What's new

India: Teenage Girl Raped Twice and Burned Alive in West Bengal

Arre bhai,sticky threads bahot hain. Lekin wahan pe trolling ka maza nehi aata hain na!! Do you think these OPs are really concerned for the victim or the real issue? They are professional troll machines here.

I don't see you complain when Indians trolls, I was about to post some Indian's dirty events as retaliation to some constipated Indians bad mouthing China but I saw the OP already do the nice job :tup::D ... you indians are not concerned for the victime nor the real issue, otherwise this kind of rape issues won't appear at daily basis or weekly basis:woot:...seems like you Indians rather...enjoy.:smokin:

Indian rape cases just keep getting more worse in brazenness and brutality while receiving horrifying response from the Police.

It seems like these criminals believe that nothing will happen to them at all cause they are raping and killing girls no one cares about.

Last edited:
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

There have been lot of cases in india where public turn blind eyes to it. If a neighbor's house is robbed, the person would be happier that his assets are safe. Completely disgusting.

I couldnt read all of the article...RIP poor girl...

Another year, another death of a gang rape victim in India | Life and style | theguardian.com

Another year, another death of a gang rape victim in India
A-protest-to-mark-the-fir-011.jpg

A protest to mark the first anniversary of the Delhi gang rape, in December, 2013. Photograph: Adnan Abidi/Reuters
On New Year's Eve, just as many of us were looking forward to toasting the end of the year with wine, family and friends, a 16-year-old girl died in Kolkata, India after reporting two brutal gang rapes. It first appeared that she had taken her own life given the sustained threats and abuse she had endured. But then reports emerged of police evidence that she was doused in petrol and set alight by two of her alleged attackers.

Like many of you, I would rather not have learned about this case a day after the pleasures of New Year parties. But, at a traditional time of reflection, it is hard to think of a better example of how little has changed over the past year, especially when it comes to sexual violence in India.

The teenager died exactly two days after the first anniversary of the death of a student who was brutally gang raped on a Delhi bus. This horrific assault raised awareness of sexual violence not just in India but around the world, in a way that few others have. It led to mass protests, new tougher anti-rape laws and a far greater interest in the issue from the media and politicians, locally as well as globally.

There have already been suggestions that, without the will to enforce the new laws, even global attention and local activism would not be enough to bring about change. And then this young girl died.

There have been other cases of abominable violence, of course. We could discuss the 10-year-old raped by an ambulance driver in Chhattisgarh, central India after he took her mother to hospital or the 22-year-old photojournalist gang-raped while working in Mumbai.

But the death and gang rape of a 16-year-old on the anniversary of another all-too similar death seems particularly poignant somehow. The trauma started back in October when the teenager was allegedly gang-raped in the town of Madhyamgram, a 90-minute drive from Kolkata. The next day, she was gang-raped again, allegedly by the same group of six men, to punish her for filing a police case. Continued harassment saw the family move home and first reports suggested that the young woman set herself on fire on 23 December, keen to end the torment for good, and eventually died on 31 December.

The entire case is mired in corruption amid allegations that the attackers are linked to the ruling party in West Bengal and that the police harassed the grieving family by insisting on cremating the dead girl before they wanted to. The victim's taxi driver father is a member of a trade union, CITU, which has helped organise protests so far.

No two horrors are the same of course but exactly what difference has a year brought? This latest grim case has attracted more media interest in India and online than perhaps it would have done before December 2012. And in further echoes of the Delhi bus rape, supporters are calling for harsh death penalties for the perpetrators. The new anti-rape law proposes life sentences of at least 20 years for such criminals. In the earlier case, four men have been convicted and given the death penalty while another died in prison.

Slim pickings, I know.

At the heart of this story is the fact that a young woman is dead and suffered horrific sexual violence. After the Delhi bus rape, MJ Akbar, a veteran commentator, suggested that reform would be slow, saying: "It is a few weeks of outrage against hundreds of years of tradition." Yet in an age in which we can learn about these crimes at lightning speed, share and discuss them and wonder how things can ever get better, change must come faster than it did in 2013. If I have any wish for 2014, it's that.

I don't see you complain when Indians trolls, I was about to post some Indian's dirty events as retaliation to some constipated Indians bad mouthing China but I saw the OP already do the nice job :tup::D ... you indians are not concerned for the victime nor the real issue, otherwise this kind of rape issues won't appear at daily basis or weekly basis:woot:...seems like you Indians rather...enjoy.:smokin:

Buddy,that was not the context. I have no objection if you open thousand threads about rape in India.Even I feel sick about this issue.But what I noted is nobody discusses it constructively. The reason behind it,the socio-economical issues etc. The point is as there is a sticky threads on rape in India,why not people discuss it there in a civilized manner?

Secondly,I avoid anti-Chinese threads because your countrymen do a much finer job to bash India and the original poster.Why should I spoil the party?

I don't have any personal grudges against anyone but it's time we were frank. These as$holes are everywhere but here - in FULL PUBLIC DISPLAY- the cops try to make it look like a suicide? The reaction to this, no matter what protests- JUST NOT ENOUGH. In at least one other case the CM (a woman, no less) has personally tried to deny an assault (park incident). The malaise is everywhere in Bengal. And yet elsewhere, if Saurav Ganguli is booted out of Indian cricket team, the Somnath Chaterjee who will not ask for Lok Sabha debates to review Indian abuse laws, will definitely want a session on Ganguli. Do you see anyone else, in any other state prioritize things this way?

There IS a problem here and it is unlike the rest of the country- the lack of acceptance and frankness in looking at the world around them. The fact is Bengal is not 'declining', but has 'declined' decades ago and is quickly losing it's grip on reality. There is no economy, and then socially things decline- what else is left? It's not that you guys are falling behind- you have been behind for a long time. If you don't look at the problem straight, how can you solve it?

And yet there was a time when Jyoti Basu, with all the poverty and malnourishment around him declare 'What Bengal thinks today, India thinks Tomorrow' (seriously? You kidding me? The economy is way behind the engines of today's India). Bihar is behind, but at least they were clear that they had declined and are doing something about it. THERE I believe there reason for pride.

Jealousy overflowing. Lol!! We love it. Try to clean your own city before complaining about another. I have been to all the metros and big cities of India. All are $hitty, full of dirt.

west bengal is the worst rape hit state in india...tatz a fact

The city we have started to fear

The city we have started to fear
image.jpg
Yoshita Sengupta

In our cities are bubbles; the deceiving ‘secure’ bubbles; bubbles that look like glass offices, bubbles that are gated apartment complexes and bubbles that are embellished with disco lights and artsy décor, serviced by valets and secured by beefy bouncers. We pay exorbitant cover charges to enjoy ourselves wearing what would otherwise be called “provocative” clothes and take lifestyle altering loans to live in high rises equipped with separate service lifts, intercoms and CCTV cameras.

The interaction with the city is cautious; we leave a bubble, navigate the seedy city in fear, and tiptoe into another bubble. We are fostering generations in fear, like they are fugitives, redefining their code of conduct -- Don’t show skin, venture out in groups, no trains after 10 pm, carry a bottle of pepper spray, SMS the number of the cab to a friend, don’t ever use the subway if you’re alone, wrap yourself in a stole or a jacket when travelling, don’t make eye contact with a stranger, don’t argue with a rickshaw driver over anything post sunset, don’t enter a bus if it’s empty (of course, it’s better to get groped in a crowded bus than being raped in an empty one). But do these self-imposed curfews stop women from getting harassed, molested, stalked or raped? Hardly.

Less than two months ago, a female friend and I left work earlier than usual and drove to a theatre in the central suburbs of Mumbai to catch the 9 pm show. At midnight, we drove out of the parking lot that opens up straight in front Ghatkopar station, which even at that hour was buzzing with activity. The exit to main road from the parking lot was blocked by two men, one on a motorcycle and his friend standing right next to the bike. They saw the car approaching, I assumed they’d move; they didn’t. I waited, flickered the headlights, honked after a few seconds, then rolled the window down and gave them eye contact. They stared back and didn’t move. I waited and finally walked up to them, they were reeking of alcohol. They misbehaved. I told my friend to stay in the car and call the police helpline number. Meanwhile, an argument followed. The crowd -- the rickshaw drivers, food stall owners, shop owners, passersby -- just stood and stared.

Before the police arrived, the boy on the bike announced that the he doesn’t have time for the police. “Bhai ko phone kar, he’ll take care of her. I am going to the bar, they can come and find me there,” he told his friend before racing off. His friend waited, asking me to forget the incident and leave the spot. I refused. He continued arguing, knowing that I had noted down the bike number, still not admitting that there was anything wrong in the way they behaved. He eventually gave up, ran towards the station and vanished. I pulled over and waited for the police to arrive. I asked my friend what she told the police helpline and asked her what they said. “A lady received the call and asked why we were outside on the streets at this hour. I was stunned, I didn’t know how to answer that question, she made me very uneasy,” said my friend. Angry, I said, “What did you tell her? Did you tell her that was none of her business and we called for protection not to get judged on moral grounds? Are you sure she said that?”

“Yes. I have the call recorded. I put my phone on auto call record mode because I was taking a few interviews for a story today and I forgot to put it off,” my friend said. Fuming, I sat in the car waiting for the police to arrive. They took 19 minutes, the time in which I saw drunk men in groups of three and four all riding dangerously on one motorcycle, on the pavement was a group of boys smoking something that certainly did not smell like cigarettes, then there were individuals, quarter of alcohol in one hand and cigarettes in another. The moment the two constables arrived on a motorcycle, I recounted the incident to them. They looked flabbergasted, not at my story, but more at the fact that I made a police compliant for such a trivial issue. While I was speaking to them, more bikes with drunken boys in groups of three passed us, I asked the police to stop one of the scooters. He didn’t have a choice, he did. The boy in the front, who was riding the bike and the boy sitting at the end got off, while the police allowed the boy in the centre to just zoom away with the bike. I asked the cops why he let him go, he just smiled. He asked me what I wanted to do next, since the person I complained against had left. “I have his bike number, I want to register my complaint,” I said. He asked me to come to Pant Nagar Police station. “I’ll reach there. Bring these two boys to the police station, I want to register a complaint against them as well,” I told the constables, pointing at the two drunk men who got off the bike. He nodded and said, “Please proceed to the police station, we’ll be there.” “Make sure they are with you,” I told him.

I reached the police station in less than seven minutes as opposed to the 19 minutes that the beat marshals took to reach me after I filed a complaint. I entered the police station, much to the surprise of at least half a dozen police personnel at the station. “What happened, madam?” they asked. I told them I wish to file a complaint and I was waiting for the constables to arrive. A lady officer, who should have ideally taken down my compliant sat and stared while a very polite senior inspector took down my complaint. I narrated the incident, gave them all the details I had. I also pointed out the absolute lawlessness I witnessed at the station. The response I received was absolute silence. The inspector noted down my complaint, a non-cognizable offence, and gave me a copy. While leaving, I saw the constables who were with me at the station enter the police station, but without the boys, who they had said they would bring along to the police station. I asked them where they were and they just flashed an awkward smile. I was stunned, it was past 1 am and I chose to leave, more so because I saw my friend getting uneasy.

I had reached the end of my tether. The city I had been vehemently defending vis-à-vis the national capital had started to let me down. The moral policing had started a few years ago. The first signs of which I saw around 2010, when the police patrol vehicles started to visit Marine Drive, Carter Road, Bandra Reclamation and other popular spots in the city and started to send people home, especially women. On countless occasions in four years, I have heard the constables on what I call the sadakon se hatao, maryaada bacchao abhiyaan questioning my “upbringing”, asking me if I have parents and then commenting on how “irresponsible” and “unfortunate” they are. I’ve had them ask me if my parents are aware that I am out on the streets, pointing out the “shamelessness with which I roam on the streets post dinner-time” and attempting to send me on a guilt trip by saying how “people like me invite trouble and become a liability for the hardworking police force”.

Angry, after leaving the Pant Nagar police station, I started muttering in the car, “How can they ask me what I was doing out in the night? Why did the cop not bring the inebriated hooligans to the police station? What kind of policing is this? How can the police restrict my movements in the name of safety and let drunken men and drug addicts roam the streets? Why do they have to wait for someone to get raped before taking action? They took four minutes to register my complaint, if I am getting raped and manage to connect with the police control room, will I have four minutes to convince them to send help? Is the help that’ll arrive after 20 minutes going to be of any use? I can live in safe, enclosed spaces; what about over 70 per cent of the city’s population that lives in the slums and are homeless? The police pass moral judgments, the crowd watches silently and the women are asked to ‘respect the society’ and get comfortable with the idea of constant vigilance. Is Mumbai becoming Delhi?” My worst fears were coming alive.

Each day since, I’ve thought to myself, is there a sure shot way to avoid getting raped? Is keeping a low profile and not standing out in a crowd going to ensure I don’t get groped? The police may be securing me by getting me off the streets, but am I the real problem? I am not. I belong to a privileged class, whose voice will be heard, whose protest will be registered, and who has a secure home to go back. Will my absence from the streets make the city any safer? It won’t. The perpetrators of crime will still be out there. They’ll continue to prey on the homeless women and abuse street children. When they don’t have any women to prey on they’ll beat other men, they’ll rob, they’ll commit murders. They’ll find ways of getting violent and exercising their power because sexual violence does not stem from desire, it stems from power.

Rape is considered the cruelest act of violence but why is rape crueler than a homeless man dying on the streets of Delhi during winter after being bitten by rats? Why is rape more brutal than a girl married against her wishes and subjected to non-consensual sex for years? Why is rape more brutal than families being thrown on to the streets and their clothes and belongings being burnt by government officials during evictions?

Violence is not merely physical, it permeates into our lifestyle. Nothing comes our way if we don’t fight, from our citizenship rights to freedom of speech to something as simple as a gas connection. Sexual violence is a mirror for the breakdown of institutions in our cities. When organizations don’t function, people resort to violence; it becomes rampant and there comes a point when it becomes a way of life where anybody in a position of power – gender, class, caste – inflicts violence on the marginalized.

Candle marches, Facebook posts and media outbursts on selective incidents of rape while allowing other forms of violence to steadily and silently percolate into our lives is a blunder we need to stop making. It’s really not just about us women. We need to widen our understanding of safety. Isolating ourselves in CCTV-equipped gated communities is merely convincing ourselves that we are safe and leaving the rest of the city unclaimed and unsafe.

We need to broaden our movement to secure our spaces and cities and even include agendas that don’t directly impact us; we need to publicly discuss things as “trivial” yet as basic as street lights and the public sanitation system used by thousands of women each day.

We need to assert ourselves in public spaces, we need to assure the marginalized that we are here for them, we need to stop feeling helpless in our own cities, we need to start having a conscience and change the city’s personality. We need to get our cities to get used to us, the way we are.

(The views expressed by the author are personal)

City of Joy turns into metro of fear - The Times of India

City of Joy turns into metro of fear
KOLKATA: Calcutta University student Moumita, born and brought up in the "City of Joy", had never been afraid to join her friends for a late night film or a spin on the empty roads. "Now I can't even think of it," she says. "Kolkata has changed so drastically in just a few years. I know for a fact that girls don't feel safe here anymore, night or day."

Kolkata's fall on this account has been sudden and shameful. A string of horrific rapes and sexual assaults, and equally shocking police apathy, have shattered people's faith in both their city and its administration.

Tanima Mukherjee, a student of Jadavpur University, says, "Fear of the law is missing. Criminals now believe they can get away with anything. Try standing at the Park Circus or Lake Road crossings in the evening and bikers will immediately pounce on you."

According to the National Crime Records Bureau, Bengal has been at the top since 2004 as far as crimes against women are concerned. When rapes increased by 33% nationally in 2011, it shot up by a staggering 60% in Bengal.

The February 2012 Park Street gang-rape gave the first indication that things were no longer the same in Kolkata. It was followed by another rape in a car on AJC Bose Road a few months later. It was as if the floodgates had been opened. Soon, a French student was chased and molested in a posh south Kolkata area, and a Ko-rean student sexually abused in a bus. A techie had to jump off a ru-nning train to save herself.

A growing number of women talk about men groping and harassing them in the Metro, in autos and on crowded streets, often in broad daylight.

What's also deeply worrying is the attitude of the police. In case after case, there have been allegations of cops refusing to accept FIRs from victims or deliberately slowing down the probe.

The alleged apathy of the police in Karaya probably drove a 33-year-old crusader to commit suicide when he failed to secure justice for a teenage rape victim. Again, on the night of December 31 as the city prepared to celebrate the coming year, an illuminated Park Street with 800 police personnel could not save a 27-year-old woman from being kidnapped and molested by a taxi driver.

Four days ago, a disabled woman activist and her 10-year-old daughter were humiliated, abused and confined in a bus by the conductor and the driver when she insisted on having the reserved seat vacated. Last month, a 13-year-old child was gang-raped in a taxi near Park Street after being lured with the promise of a hot meal.

Bengal rape victim was pregnant, foetus sent for test - Hindustan Times

Bengal rape victim was pregnant, foetus sent for DNA test
A school girl who was gang-raped on two consecutive days in October and who died on Tuesday after being set ablaze by two of the accused was pregnant with the child of one of the alleged rapists, the police said.

9d5b4488-473b-48cf-bfcf-84436a99026awallpaper1.jpg

Citu West Bengal president Shyamal Chakraborty and others escort the deadbody of 16-year-old gang-rape victim at a protest rally in Kolkata. (PTI)

The foetus, revealed by post-mortem to be one month old, has been sent for DNA test, additional deputy commissioner of police (airport) S Simbalkar said.

The police also collected blood samples of the arrested accused to determine who impregnated the girl.

Read: Kolkata rape victim was 12, pregnant

In her dying statement, the girl told the police Minta Sil and Ratan Sil, two of the alleged rapists, set her on fire at her residence in airport area on December 23.

On October 26, she was raped a few metres away from her home in Madhyamgram of North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal allegedly by Sanjiv Talukdar alias Chottu and five others, who are currently in jail.

The accused raped her again a day later when she dared to file a complaint with the police. After repeated threats by the gang, the family, originally hailing from Bihar, moved to airport area.

The girl’s father told governor MK Narayanan on Wednesday the accused wanted to kill her to stop her from testifying against them in court.

After her death, the Police have added murder charges in the case against the accused.

Read: Rapists set me on fire, says girl's in her dying statement

Read: Police file murder case, doctors claim Bengal girl was pregnant

Meanwhile, protests were held in Kolkata on Thursday against the rape and murder besides the manner in which the police attempted to forcibly cremate the girl’s body against the wishes of her father who wanted a public funeral for her.

Some the city-based intellectuals who had widely campaigned for Mamata Banerjee before the 2011 assembly elections took out a protest march in the day.

Educationist Sunanda Sanyal, former Naxalite leader Ashim Chatterjee, former Kolkata mayor Bikash Bhattacharya and several prominent leaders leading the agitations against infamous rapes in Kamduni and Sutia areas joined the rally.

Rebel Trinamool MP Somen Mitra and his wife MLA Sikha took a jibe at Mamata Banerjee at a blood donation camp. Mitra remarked that once Mamata used to take rape victims to former chief minister Jyoti Basu to seek justice for them, but now she is silent after these atrocities during her own regime.

West Bengal Pradesh Congress Committee president Pradip Bhattacharjee described the government as barbaric and said, "We want the home minister (read chief minister) to resign. This incident should be probed by the CBI. We had also demanded a CBI investigation into the Kamduni probe."

Read: Politics over Bengal gang-rape victim’s body

Read: Kolkata erupts in protest over Madhyamgram rape victim’s death

bengalprotest.jpg

Women protest against the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Kolkata. (PTI photo)

In a departure from official practice, Bengal chief secretary Sanjoy Mitra deplored the politics over the body of the girl on Wednesday.

"If we are accused of indulging in politics while seeking justice for such victims, please note that we have to do this brand of politics," remarked Left Front chairman Biman Bose.

But Mamata, while announcing an administrative calendar at the secretariat, said, "I shall proceed on the path of development despite conspiracies."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police failed twice to protect Kolkata gang-rape victim - The Times of India

Police failed twice to protect Kolkata gang-rape victim
KOLKATA: Police were busy trying to defend themselves on Thursday but what is lost in the maze of allegations and counter allegations is that they failed to protect a gang-raped minor. Twice.

Had police acted swiftly right after the first complaint, the second assault would not have happened. Moreover, police were accused of not taking cognizance of her dying declaration on December 26 and submitted it in Barrackpore court only on Thursday. In her last statement, the girl had denied suicide and said she was set on fire by Ratan and Minta Seal. But because police kept silent for a week, everyone believed she had killed herself.

On Thursday, police charged the duo with murder but by now the complainant, who is also the sole witness, is dead.

Facing a wave of outrage for the way they handled the investigation, police insist they had gone by the book. Officers claimed that they informed the court on December 27 to tag attempt-to-murder charges (307 IPC) with the December 25 FIR lodged by the girl's father. Police said they added sections to the original FIR and a statement of the mother was later recorded under Section 161 CrPC. A two-week foetus found in the autopsy has been sent to CFSL, Hyderabad for DNA profiling.

Did the police also go by the book in protecting a minor? The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, which is now a law, says police will protect the child and admit them to a shelter or the nearest hospital within 24 hours of a complaint of sexual assault. The Madhyamgram girl got no such care or support. Child welfare panel under scanner

Police did not protect her or her family as witnesses, either. On November 17, a Supreme Court bench had observed that the state has a "definite role to play in protecting witnesses." Apart from the two gang-rape complaints, the girl's family had filed a third FIR, saying they were being hounded out of their home.

The state has told the law commission that it has no problem with witness protection if the Centre bears 75% of the cost. "It is a much discussed subject but not a law," said senior criminal lawyer Milon Mukherjee.

State Women's Commission chairperson Sunanda Mukherjee says the Child Welfare Committee didn't do its job properly, which led to the victim's death.Child and women welfare minister Sashi Panja said the government has asked for a report from the district CWC.

The state can't feign ignorance on the provisions of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, because they have included Section 6 of this law in the December 17 chargesheet. It mandates imprisonment for a decade to life for "aggravated penetrative sexual assault". But police seem to have ignored the footnote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kolkata Gang Rape Shows Little Has Changed In India Since New Delhi Case - Carbonated.TV

Kolkata Gang Rape Shows Little Has Changed In India Since New Delhi Case
121985_story__kolrape.JPG

Reuters

On October 25, a 16-year old girl in Kolkata was gang raped by six men, and on her way back from filing a report with local police she was raped a second time by the same men.

Stories like these continue to shock the country especially since the country has seen much progress with respect to sexual violence against women recently. It has been over a year since India’s high profile New Delhi rape case, when a student was gang-raped aboard a moving bus on December 16, 2012.

The public outcry that followed the incident along with the government’s legislative response to sexual violence against women was perceived as a wave of change in India. Considered a major victory for the women’s movement in the country, a landmark bill was passed in March last year, containing harsher punishments for rapists.

However, numerous cases which were reported in the past year show that rape continues to plague Indian society – in many cases, unpunished.

The Kolkata incident has raised serious questions about corruption and/or incompetence in the country’s political system as well as law enforcement agencies.

RECOMMENDED:New Anti-Rape Law Finally Addresses Sex Trafficking in India (VIDEO)

Although the men were arrested, the victim and her family continued to receive threats from their associates.

Women’s rights campaigners and activists allege that the rapists had political patronage since they were linked to West Bengal’s ruling party, the Trinamool Congress.

Enraged people took to the streets in India again on Wednesday after local police officers tried to forcibly cremate the girl’s body.

Read More: 93 Schoolgirls Sexually Harassed on Indian Train And Nobody Helped

Initially it was reported that the girl tried to commit suicide by setting herself on fire, but Kolkata police revealed on Thursday that the teenager was actually set ablaze by the accused. She eventually succumbed to her injuries on New Year’s Eve, a day after Indians commemorated the death anniversary of the New Delhi rape victim.

It is being widely speculated that the police officers were assisting the perpetrators under political influence, especially after their unexplained haste to cremate the victim’s body.

“Police were in such a hurry to cremate her before daybreak that they landed up at the house of the bereaved family - with the body - at 2.30am and threatened to break down their door unless they were given the death certificate that would allow cremation. When the girl's father refused, police officers allegedly told him to go back to Bihar's Samastipur. A police team tormented the family all night,” the Times of India reported.

“This is a classic case of a nexus between the police, the perpetrators of the crime, the rapist, and the Trinamool leader," CNN IBN quoted Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader Mohammed Salim.

The family also accused the medical staff of negligence that resulted in the victim’s demise. On Thursday, West Bengal police and doctors confirmed that the murdered teenager was pregnant at the time of her death.

More On This: How India Will No Longer Be Able To Brush Rape Under The Carpet

Carbonated.TV

masla yehi hai k justice nahi milti. govt should hang rapists and then I see who rapes !

Back
Top Bottom