What's new

Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Muslim girl losing virginity to muslim guy in pre martial state :whistle:

That's outrageous that she was selective about religion even in such unholy ceremony :disagree:

its not about religion, its the cultural aspect which is highlighted, may be they should have said pakistan or india, instead.
Here is the important bit.

Judge Michael Pert QC told Leicester Crown Court: "The blackmail happened in 2009 when you were 18 and she was 16. It's of some significance you both come from a background where the shame of teenage sex would have more impact than perhaps it might in other circles.
"You made a number of demands over several weeks, cynically and brutally.

yes I have heard, but I am pretty good at my risk assessment, to walk at night.
Why devoid oneself of pleasure of sex simply because a tiny chance that the person might be a d*ck and do this stupid thing...
anyway, her parents seem to be taking it in right spirit, they could have hushed it up, but stood by her and took it to the right conclusion.

Because you are not a girl you need not understand nor even fear of anything.... :coffee:

Yes :tup: to the parents already acknowledged it!

re: Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

BUT U DID NOT READ THE BELOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Always Neutral View Post

Well it happened here so it had a happy ending. if this had happened in KP or most parts of Pakistan or India she would have been beaten and then shot and buried in the name of honor killing.
Sad, but true.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...iving-15k-mums-jewellery-2.html#ixzz2WZr6uFyS

I had acknowledged that it is true...However, I would also like to be fair and said it is found in other societies too...

Because you are not a girl you need not understand nor even fear of anything.... :coffee:

its a cultural thing, (about taboo of premarital sex ) you are not british girl, hence wont understand it. :coffee:

its a cultural thing, (about taboo of premarital sex ) you are not british girl, hence wont understand it. :coffee:

So ergo you are not a hinduguy but a hindu british girl since you get it? :lol:

british bit is important.. she is british muslim girl. and is not dead yet..

Her fear is the impo bit....Shows she was still a girl of certain upbringing which you are not!

Her fear is the impo bit....Shows she was still a girl of certain upbringing which you are not!

she was afraid of parents. not sex.. and I am not afraid of my parents... ha ha...
yes, I have brought up as somebody who can question authority figures.. :lol:

she was afraid of parents. not sex.. and I am not afraid of my parents... ha ha...
yes, I have brought up as somebody who can question authority figures.. :lol:

Kindly repeat how this started:

I have no idea what you are talking about any more!

Kindly repeat how this started:

I have no idea what you are talking about any more!

well.. two things here.. i was talking about mine walking at night... and we are talking about her fear of what?

yes, most 16 year olds here have enough facial muscles to laugh off at such blackmailing. 16 year old does not have enough life experience but knows her/his rights very well.

We had a similar case of a teen in Nova Scotia that got blackmailed by a group of teen and the whole school bullied her on the questionable video and the female ended up succeeding and the boys got what oh yah i remember no sentencing since they were underage so no not all females are able to laugh it off you. This act is wrong no matter where it takes place and this guy should be given the cell for a long long long time.

To your second point, abstinence works for those that want it to work, if abstinence is outdated all you need to do is come to my society and look how great we are doing in the pile of moral decadence. I do agree with your assertion of free choice but not everybody always chooses the better choice. Abstinence works for mormons and most catholic folks down here, so i don't see a cultural angle to it at all, may be its quebec thing ;)
@Talon, you are right about abstinence, I laughed at the idea growing up early on but after seeing so many of mon ami relationship fail and it wreaking their life apart, I think waiting is worth it for a guy but however in a free society everybody should have the choice to make their rational decisions , which some members here want to force :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. two things here.. i was talking about mine walking at night... and we are talking about her fear of what?

Izzat not sure if you have heard of...Nothing to do with you walking home or not...not sure why you thought you were a good example...You have fallen far from the topic

Izzat not sure if you have heard of...Nothing to do with you walking home or not...not sure why you thought you were a good example...You have fallen far from the topic
fear of izzat? what? she wont get any izzat you mean, by the community..can you be a bit clear?

fear of izzat? what? she wont get any izzat you mean, by the community..can you be a bit clear?

Stop acting like you were born yesterday! The minute I write, a SQUAD of you Indians will start quoting me from anything related to Islam to secular UK.....without touching the topic...

I have already been through that crap, no thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom