What's new

Ghosts Fought In 1965 War : Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.
no politics here plz post it in the army section

Lol epic lol man this guy has some good weed growing in his back yard share it with me too so that i can get high and make jokes like you

I believe this myth was propagated to convince people that god was on our side(to hide the lie that this war was).

Important thing to note though, is that ZH is trying to use it now to boost the morale of Youth of the Pakistan. That sounds scary.

boo-ghost.gif

alot of stories were made up maybe he was but that doesnt show it was hundred percent i say let it be just bcz 1965 happened and lets say GOD helped doesnt mean we should attack india i am with kashmir but that radio delhi crap is wrong..... anyway you have your own clowns like shiv sena and akhand bharat preachers and we have him

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

@pukhtoon

they should have thought of that in the ring and not wasted time looking for a well :p:P:P

alot of stories were made up maybe he was but that doesnt show it was hundred percent i say let it be just bcz 1965 happened and lets say GOD helped doesnt mean we should attack india i am with kashmir but that radio delhi crap is wrong..... anyway you have your own clowns like shiv sena and akhand bharat preachers and we have him

Again !!

I hate you people claiming parity with India and Indians.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I love Zaid Hamid.. :rofl: my favorite Pakistani in the whole wide world

Ya, I my favorite Pakistani comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom