What's new

Giant statue in India to honour an Ancient Pakistani from Swat (123 ft or 37.5 metres high)

Not a fan of aman ka tamasha gang,but get your facts right almost 95% population has been living in these areas since times unknown.

Allah almighty doesn't likes those,who try changing their blood lines.

Those people who have inherited lies and hypocrisy as the part of their personality can hardly accept truth. Their truth changes as per their wish.

"exhausted when Pakistanis defend themselves by hiding behind the backs of Mughals"

Not my problem or fault if you remain voluntarily resistant to a major - if not the most important - part of gangadesh's history - the mughal empire. It is wonderful if you personally feel an affinity to them and wish to preserve their legacy. Do note that your opinion is not shared by the elected government of your national who shamefully declare the mughal period an era of slavery for Hindustan.

@TheGreatMaratha

many Pakistanis are of the opinion that the Chagatai Turks were not native to the Indus Valley and oppressed the Indus people too @Talwar e Pakistan is one of them

We have earned this bounty. Would you have gangus take back their self-declared Hindu heritage from Pakistan's lands?

So you think Hindu history is a bounty and you will continue to keep it? You are a perfect example of closet Hindus in Pakistan who are working for India instead of working for Islam.

Okay call it Gangu Buddhism...the Biggest Port of Indus Valley is in Gujarat far away from the confines of Indus Valley...Biggest site of IVC is in Haryana...the only time Skeletons for DNA identification of Indus people were found, it was in Haryana..again outside of the confines of Indus Valley...if 60 percent of the Big Cities of Indus Valley are in Pakistan then 40 percent is in India...

There is a disntinction between Ind and Pak...But Indus Valley Civilization ain't it

The difference arose after IVC...
Actually Indus Valley a state itself during sometime in history was having area from Hari River to Luni River.It was having trading outposts on bank of Amu River,means they did exert control over Hindukush region and area between Kabul and Amu.

So you think Hindu history is a bounty and you will continue to keep it? You are a perfect example of closet Hindus in Pakistan who are working for India instead of working for Islam.
What are your services to Islam,wannabe Arab?
Any expedition you have lead into Syria,Libya,Kashmir,Afghanistan or Palestine for peace?

Those people who have inherited lies and hypocrisy as the part of their personality can hardly accept truth. Their truth changes as per their wish.
Blood line never changes with their lies.

Are bhai if they want to be genetic mix of Turks, Arabs, Afghans and pashtuns, what problem do you have. Many Pakistanis have the dream to be a B grade Arabs. Let them be.
Problem is that,they are not and blood never changes by writing stories.

Cool.

Look at his hand gesture.
Making the devil out of it.

Looks like Pakistan can now claim the Rock n Roll patent.

So much Laxmi

Claims kar ne ki adat ab to chhodiye sir ji. Itane sale se claim kar ne kuchha bhai to nahi mila.

Claims kar ne ki adat ab to chhodiye sir ji. Itane sale se claim kar ne kuchha bhai to nahi mila.

bhagwan ghar der hain andher nahi Surya. Ghaznavi ko bhi 17 koshish karni pari thi

Actually Indus Valley a state itself during sometime in history was having area from Hari River to Luni River.It was having trading outposts on bank of Amu River,means they did exert control over Hindukush region and area between Kabul and Amu.

What are your services to Islam,wannabe Arab?
Any expedition you have lead into Syria,Libya,Kashmir,Afghanistan or Palestine for peace?

Blood line never changes with their lies.

Problem is that,they are not and blood never changes by writing stories.

They are so confident about their lies that they can change blood line as well.

Ha ha ha ha,

This is great
Best of luck.

bhagwan ghar der hain andher nahi Surya. Ghaznavi ko bhi 17 koshish karni pari thi

Not my problem or fault if you remain voluntarily resistant to a major - if not the most important - part of gangadesh's history - the mughal empire.
Mughal history is Indian history. Maurya history, Gupta history is Indian history. So I don't have any qualms with that. I think it's you guys who have forgotten your pre-Islamic history. I'm not talking about IVC here (I know why you guys appropriate IVC. It's because there is no proof that they followed Hinduism. If they were Hindus, you would have ditched that too) but I'm talking about Shahi, Sikh empires, Maurya empires,etc.

It is wonderful if you personally feel an affinity to them and wish to preserve their legacy.
I don't have a personal affinity for them as they didn't have much influence in my region as compared to your region. But yes, they are part of Indian history.

Do note that your opinion is not shared by the elected government of your national who shamefully declare the mughal period an era of slavery for Hindustan.
I wouldn't call it an era of slavery. It was just foreigners ruling parts of present day India and most parts of present day Pakistan.

"Hinduism" is not "India". You can accuse me of whatever you like. Pakistan's history, archaeology and heritage - regardless of religious affiliation - are not going anywhere. Indeed, Hindustan would love to steal such things and declare them as evidence of India being an eternal hindutva Reich.

You're the guy reciting the BJP mantra word for word , yet you call me a closet Hindu working for India?

These people are made fun off in Pakistan.

If they have the aim to be such people than they have met their target. They don't care what others think about them.

Pakistan's history, archaeology and heritage - regardless of religious affiliation - are not going anywhere.
This is a great insult of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom