What's new

Global Innovation Index

95% is just one big desert, where people can find lizards to eat.

Don't give me this patent crap. Arabs and science don't go well together.

Thank you for proving that you are a racist Persian supremacist A-hole, always been and always will be.

Surenas your existence is actually counter-productive to your idealizations. You should think about that for a second.

Yet, Iranians are living in misery, poverty, and ignorance. It is no longer a secret that Iran only creates one thing and one thing for sure, terrorism is the only good Iran can export. We ,on the other hand, built our own Aircrafts, satellites, and warships.
the whole Arab world is irrelevant on the regional stage, let alone on the world stage.

Without western support and knowledge these Arab countries would've been nowhere.

Nobody is dominating the region.

Only Iran dominates the region with its dildoo drones and plastic Qaher F-313 xD.

That is very positive, I wish that all Chinese learn from you Sir. China technological advancements is developing on daily basis, which is the main reason behind its economic might.
Since I buy only Chinese brands (such as Lenovo or Huawei from the PRC, or HTC/Asus from the ROC)... they are designed and made in China.

Well, you have a population of 1.2 BILLION people to choice from so I guess that you have the prerequisites to succeed in one way or another. Most countries don't have such luxury. Aside from that then there are many successful Indians outside of India much like there are many successful Arabs outside of the Arab world. Most are not really part of their ancestors world though only by name, ancestry and maybe culture/tradition/religion if their parents have given them those tools. Among Arabs those values are very strong 99,9% of the time but I know other groups of foreigners who totally blend in and feel "inferior".

Overpopulation has nothing to do with India's growing economy at all. India is a multicultural country, a country with 10s of languages spoken within the state itself. This mixture plays a major role when it comes to economy, scientific studies, as well as technological advancement.

Iran without sanctions will most likely surpass GCC economy, so what are you proud of bubblegum ?

Suffice to say that KSA is a G20 member. Iran ,on the other hand, never took a single role on international scale. Therefore, Iran's economy can't grow accordingly even if the sanctions are lifted.

Iran without sanctions + free society would surpass any country in the region. Easily.

Oh yeah :lol: We have been listening to this song for more than 3 decades.

Its not fair to be comparing the economy of Iran while they are suffering heavy sanctions, so I dont see why some people here are proud showing off their economy being bigger then a state under sanctions.
Tough sanctions had been imposed a few years ago, let just call a spade a spade man. If it weren't the sanctions, I'm sure that we will hear something different.

GCC and Turkey did not go through the hardships, other countries should have a chance and time to rebuild before people start to compare.
After the war in Syria neighbours will most likely compare to them and make fun.. how fair is that going to be.

It isn't our fault that some savages stormed an embassy of a sovereign nation and did what they did. The US wanted to punish Iran, and continuing.

Iran's economy was larger under the Shah than Turkey's economy. Plus comparing Iran now with under the Shah is irrelevant, since the country has witnessed major social changes, like improved literacy rate, student rate, female participation in education, self-sufficiency, urbanization etc.

:rofl: :omghaha:

Suffice to say that KSA is a G20 member. Iran ,on the other hand, never took a single role on international scale. Therefore, Iran's economy can't grow accordingly even if the sanctions are lifted.

It isn't our fault that some savages stormed an embassy of a sovereign nation and did what they did. The US wanted to punish Iran, and continuing.

Iran is not far from being in the G20, if the right government comes to power they most likely will, only these things never happen without war and war will destruct the economy like with us.

You know if not for the wars and sanctions, Iran and Iraq would be in G20 just aswell looking at their industrialization before the other Arab countries did, so I really do not understand the members here that think GCC is somehow "superior" ? if they meet the same issues they would know.

Iran is not far from being in the G20, if the right government comes to power they most likely will, only these things never happen without war and war will destruct the economy like with us.

You know if not for the wars and sanctions, Iran and Iraq would be in G20 just aswell looking at their industrialization before the other Arab countries did, so I really do not understand the members here that think GCC is somehow "superior" ? if they meet the same issues they would know.

I never suggested that an X or Y country is superior while the other is inferior, sorry, only narrow minded people think of it that way. Let just stop acting defenivesly, the Iranians need to understand that their supremacy will get them nowhere.

Speaking of KSA's industries, I would assume that it won't take a nation for you to google it up.

I never suggested that an X or Y country is superior while the other is inferior, sorry, only narrow minded people think of it that way. Let just stop acting defenivesly, the Iranians need to understand that their supremacy will get them nowhere.

Speaking of KSA's understand, I would assume that it won't take a nation for you to google it up.

Google what??

Let's say Iran is bad,GCC is strong.I wonder why they are so proud. Exporting 9 million barrels of oil a day, with an almost non existent oil-independent domestic industry, what has KSA achieved really?
Or Qatar, selling natural us to provide for a 2 million population, and they are happy it has highest gdp per capita. I wonder why they are so happy and bash Iran at the same time,which can't even receive its oil money in dollars. That's what we call delusion.

Oh believe me, if there's one thing Pakistan is doing, it's struggling.

Nothing is impossible. Believe it or not, there is a will, there is a way. Pakistan came over much harder circumstances, but at the end of the tunnel :pakistan: was victorious.

Google what??

Sorry that was a typo, I use an iPad, and it always gets me whenever a typo comes out in my way.

Let's say Iran is bad,GCC is strong.I wonder why they are so proud. Exporting 9 million barrels of oil a day, with an almost non existent oil-independent domestic industry, what has KSA achieved really?
Or Qatar, selling natural us to provide for a 2 million population, and they are happy it has highest gdp per capita. I wonder why they are so happy and bash Iran at the same time,which can't even receive its oil money in dollars. That's what we call delusion.
Before shedding tears, check out the comments being made by your own fellow countrymen.

Let's say Iran is bad,GCC is strong.I wonder why they are so proud. Exporting 9 million barrels of oil a day, with an almost non existent oil-independent donestic industry, what has KSA achieved really?
Or Qatar, selling natural us to provide for a 2 million population, and they are proud it has highest gdp per capita. I wonder why they are so happy and bash Iran at the same time,which can't even recieve its oil money in dollars. That's what we call delusion.

Saudi economics growth no longer dependent on oil, on the other hand sanction Iranian oil and their economy go bust, I didn't want to get into it but you are forcing my hand buddy.

We are THE center of industrlization in the Middle East right now, with companies fighting with one another just to invest in the country not to mention the countless other R&D projects that are still in their infancy.
Saudi Arabia is not the Saudi Arabia of yesteryears, something everyone desperately needs to understand.

GCC enjoyed higher stability and US protection unlike Iran and Iraq, these 2 countries could actually be powerfull in the region as history shows.
So I hope there will be stability from now on to actually achieve a strong economy, comparing now is unfair. Its the same as comparing north and south Korea, only those are the same peoples unlike in this case.

As for Qatar, this is not a real achievement , if we make Basra or Khuzestan an independent state it would be like Qatar or richer.

Saudi economics growth no longer dependent on oil, on the other hand sanction Iranian oil and their economy go bust, I didn't want to get into it but you are forcing my hand buddy.

We are THE center of industrlization in the Middle East right now, with companies fighting with one another just to invest in the country not to mention the countless other R&D projects that are still in their infancy.
Saudi Arabia is not the Saudi Arabia of yesteryears, something everyone desperately needs to understand.

Ok, what are your major oil-independent industries? Name them.
You can not compare yourself with Iran in economy, because that's an incorrect comparison, unless all sanctions are lifted.
Also, in R&D, sanctions are slowing us down, still we are doing very well under all these pressures. I study in Iran's best university and just as a simple example, we have problems in importing even some basic laboratory tech,like SEM microscopes.There are many other examples, in Electrical and Nuclear engineering and, it's even worse, because they are more sensitive fields.Just as another example, many western universities do not accept Iranian students who work on solar cells and hi-tech renewable energy,any more.There is almost a complete science-tech emargo on Iran right now.

@Doritos11
GCC enjoyed higher stability and US protection unlike Iraq

Actually, your country is under US's protection as well.

So I hope there will be stability from now on to actually achieve a strong economy, comparing now is unfair. Its the same as comparing north and south Korea, only those are the same peoples unlike in this case.

No one brought comparisons out of the blue, until some freak creatures showed up and yelled at us.

Iran flourishes, or Iran becomes weak or strong, or Iran lives in peace with Israel, or Iran is being engulfed in a sea of flames, is a matter of no concern to us as long as they keep distance or things will get ugly like what has been taking place after the " Islamic " Revolution

As for Qatar, this is not a real achievement

Have we spoken about Qatar? O o.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Doritos11

Actually, your country is under US's protection as well.

No one brought comparisons out of the blue, until some freak creatures showed up and yelled at us.

Iran flourishes, or Iran becomes weak or strong, or Iran lives in peace with Israel, or Iran is being engulfed in a sea of flames, is a matter of no concern to us as long as they keep distance or things will get ugly like what has been taking place after the " Islamic " Revolution

Have we spoken about Qatar? O o.

Iraq gets almost no help from the US besides I was talking about pre2003.
People started comparing in the first few pages leading to these conversations.

Iraq had that war with Iran, things are already ugly as there are proxy wars going on.;

My comment on qatar was to era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Iran with sanctions + mullah regime didn't find it difficult to come near Turkey when it comes to GDP and GDP PPP. So imagine the Iran without sanctions + theocracy.

Like many economic experts already said, Iran would become a (regional) economic powerhouse without the sanctions and mismanagement. Easily.

A failure is a failure no matter what. Making up excuses won't make you or anyone else feel better. Maybe those economic " Experts " have been hosted on PressTV :lol:

In order to have a powerhouse economy, you have to trade with as many nations as possible, which refutes that " Expert's " claims.

innovation is all about economy if your country economy is doing well innovation will follow naturally don't believe the west bs they are more innovation than any of us

Every time I see something made in China, I say this world does really need a stronger China, hopefully the strongest of all. Nothing impossible.

Its very funny to say oil and gas in not always a blessing.

Later, they complain about the sanctions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom