What's new

Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying that for a society yo be free one has to indulge in his/her every sexual fantasy irrespective of its consequences ?

Its how SOME in the West role, not knowing the meaning of consequence and pure ignorance of the affects their actions have...and then they call us jazbati :rofl:

:hitwall: You have a comprehension problem, there is no "guy" name in the title. :cheesy:

You didnt understand what he meant?! :blink: Which part of Europe are you from?! :pop:

He said lets say in the article the guys name was VIKASH...would the title be adjusted to HINDU....

you said 'has to indulge in his/her every sexual fantasy', people have weird fantacies.
But yeah, specifically about abstainance, its an advice better not given to people knowing fully well its not possible here due to the reason I posted #48.
Everything is possible...Have you forgotten freedom...so one is free NOT to follow their friends and do as they will....But many prefer being slaves of peer pressure and the "in" thing!

Its how SOME in the West role, not knowing the meaning of consequence and pure ignorance of the affects their actions have...and then they call us jazbati :rofl:

You didnt understand what he meant?! :blink: Which part of Europe are you from?! :pop:

He said lets say in the article the guys name was VIKASH...would the title be adjusted to HINDU....

Sry to break it to you but this is how the human body and needs role since...ever.We're just more honest about these needs in our times and thank God for that. :smokin:

and you want to pay £15k for that lie? Lets see how you react if that girl was to be your future wife!

I'll have no problem with that,sry dude i really don't mind if my future wife started her sexual life at 16,probably for the better,more experience,wouldn't want ending doing all the stuff by myself would we now? :))

Everything is possible...Have you forgotten freedom...so one is free NOT to follow their friends and do as they will....But many prefer being slaves of peer pressure and the "in" thing!

one is free to make own choice, thats what i meant by freedom. Abstinence is one of the choices indeed, and am not against it. but the advice is lacking in knowledge about reality here.

Its like asking me not to walk home at night because somebody got mugged. Now, there is finite change of that happening but probability is very low in london(inspite of crime headlines you see every other day). It will be very sensible thing to do in south africa though.
I was just making a point that sex in itself is not such a bad thing, and blackmail is the issue here.

She did it most probably because she was muslim and hence was scared of her parents. Here blackmail is a crime and if she was not Muslin she would probably laugh it off or just call the cops. Honor killing is a big problem in the Muslim community here and you may wish to read the below story before spouting jibber jabber about the girls character.

BBC News - Shafilea Ahmed murder trial: Parents guilty of killing

During the trial, Alesha Ahmed had told the court how her parents repeatedly attacked and abused Shafilea.

She said Shafilea was torn between the allure of a Western lifestyle and their demands she wear traditional clothes and agree to an arranged marriage.

Speaking about the night her sister died, she said: "You could tell she was gasping for air."

Alesha went on to describe how the other children ran upstairs to their bedrooms in shock and she saw her father carry Shafilea's body to the car wrapped in a blanket.

The children were later told to say nothing to the authorities amid a fear that they would suffer the same fate as their sister.

Maybe you are only capable of googling 1 particular group of people:

Indian caste councils praise families that carry out 'honour killings' - Telegraph

BBC News - Indian community torn apart by 'honour killings'

Woman killed in alleged honour killing in India feared B.C. family: friend | CTV News

However, in the Quran there is no such thing as honor killing, it is not an Islamic concept but a cultural one....It was and is still in India, was and is still in African communities, was and still is in Arabic communities (even Christian Arabs) I am sure many of us are expert at googling ...

However, I do not say there is no such thing in villages in PAKISTAN....there def is! Even in other Muslim societies, but what I wanted to say is it has nothing to do with the person being a Muslim coz honor killing isnt in Islam!

Sry to break it to you but this is how the human body and needs role since...ever.We're just more honest about these needs in our times and thank God for that. :smokin:

Hmmm.....well, then stop worrying if such stuff comes in the news :D

Where there is such activities, stupid minded people like this boy come up with new headlines!

Indian caste councils praise families that carry out 'honour killings' - Telegraph

Woman killed in alleged honour killing in India feared B.C. family: friend | CTV News

However, in the Quran there is no such thing as honor killing, it is not an Islamic concept but a cultural one....It was and is still in India, was and is still in African communities, was and still is in Arabic communities (even Christian Arabs) I am sure many of us are expert at googling ...

However, I do not say there is no such thing in villages in PAKISTAN....there def is! Even in other Muslim societies, but what I wanted to say is it has nothing to do with the person being a Muslim coz honor killing isnt in Islam!

In your hatred for India you forgot to read. I have said honor killings happen in India and Pakistan. Poor boy read up better next time.

I'll have no problem with that,sry dude i really don't mind if my future wife started her sexual life at 16,probably for the better,more experience,wouldn't want ending doing all the stuff by myself would we now? :))

£15K was like my 1 year's masters program! You can deposit it in her account and of course get back the family heirlooms ...and give a pat on the kid's back while you are at it!

AAre Talon mam, welcome. I was waiting for you. wow great argument.:omghaha:

Hmmm.....well, then stop worrying if such stuff comes in the news :D

Where there is such activities, stupid minded people like this boy come up with new headlines!

In your hatred for India you forgot to read. I have said honor killings happen in India and Pakistan. Poor boy read up better next time.

Its not hatred...I only emphasized that you dont need to concentrate on 1 group!

I was replying to this particular post:
She did it most probably because she was muslim and hence was scared of her parents. Here blackmail is a crime and if she was not Muslin she would probably laugh it off or just call the cops. Honor killing is a big problem in the Muslim community here and you may wish to read the below story before spouting jibber jabber about the girls character.

BBC News - Shafilea Ahmed murder trial: Parents guilty of killing

During the trial, Alesha Ahmed had told the court how her parents repeatedly attacked and abused Shafilea.

She said Shafilea was torn between the allure of a Western lifestyle and their demands she wear traditional clothes and agree to an arranged marriage.

Speaking about the night her sister died, she said: "You could tell she was gasping for air."

Alesha went on to describe how the other children ran upstairs to their bedrooms in shock and she saw her father carry Shafilea's body to the car wrapped in a blanket.

The children were later told to say nothing to the authorities amid a fear that they would suffer the same fate as their sister.

Now the last line clearly shows the man being Muslim or not is mentally sick!

one is free to make own choice, thats what i meant by freedom. Abstinence is one of the choices indeed, and am not against it. but the advice is lacking in knowledge about reality here.

Its like asking me not to walk home at night because somebody got mugged. Now, there is finite change of that happening but probability is very low in london(inspite of crime headlines you see every other day). It will be very sensible thing to do in south africa though.
I was just making a point that sex in itself is not such a bad thing, and blackmail is the issue here.

Never heard of better safe than sorry?

Aaqre yaar. coffee piya. 10 minute baat kiya. Phone number liya. Sunday ko film dekhne jaayenge yeh wada bhi liya. Inox main maja aayega. Namm hai uski Hema. :yay:

abey.. tu south Indian ladki se milne gaya tha.. kya hua phir.. tell us.. ;)

Ladki Kerala ki hai
abey.. tu south Indian ladki se milne gaya tha.. kya hua phir.. tell us.. ;)

yes I have heard, but I am pretty good at my risk assessment, to walk at night.
Why devoid oneself of pleasure of sex simply because a tiny chance that the person might be a d*ck and do this stupid thing...
anyway, her parents seem to be taking it in right spirit, they could have hushed it up, but stood by her and took it to the right conclusion.

Aaqre yaar. coffee piya. 10 minute baat kiya. Phone number liya. Sunday ko film dekhne jaayenge yeh wada bhi liya. Inox main maja aayega. Namm hai uski Hema. :yay:

Ladki Kerala ki hai
sirf coffee? sh*t

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not hatred...I only emphasized that you dont need to concentrate on 1 group!

I was replying to this particular post:

Now the last line clearly shows the man being Muslim or not is mentally sick!

re: Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

BUT U DID NOT READ THE BELOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Always Neutral View Post

Well it happened here so it had a happy ending. if this had happened in KP or most parts of Pakistan or India she would have been beaten and then shot and buried in the name of honor killing.
Sad, but true.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...iving-15k-mums-jewellery-2.html#ixzz2WZr6uFyS

Wow, Muslim girl losing virginity to muslim guy in pre martial state :whistle:

That's outrageous that she was selective about religion even in such unholy ceremony :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom