What's new

Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it how you blame the girl with knowing her and and yet want know hard core GITMO's to be charged first.

So the girl was innocent? She thought otherwise
If not then why was she so easily blackmailed in to giving up 15 000K of her parents possessions ?

Love it when you try to be an expert on something you don't know anything

I presume it was just normal sex, nothing fancy apart from the fact that it was inside a car.

So normal sex not part of ones sexual fantasies?

My point was practicing abstinence would have saved her from this fate

If not then why did she so freely give up 15 000K of her parents possessions ?

Love when you try to be an expert on something you don't know anything

So normal sex not part of ones sexual fantasies?

My point was practicing abstinence would have saved her from this fate

you said 'has to indulge in his/her every sexual fantasy', people have weird fantacies.
But yeah, specifically about abstainance, its an advice better not given to people knowing fully well its not possible here due to the reason I posted #48.

......its an advice better not given to people knowing fully well its not possible here due to the reason I posted #48.

I agree. Of course it is not possible for people who have been taught otherwise

Would it it not be a good idea to first charge the so called detainees first of some plot. How many of them have charges pressed against them

Yes,you're right,we're walking a thin line here,today they might detain a genuine terrorist,tomorrow someone can mess up and land an innocent who can't defend himself in trouble.It could be you,it could be me.Very often I find myself having conflicting thoughts about this whole terrorist threat and how is beeing handled.

Nobody threw in a pro-abstinence argument?

Being sexually active you run this risk no matter what

I don't think that sexual activity was the problem but rather poor taste in men.

If not then why did she so freely give up 15 000K of her parents possessions ?

Love it when you try to be an expert on something you don't know anything

She did it most probably because she was muslim and hence was scared of her parents. Here blackmail is a crime and if she was not Muslin she would probably laugh it off or just call the cops. Honor killing is a big problem in the Muslim community here and you may wish to read the below story before spouting jibber jabber about the girls character.

BBC News - Shafilea Ahmed murder trial: Parents guilty of killing

During the trial, Alesha Ahmed had told the court how her parents repeatedly attacked and abused Shafilea.

She said Shafilea was torn between the allure of a Western lifestyle and their demands she wear traditional clothes and agree to an arranged marriage.

Speaking about the night her sister died, she said: "You could tell she was gasping for air."

Alesha went on to describe how the other children ran upstairs to their bedrooms in shock and she saw her father carry Shafilea's body to the car wrapped in a blanket.

The children were later told to say nothing to the authorities amid a fear that they would suffer the same fate as their sister.

I agree. Of course it is not possible for people who have been taught otherwise

people are tought to be careful not taught to have sex with everybody.. thats your free will..
in a free society you are told pros and cons and are empowered to decide for yourself, and it works brilliantly here, I should say.

She did it most probably because she was muslim and hence was scared of her parents. Here blackmail is a crime and if she was not Muslin she would probably laugh it off or just call the cops.

Well if she was so concerned about her muslim image she would not have hanged out of the that low life. And we would not be having this conversation in the first place.

Here blackmail is a crime and if she was not Muslin ...

Amongst Muslims sex outside marriage is also frowned upon too exactly for these kind of scenarios

if she was not Muslin she would probably laugh it off ....

I know the more sexual partners a woman has in the west the more desirable she becomes. Such is not the case amongst Muslim societies

Honor killing is a big problem in the Muslim community here and you may wish to read the below story before spouting jibber jabber about the girls character.

Yes I am well aware of this issue. But that does not absolve the girl of her promiscuity

The girls was bit of a lose cannon too. What was she doing hanging out with that low life in the first place if she was sooo concerned about this affair going public

Although i dont agree with what you are saying but it's fine if you think that way, and she wasn't concerned about the "affair" as much as the alleged video going public. Other than that all those religious teachings about regarding fancy terms like abstinence only look good in books. Trusting a low life conniving piece of turd is the only blame you can lay at her doorstep nothing else. Even then I have come across people who sink to unimaginable depths to get their power trip on on vulnerable girls.

Well if she was so concerned about her muslim image she would not have hanged out of the that low life. And we would not be having this conversation in the first place.

Amongst Muslims sex outside marriage is also frowned upon too exactly for these kind of scenarios

I know the more sexual partners a woman has in the west the more desirable she becomes. Such is not the case amongst Muslim societies

Yes I am well aware of this issue. But that does not absolve the girl of her promiscuity

Err.. the guy too was Muslim. So why does "muslim culture" not reflect in men's attitudes but you are so willing to judge the woman harshly.

Err.. the guy too was Muslim. So why does "muslim culture" not reflect in men's attitudes but you are so willing to judge the woman harshly.

I guess to some Muslims, the concept of "judge not lest you be judged in turn" is a foreign a concept as the concept of humanity is to them

Well i guess she followed the advice trusted this guy did she not?

It did not work here did it ?
out of thousands of people (girl and boy) who indulge in sexual activity, very very few ends up with court case like this. So in this specific case she was plain unlucky to have a guy like that.

Lack of access to girls of own heritage was one of the reason cited for sexual deviance of males, the cases which are coming to light now.
Sex is natural, and sexual oppression might lead to deviant behaviour.

.... Other than that all those religious teachings about regarding fancy terms like abstinence only look good in books. ......

Almost all religious texts frown sex outside marriage.

Well let me explain by an example I read sometime ago. Would you run a red light on a traffic intersection if you saw NO incoming traffic on the roads (and if there was not traffic camera or police in sight either). You would most probably get away with it. Would you do it ? Would you give in the temptation of running the red light esp if you are in a hurry.

Then why do it in matters of love and sex ?

My point was everyone here is cursing the guy and taking side of the girl while at the same time admonishing her because she was Muslim. If she was so concerned about her being Muslim she should quit being one

I hear there are societies who help such kind of people in west

The bottom line is

It takes two to tango

Or as we say in Urdu / Hindi

Tali do haton sey bajti hey

Where did I support the "Muslim guy" in any of my posts
Read them again

Almost all religious texts frown sex outside marriage.

Well let me explain by an example I read sometime ago. Would you run a red light on a traffic intersection if you saw NO incoming traffic on the roads (and if there was not traffic camera or police in sight either). You would most probably get away with it. Would you do it ? Would you give in the temptation of running the red light esp if you are in a hurry.

Then why do it in matters of love and sex ?

My point was everyone here is cursing the guy and taking side of the girl while at the same time admonishing her because she was Muslim. If she was so concerned about her being Muslim she should quit being one

I hear there are societies who help such kind of people in west

The bottom line is

It takes two to tango

Or as we say in Urdu / Hindi

Tali do haton sey bajti hey

Where did I support the "Muslim guy" in any of my posts
Read them again

you missed the bit about blackmail... nobody is blaming the guy for having sex, his faith or girl's faith does not matter.( at least thats what I understand from the verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom