What's new

Indian girl raped by three and set on fire before dying

What about your selective ignorance of lots of links posted by me.

1) Repsits get capital punishment in Delhi rape case.
2) Influential Chinese get away after rapping the girls?
3) Mother is sent to Labor camp for complaining about rape on Daughter?
4) Chinese getting away paying compensation in rape case.
5) In same case you cited other rapist get away paying compensation. What about that?

1) They get capital punishment for murder, not for rape. Rape does NOT carry death sentence in india until the law is changed. The most brutal rapist got away with 3 year in reform home.

2) Compensation aside, the court still sentence the general's son to 10 years in prison.

3) Indian low IQ, corruption happens in every country, including the US. It's a drop in the ocean. But all UN and international studies put India as the worst place for women.

4) Refer to point 2.

5) Refer to point 2 and 4.

Why are you making the same point over and over again? You know very well China law and order, social and moral values are miles ahead of India

Percentage of men admitting rape
  • Papua New Guinea Bougainville Island - 62%
  • Indonesia Papua Province - 48.6%
  • Indonesia urban - 26.2%
  • China urban/rural - 22.2%
  • Cambodia - 20.4%
  • Indonesia rural - 19.5%
  • Sri Lanka - 14.5%
  • Bangladesh rural - 14.1%
  • Bangladesh urban - 9.5%
  • Source: United Nations

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24021573

Percentage of men admitting rape
  • Papua New Guinea Bougainville Island - 62%
  • Indonesia Papua Province - 48.6%
  • Indonesia urban - 26.2%
  • China urban/rural - 22.2%
  • Cambodia - 20.4%
  • Indonesia rural - 19.5%
  • Sri Lanka - 14.5%
  • Bangladesh rural - 14.1%
  • Bangladesh urban - 9.5%
  • Source: United Nations

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24021573

Poor indian intellect, don't you read the article before posting it?? The survey counts Marital Rape as rape. Do you know what is Marital rape? It is NOT even criminalized in India. Have some shame

Men were asked questions like:
  • Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?

Poor indian intellect, don't you read the article before posting it?? This article include Marital Rape which is NOT even criminalized in India

• Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?
You fail to get it right even with your high intellect? Get off your high horse - your women are not even safe with their own men and you guys are having the temerity to point your fingers at some rape incidents in India - do remember it has created high awareness for us that we have started to look up and address these heinous crimes. But the same can't be said for your country. Your economy has improved but not the society in the past decades. And I don't know what else your CCP is hiding.

You fail to get it right even with your high intellect? Get off your high horse - your women are not even safe with their own men and you guys are having the temerity to point your fingers at some rape incidents in India - do remember it has created high awareness for us that we have started to look up and address these heinous crimes. But the same can't be said for your country. Your economy has improved but not the society in the past decades. And I don't know what else your CCP is hiding.

Can't you argue based on facts? You posted a bias article without properly qualifying what constitutes a rape. I rebutted you. Now you have to sidestep your argument?
Have you not got any credibility left? Do you know the percentage of marital rape in the US, LOL!!!!
India already one of the worst place for women, if marital rape is criminalised in India, the number would be staggering. Look, there is no comparison between China and India.

Can't you argue based on facts? You posted a bias article without properly qualifying what constitutes a rape. I rebutted you. Now you have to sidestep your argument?
Have you not got any credibility left? Do you know the percentage of marital rape in the US, LOL!!!!
India already one of the worst place for women, if marital rape is criminalised in India, the number would be staggering. Look, there is no comparison between China and India.

When you take few incidents in India and try to generalize it and try to paint Indian society in a bad way, I am showing you the mirror with the statistics published by UN showing a similar heinous crime in China. Atleast India doesn't hide numbers under a cloak of secrecy unlike your country where CCP controls what can be shared and what not. As for credibility, I believe I have much more than your kinds - the kinds who hide under different flags. Now chooo. Go away. I am done here.

although its a crime no one can even think of without going to hell !! , and the fact that those idiots should be hanged ASAP ;

i saw some comments like "india the land of rape " these comments are nothing but BS. these comments are nothing but insult to the indian people (not the gov)

because we had i donno maybe 20 or 30 or even 50 of those incidences , u cant call a 1.5 billion populated nation "the rape country "

the same goes on for other things in other nations

i'll be thankful to see my indian fellows take on this @Srinivas

Arguing with Indian is tough. They do not like fact-base argument or use update data/news on anything. They will try to fabricate in hope some relevant observers will be brainwash and support them. LOL Like I said, it is so pointless to compare Indian society with Chinese society. We are just inherently superior but because the west (mostly the USA) have an inherent interest to badmouth China for political reason. The CCP's success caused the US's elites afraid of their own system, leading to sour grape and fabrication.

When you take few incidents in India and try to generalize it and try to paint Indian society in a bad way, I am showing you the mirror with the statistics published by UN showing a similar heinous crime in China. Atleast India doesn't hide numbers under a cloak of secrecy unlike your country where CCP controls what can be shared and what not. As for credibility, I believe I have much more than your kinds - the kinds who hide under different flags. Now chooo. Go away. I am done here.

This thread is not started by me. I responded when indians started smearing chinese on rape, like you did on marital rape. I call spade a spade, if there is problem in China, we acknowledge it, unlike indians who lied and denied. UN statistics ranked India as the second worst place for women. http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...19-economies-Canada-best/Article1-870387.aspx

CCP is 1000 times more credible than your govt. Our corruption rate is ranked lower than India. China is the country with highest foreign investment in the world, it is closely watched by every international institutions. Anything that goes wrong in China is reported, how the hell do you so many negatives about CHINA?????

You may leave if you want, but you have no rights to ask me to "chooo" This is not India, have some proper manners.

indian dont even spare foreigner let alone local girls. how crazy their men is.

Arguing with Indian is tough. They do not like fact-base argument or use update data/news on anything. They will try to fabricate in hope some relevant observers will be brainwash and support them. LOL Like I said, it is so pointless to compare Indian society with Chinese society. We are just inherently superior but because the west (mostly the USA) have an inherent interest to badmouth China for political reason. The CCP's success caused the US's elites afraid of their own system, leading to sour grape and fabrication.

Exactly.

We are a superior country and superior people to India and Indians.

Indians need to wake upto reality.

When I was in India. I have met with many Indians and many of them are generally very kind-hearted and warm. I was made to understand that Indians are very friendly and warm people. Now, after visiting this forum, the disgusting ways most Indian members like JayAtl and Indic have change that deception which has long embedded in me.
Question: Why do Indian members pretends to be friendly, warm and kind-hearted, while shows an entirely different face when one turns their back?

When I was in India. I have met with many Indians and many of them are generally very kind-hearted and warm. I was made to understand that Indians are very friendly and warm people. Now, after visiting this forum, the disgusting ways most Indian members like JayAtl and Indic have change that deception which has long embedded in me.
Question: Why do Indian members pretends to be friendly, warm and kind-hearted, while shows an entirely different face when one turns their back?

The answer is very simple . We behave to the people the way in which they behave to us .

The way in which Indians behave to chinese is due to the disgusting attitude shown by majority of the chinese members in this forum .

Question : Since I have not met chinese in real , Are all the chinese have these disgusting attitude like the chinese members of this forum ?

Are Chinese on this forum well behaved. What made you think after insulting Indians you will still get respect from us.

Poor indian intellect, don't you read the article before posting it?? The survey counts Marital Rape as rape. Do you know what is Marital rape? It is NOT even criminalized in India. Have some shame

China- 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.
http://shanghaiist.com/2013/05/10/50_percent_of_chinese_men_abuse_partners_1_in_4_admit_to_rape.php

Back
Top Bottom