What's new

Girl, Age 16, Blackmailed Into Giving 15K Mum's Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop acting like you were born yesterday! The minute I write, a SQUAD of you Indians will start quoting me from anything related to Islam to secular UK.....without touching the topic...

I have already been through that crap, no thank you...

well, fair enough..wont quote you... but I guess you quoted me first ...I might be wrong though.
enjoy..:wave:

yesterday when I read this news , I thought this will be the last thing we want to discuss, but here it is.
Well I will say that there was no need of adding "Muslim" to this news or bring in Religion into this, as it has nothing to do with it. If it had anything to do with religion or ethnicity they would not have got intimate in a Car, as both of them were well aware of what they were doing.
And this kind of cases are not limited to Muslim community but it involves white and black. Had she been a black girl, she would have committed suicide rather than facing court and telling parents. It is more about self respect and privacy. Her privacy was violated and she was tortured mentally along with blackmailing.

Period.

:sleep:
i see the women and girls which are utilize by evil forces behind the lair of their good future...
Never participating in the trade who,s consequences are bad...

IN URDU
Mat kro Wo Danday Jain Kai Anjam Han Andeyy...

And this kind of cases are not limited to Muslim community but it involves white and black. Had she been a black girl, she would have committed suicide rather than facing court and telling parents. It is more about self respect and privacy. Her privacy was violated and she was tortured mentally along with blackmailing.

Period.

If she was a black girl she would committed suicide? What a thick mind set you have? Anyone can commit suicide out of personal shame but here we are talking about a girl whose parents in spite of being Muslims, a community that has problems of accepting reality of pre marital sex etc. did the right thing and the Judge complimented them.

yesterday when I read this news , I thought this will be the last thing we want to discuss, but here it is.
Well I will say that there was no need of adding "Muslim" to this news or bring in Religion into this, as it has nothing to do with it. If it had anything to do with religion or ethnicity they would not have got intimate in a Car, as both of them were well aware of what they were doing.

Period.
I dont know that much about black community, but have not heard any news based on which I will make such assertion...

I guess you are extrapolating you individual experience to deduct that pakistanis are making free choice.
I know the social and cultural practices and taboos and its not fee choice.
Was not a tv program aired in which a aunty tried to rough up few lovers (some of them married) in a park, and tried to shame them?(condemed by many liberal pakistani afterwards and she lost job)
I would rather believe britney spears about free choice.

Taboos don't equate to lack of free choice, taboos exist due to societal preferences. If anyone wanted to just do it, they'd find a hundred ways to do so. Heck in Pakistan people date, fall in love... GET MARRIED and then become active. So once they are past the dating/loving point, you can't continue to say there is a freedom issue here.

If she was a black girl she would committed suicide? What a thick mind set you have? Anyone can commit suicide out of personal shame but here we are talking about a girl whose parents in spite of being Muslims, a community that has problems of accepting reality of pre marital sex etc. did the right thing and the Judge complimented them.

You are saying as though the Muslim community is the only one...and I think I did point this out...But looks like you are hell bent on keeping your narrow mindset!

Taboos don't equate to lack of free choice, taboos exist due to societal preferences. If anyone wanted to just do it, they'd find a hundred ways to do so. Heck in Pakistan people date, fall in love... GET MARRIED and then become active. So once they are past the dating/loving point, you can't continue to say there is a freedom issue here.

People now adays are just afraid of the word RESPONSIBILITY and the baggage it comes with!

@Talon, you are right about abstinence, I laughed at the idea growing up early on but after seeing so many of mon ami relationship fail and it wreaking their life apart, I think waiting is worth it for a guy but however in a free society everybody should have the choice to make their rational decisions , which some members here want to force :)

Are you Gay???? o_O

So when both gal and guy will be whipped for have premarital s.e.x? :whistle: ? Because that's what the punishment of pre marital relations :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

well, I feel there is lack of access (to girls, you cant just go and chat up), to privacy (you will be seen by everybody which will be uncomfortable), and specifically for girls, being branded a person of low moral values.
Girls want to remain virgin due to high premium given to virginity. Some who lose will rather pay for operation.

The number of people who date in pakistan will be quite small in percentage and probably belong to upper strata of society.

Before somebody accuses of not knowing jacksh*t about pakistan, I would stop and probably allow a more forthright pakistani to talk.

You are saying as though the Muslim community is the only one...and I think I did point this out...But looks like you are hell bent on keeping your narrow mindset!

People now adays are just afraid of the word RESPONSIBILITY and the baggage it comes with!

Then you have a narrow mind set. Today honor killing in UK is the sole preserve of the Asian/African Community and most of them are of muslim origin. I have never heard of any Christian killing his daughter for family honor but I could be wrong. I think you are being defensive because you equate muslim=Pakistan whereas he could be Somali or an Indian muslim. The Sikhs too had this problem here but it is now rare to read of such cases and most honor killing are restricted to the Muslims of Asian origin. communities.

My friend people do a lot without getting and before getting married as well.
Marriage is just an assumed contract on a piece of paper probably not even worth its weight and ink.

If two people want to live together they are free to do and commit among themselves whatever they want. Nature did not invent marriage, humans did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom