What's new

Giant statue in India to honour an Ancient Pakistani from Swat (123 ft or 37.5 metres high)

"Hinduism" is not "India". You can accuse me of whatever you like. Pakistan's history, archaeology and heritage - regardless of religious affiliation - are not going anywhere. Indeed, Hindustan would love to steal such things and declare them as evidence of India being an eternal hindutva Reich.

You're the guy reciting the BJP mantra word for word , yet you call me a closet Hindu working for India?

I do not care what India wants to be but I do not want Pakistan to be a B team of India by claiming Hindu, Buddhist and other pagan past. Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah.

Really ! Actually they are all black and are Dravidian gods and goddesses. Indo-Ayans migrated around 1500 BC and their main deities were Mitra, Varuna, Indra, and Nasatya (Ashvins). Shiva and Krishna are Dravidians gods and they are black deities. The name "Krishna" originates from the word Kṛṣṇa, which is primarily an adjective meaning "black", "dark", or "dark blue". The worship of Shiva started in Indus Valley Civilization long before the migration of the Indo-European migrants from the Eurasian steppe.
As you wish.
Well it was a common practice in the era .
Persian kings and Pharos of Egypt are examples . They called themselves god.

I do not care what India wants to be but I do not want Pakistan to be a B team of India by claiming Hindu, Buddhist and other pagan past. Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah.
Thanks. Please convince your other members to stop appropriating our Indian history.

Lol You Hindus don't consider Mughals, Siraj ud Daulah, Khiljis, Ghauris, Ghaznavis, Abdalis, Tipu Sultan as Indian. STOP LYING!!!
They are part of our history. Some of them unwanted oppressors but regardless, they are part of our history.

Dil ko behlaney ko khiyal acha hai Ghalib.
Mai sach bol raha hu. 2000 saalo pehle ka dharm, aur abhi ka dharm bahot alag hai. Alag alag philosohpies hai alag alag regions ke.

Tell those to Majority of Hindus
Well, they know it. But you didn't read properly. I said they were unwanted oppressors. Being part of history doesn't mean we will glorify the wrongdoings.

Indeed. It got changed/corrupted
I can call it changed but I can't say it is corrupted. Hinduism are essentially different philosophies. Some philosophies may become obsolete only to emerge later. There is a big difference between changed and corrupted.
The Bhakti movement is one example which was not followed say 3000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhakti_movement

Jarr aik hai,aghaz aik hai,Vedas bhe wohi hain.
I personally would prefer the spirituality of the Upanishads over the Vedas. Vedas in some places are too ritualistic but I can take the good things of both. It doesn't matter to me nor does it matter to any priest.

All i can say my forefathers were from Indian side of Punjab not very far from Pakistani border. They were told situation is not very good here better move to other side. No need to take anything with you situation will be normal in few months and you will be back in your homes. They left everything there and moved to Lahore lived in refugees camps never to return to their homes and here i am 70 years later sitting in Pakistan.

You need to relinquish you Hindu past like your forefathers did to become a good Pakistani and Muslim. If you want to continue to be a closet Hindu, you are better off leaving to India with your Aman ki Tamasha gang.

actually remembering past helps make your imaan stronger and more resilient against your enemy who wants to prevail over you and convert you back, unless you want to take the muslim identity for granted being born in a muslim family, it was nothing big of you but your luck..but whats big of you is to save what you have.

According to tradition, Padmasambhava was incarnated as an eight-year-old child appearing in a lotus blossom floating in Lake Dhanakosha, in the kingdom of Oddiyana.[12] While some scholars locate this kingdom in the Swat Valley area of modern-day Pakistan, a case on literary, archaeological, and iconographical grounds can be made for placing it in the present-day state of Odisha in India

According to tradition, Padmasambhava was incarnated as an eight-year-old child appearing in a lotus blossom floating in Lake Dhanakosha, in the kingdom of Oddiyana.[12] While some scholars locate this kingdom in the Swat Valley area of modern-day Pakistan, a case on literary, archaeological, and iconographical grounds can be made for placing it in the present-day state of Odisha in India

Odiyana generally means Swat valley

Orissa would Odia

Back
Top Bottom