Girl set on fire for accepting FB request

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Girl set on fire for accepting FB request
HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times Allahabad, August 27, 2013
First Published: 23:33 IST(27/8/2013) | Last Updated: 10:44 IST(28/8/2013)

A 22-year-old Allahabad University student was set on fire on Tuesday by a man known to her — all for befriending another man on Facebook.

Both are from Masaurhi village in Patna, police said.

The BTech student suffered 20% burns on her back, shoulders and neck in the daylight attack that took place right opposite the women’s hostel in Lalla Chungi area. Her attacker, identified as Vishant, was nabbed while trying to run away in a tempo. He has also suffered minor burns.

Eyewitnesses said the man was first seen talking to the girl but she reportedly snubbed him. He then took out a t-shirt — probably dipped in petrol or some substance — and threw it at her after lighting it. Local shopkeepers and other students rushed to help her after she screamed for help before collapsing. She is currently in a private hospital.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Girl-set-on-fire-for-accepting-FB-request/Article1-1113883.aspx

This is what happens when people goes "MAD" on a girl... Poor girl has to suffer :(

Must've been his boyfriend,and may have warned the girl of not accepting his rival's request. Just my guess!

He should be burnt like the girl ... :disagree:

If a girl rejects me, I will be upset, feeling sad, depressed, I may even cry, I may even beg.

But harming her by setting her on fire, or pouring acid over her face? I can't imagine such mentality.

If I can't have you (whatever that mean), I will destroy you so noone can - such fragile ego and misplaced anger.

Sad twat, if a girl don't like u move on, plenty of fish in the sea. He needs to be publicly humiliated so others get the message that this will not be tolerated. Just hand him over to a few of those crazy indian aunties, and let them sort him out.....

crazy indian aunties? :cheesy:

Another love story gone bad...

If a girl rejects me, I will be upset, feeling sad, depressed, I may even cry, I may even beg.

But harming her by setting her on fire, or pouring acid over her face? I can't imagine such mentality.

If I can't have you (whatever that mean), I will destroy you so noone can - such fragile ego and misplaced anger.

While you'll find plenty of misfits and socially awkward men in US and Canada, they're usually confined to prisons, psychiatric wards or their mother's basement. In India however, such "men" are accepted as normal and readily integrate into mainstream society. Similar to Mexicans and other third-worlders, Indians are born to believe that "boys will be boys" and there isn't much you can do as a father if that beastly son of your neighbor with powerful political connections, has taken a fancy to your angelic daughter. He WILL abduct and rape her the first chance he gets, being respectful to women makes him look wimpy in front of his brothas. Take the worst neighborhood of Compton, multiply it by a factor of 100 and you get the level of threat a beautiful, young woman in India faces on the streets where lechers and creeps abound. I kid you not, outside the major cities and Western-style neighborhoods, it's open season on the attractive girls.

OK so that brings us to the next question, what do you do if you're not that powerful, how you're supposed to deal with a girl who had the audacity to reject your advances and hurt your tender, manly feelings. Welcome to misogynistic India, you can still pour acid over her face, set her on fire, gather a gaggle of men to pursue what Indians call "eve-teasing", or you may simply talk ill behind her backs. Label her as a slut even though it was no fault of her for rejecting the pathetic man you are, she's guilty enough for provoking your desires. Other Indian males will empathize with you anyway, so go ahead, soldier. :undecided:

The best part is Indian males often confuse sexual harassment as love. After all, Indian mothers like to spoil their little sons doting over their every desire so that they can one day grow into complete raging sex maniacs.

It's a fvcked up country!

Oh, and before I forget, these Little Neros and Little Alexanders are encouraged to become doctors, lawyers, IIT engineers, politicians, policemen rather than be treated for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. :bounce::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom