What's new

Ghosts Fought In 1965 War : Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, he also believes that cars can run on water and electricity can be drawn out of the earth- check out those threads on PDF. :)
After that he can believe in anything fact or fiction.
Just as the "guy in the funny red cap" can believe in Ghosts fighting in 1965. :lol:

Seem to be many ZH clones around.........

Cars can run on hydrogen and electricity can be produced withing a magnetic field.
I studied this and its the books to be blamed if wrong.

Not ghost.. it is believed, angles fought and if you are lucky, you can still find alive witnesses.

I have no personal statement.

سورة آل عِمرَان

بلکہ اگر تم صبر کرو اور پرہیزگاری کرو اور وہ تم پر ایک دم سے آ پہنچیں تو تمہارا رب پانچ ہزار فرشتے نشان دار گھوڑوں پر مدد کے لیے بھیجے گا ()۱۲۵

Now this is what i like, reference from Quran.

It put the conflicts to rest.

Reactions: sur
Yes, I can confirm it that those who lived through the 1965 war tell such tails.
I come from border region i.e. Lahore and surroundings. When i heard such stories second hand, naturally it intrigued me and I decide to ask first hand witness so i ask my uncle who was escaping on a truck from Kasur sector, he saw bombs falling from aircrafts like rains and i remember he telling me that a group of tall people with green gowns, kept catching all bombs in their gowns.

Any interesting theories on why did your "tall people with green gowns" abandon you during sakoot-e-Dhaka?

Any interesting theories on why did your "tall people with green gowns" abandon you during sakoot-e-Dhaka?

I don't know about east Pakistan.. but apparently, all their appearances are reported from west Pakistan.

Clearly you can see even the guys from east Pakistan (Bangladesh) also is informed about it.

they might be having tea party or something :rofl:

I don't know about east Pakistan.. but apparently, all their appearances are reported from west Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

they might be having tea party or something :rofl:

If you know some thing more, than please share.

I'm telling you what is well known from Pakistan to Bangladesh.

I keep saying it is what i heard first hand.

Clearly you can see even the guys from east Pakistan (Bangladesh) also is informed about it.

I can see, you believe in this kind of stuff .

With the spirits on your side..clearly the odds were stacked in you favour...but have you wondered, even with "roohani madad" ..why did you fail to win the war?

With the spirits on your side..clearly the odds were stacked in you favour...but have you wondered, even with "roohani madad" ..why did you fail to win the war?
coz indians were quoting Hanuman Chalisa.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You started the thread, you asked questions, and you got mixed answers for all of your questions, so just let it not go to far.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

If you know some thing more, than please share.

I'm telling you what is well known from Pakistan to Bangladesh.

I keep saying it is what i heard first hand.

only thing i know is Kashmir is still a part of india and pakistan was broken in two pieces although all these roohani powers catching bombs and fighting with their swords...
If you claim to believe in these forces then these two facts are insult to these so called roohani forces...

You started the thread, you asked questions, and you got mixed answers for all of your questions, so just let it not go to far.

I did??...funny I never even noticed that, but I am asking you these questions with as much of a straight face as possible.

Basically what you portrayed so far is, that Pakistani armed forces are completely incompetent..

When they went on offensive, they were not able achieve their objectives of capturing Kashmir...On top of it, spirits has descend from heavens to save them from what they had unleashed..and if fighting took place in a sector where the "spirit help" was not available(East Pakistan)..they folded completely!!

Can i ask you Indians one question in return?

Why are you making these inquires at this point of time?

Do you see another war coming?

Can i ask you Indians one question in return?

Why are you making these inquires at this point of time?

Do you see another war coming?

According to your PM ...You are not in position to fight war

According to your PM ...You are not in position to fight war

Exactly my question, why are such inquiries being made officially and unofficialy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom