What's new

Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if she was so concerned about her muslim image she would not have hanged out of the that low life. And we would not be having this conversation in the first place.

Amongst Muslims sex outside marriage is also frowned upon too exactly for these kind of scenarios

I know the more sexual partners a woman has in the west the more desirable she becomes. Such is not the case amongst Muslim societies

Yes I am well aware of this issue. But that does not absolve the girl of her promiscuity

Typical Asian grovel. The guy was a good muslim too and she trusted him yet you blame her. Give me a break muslims do not have multiple partners? Is that why you all have voted Imran Khan a serial womaniser who has had a child out of wedlock and ran away from the US and was then forced to admit paternity.

I guess to some Muslims, the concept of "judge not lest you be judged in turn" is a foreign a concept as the concept of humanity is to them

Yup humanity can seen abundantly in the Indian caste system

yes.. abstinence is not doable.. with freedom, hormone and peer pressure.. :cheers:

Why freedom? In Pakistan an overwhelming majority makes it to married life inexperienced. It's not like there is any shortage of opportunities. This lifestyle is chosen.

Almost all religious texts frown sex outside marriage.

Well let me explain by an example I read sometime ago. Would you run a red light on a traffic intersection if you saw NO incoming traffic on the roads (and if there was not traffic camera or police in sight either). You would most probably get away with it. Would you do it ? Would you give in the temptation of running the red light esp if you are in a hurry.

Then why do it in matters of love and sex ?

My point was everyone here is cursing the guy and taking side of the girl while at the same time admonishing her because she was Muslim. If she was so concerned about her being Muslim she should quit being one

I hear there are societies who help such kind of people in west

The bottom line is

It takes two to tango

Or as we say in Urdu / Hindi

Tali do haton sey bajti hey

Where did I support the "Muslim guy" in any of my posts
Read them again

All religious texts frown upon lot of things ... but yet you see people keep finding ways to bend around those glossy words of wisdom. And lets just keep away from giving examples because one can always find enough of them to push through their point including religious texts. It's arite though if you want to paint this poor girl of loose character because hey after all only guys have the balls to do swim through $hit and come out clean in the end.

...... The guy was a good muslim too and she trusted him yet you blame her. ......

Genius when did I call the jerk a good muslim ? Why would a good muslim have an extra marital affair then blackmail his partner with it ?
Then I understand some people have hatred of all things Muslim

...... It's arite though if you want to paint this poor girl of loose character because hey after all only guys have the balls to do swim through $hit and come out clean in the end.

Unfortunately this is how our society works
A girl has a lot to lose in these kind of affairs unless she enjoys the being labeled a slut

That guy would end up in jail and probably be labeled a womanizer, playboy, blackmailer (And all will be probably forgotten in due time)
The girl probably would not get a decent marriage proposal in her life

Living in a European country(i am assuming from your flag) should i then assume you wish to be treated like they did in the middle ages if found guilty of any crime? or would you rather let the law take its own course?

I never said I will do the honours of hanging such an evil idiot....

Yes I am living in Europe with civilized people who also agree that anything dealing with mental torture should be an equal punishment!

If punishing a wrong doer is wrong, then YES the laws need to be changed!
Besides, I have not committed a crime such as causing any short/ long term distress to ANYONE!

Unfortunately this is how our society works
A girl has a lot to lose in these kind of affairs unless she enjoys the being labeled a slut

That guy would end up in jail and probably be labeled a womanizer, playboy, blackmailer (And all will be probably forgotten in due time)
The girl probably would not get a decent marriage proposal in her life

not in this society... premarital sex is not taboo here, so she will not be called slut for just having sex with a guy..:cheers:

Because we have had several cases of honor killings in UK for exactly these crimes from the muslim community here and hence it highlights the part on how this brave family did not succumb to this family honor pressure thing.

Kindly refrain from such talk it will only make people post similar honour killings from other backgrounds! The original article NEVER used to the word Muslim...It was
Girl, 16, gave £15,000 of mum's jewellery to blackmailer who 'filmed her having sex'
....click on the link

THAT is why we asked why the word MUSLIM was added to THIS thread? Was OP trying to "fix" the article or something.......

agree with the bit that ethnic background is important, a normal kid of 16 year old here will never pay and possibly laugh it off.. :coffee:

Yea if she has muscles! A 16 yr old in UK now hasnt experienced much of a life where you need to utilize your brain....

Why freedom? In Pakistan an overwhelming majority makes it to married life inexperienced. It's not like there is any shortage of opportunities. This lifestyle is chosen.
I guess you are extrapolating you individual experience to deduct that pakistanis are making free choice.
I know the social and cultural practices and taboos and its not fee choice.
Was not a tv program aired in which a aunty tried to rough up few lovers (some of them married) in a park, and tried to shame them?(condemed by many liberal pakistani afterwards and she lost job)
I would rather believe britney spears about free choice.

Genius when did I call the jerk a good muslim ? Why would a good muslim have an extra marital affair then blackmail his partner with it ?
Then I understand some people have hatred of all things Muslim

Yes but good muslims do indulge in honor killing.

Whipped,hunged? What the fudge is wrong with you people?
Why not bring back the Iron maiden (torture device) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if we're at it.

It's funny how some of the posters cry out for whipping to be instated in the west for blackmailing but cry their lungs out if we find out that some terrorist has his fingers nails pulled out in Guantanamo.:whistle:

We cry out equally if the prisoner is raped by his jailer or made videos of naked! Of course the jailer cant ask money but yea, those officers should be whipped too...Harder because they are the law and they took it to an extreme! :coffee:

If possible just hang such useless officers, they have done it once, who can guarantee they wont do it again?

Where did I support the "Muslim guy" in any of my posts
Read them again

Didn't say you did. Pointed out that it was the guy who had committed a crime & he was brought up a "Muslim" and yet you were going after the girl for supposedly not behaving like a Muslim. Why should not the guy & his family not be blamed for bringing "muslim culture" to disrepute. Why just beating up on the girl? Why the belief that it is only the women who have the obligation to be "muslim"...?

Well getting informations with every means necesary on where the next bomb will kill 100+ innocent civilians doesn't compare to some teenage dude lying to his girl friend that he filmed their "bunga bunga parties" to get some cash.
and you want to pay £15k for that lie? Lets see how you react if that girl was to be your future wife!

Yea if she has muscles! A 16 yr old in UK now hasnt experienced much of a life where you need to utilize your brain....
yes, most 16 year olds here have enough facial muscles to laugh off at such blackmailing. 16 year old does not have enough life experience but knows her/his rights very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom