of luck 7abibi.

if you think 1.2 billion people is luxury...then come to India and then try say it again:omghaha:

Luxury in terms of always having people who are up for the task. Obviously it creates other problems - nobody denied that.

We were talking about science and innovation. Logically the bigger population you have the bigger is the chance of having highly educated people among your ranks even if they only compromise a small minority.

Lastly in terms of GDP then having a big population is often crucial for the size of the GDP. I hope it is clear what I meant/mean by now.

That's great to hear. I ask because there were plenty of Saudi students in California when I studied there for 1 year. In Denmark we are only a few but that is expected. Only here until the summer though and going back to KSA before the end of the Ramadan.

All the best of luck 7abibi.

Luxury in terms of always having people who are up for the task. Obviously it creates other problems - nobody denied that.

We were talking about science and innovation. Logically the bigger population you have the bigger is the chance of having highly educated people among your ranks even if they only compromise a small minority.

Lastly in terms of GDP then having a big population is often crucial for the size of the GDP. I hope it is clear what I meant/mean by now.

Population does not matter....correct system in place matters..... example - France, Germany, UK, Holland etc...

Population does not matter....correct system in place matters..... example - France, Germany, UK, Holland etc...

True but that was not my point. Please reread my posts again. Anyway let us end it here.:cool:

Ohho you bet homie :lol:

I think the ME nations must manage to get their hands on some caviar :lol: and see how things will look like.
Im rather surprised to see Middle east score well. That must be the affect of the camel milk and lizard meat,as per the 'regional rationality'? ;)

@Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE

Oh, we have large areas of forests/greenery in Hejaz and Southern KSA. Let alone all the palm trees (most in the world). Can't you make paper out of them?:lol: Anyway I know what you are hinting at.

95% is just one big desert, where people can find lizards to eat.

Don't give me this patent crap. Arabs and science don't go well together.

Back
Top Bottom