What's new

Ghosts Fought In 1965 War : Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.
now onwards i will call this guy zaid potty

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

loved the back ground music though

Again !!

I hate you people claiming parity with India and Indians.

:what::what::what:

buddy it was started by an indian most comments by indian all i am saying is both sides have clowns like those idiots shiv sena whom your government themselves call jokers when they shouted why pak players were allowed to perform namaz on stadium and some support the idea of a united india and well we laugh at them they r jokers to us

:what::what::what:

buddy it was started by an indian most comments by indian all i am saying is both sides have clowns like those idiots shiv sena whom your government themselves call jokers when they shouted why pak players were allowed to perform namaz on stadium and some support the idea of a united india and well we laugh at them they r jokers to us

Non sense. read your comment and mine again till you understand what i wrote.

ok you bolded the part about clowns and then said "I hate you people claiming parity with India and Indians." if parity means equality that can only mean you are saying they r bigger clowns:p:P:p:P:p:P:P

@usernaame i am going to ignore you now so dont bother quoting :p:P:p:P:P

anyway i hope we can move forward as zaid potty (thats a classic pak marine) has been proven a clown so hope i dont wake up and see 9 pages of flame war and trolling:D:D

dara dara k marega yea..Ruhani taqatein ROFL.Bechare host kaise jhelte honge isey par batein badi mazedar lagti hai by god :rofl:
inhe defence analyst ka kaam chor kar comic nikalni chaiye apni "zaid chachu ki kahaniya"

"zaid chachu ki kahaniya"

hum kaisay delhi pohonch saktay hai he is standing with a gun :P
hum kaisay israel pohonch saktay hai standing near a plane :P
hum kaisay washington pohonch saktay hai standing over a submarine :P

my advise is ignore him he is what we call a troll and now i leave the thread to indians hope its troll free and not become a vs thread

1.Those who lived through the '65 War would remember that there indeed was a belief among the general Pakistani public that Jinns were fighting on the Pakistani side. It was also rumored that Indian troops had seen tall horsemen clad in white mounted on white horses.

2. However, there were reports in Indian media of the presence of Chinese troops in Pak side. Apparently Indians had mistook a platoon of Baluchi Hazara troops in a Baloch unit in Sialkot front to be Chinese.

hum kaisay delhi pohonch saktay hai he is standing with a gun :P
hum kaisay israel pohonch saktay hai standing near a plane :P
hum kaisay washington pohonch saktay hai standing over a submarine :P

my advise is ignore him he is what we call a troll and now i leave the thread to indians hope its troll free and not become a vs thread

nice one........

now onwards i will call this guy zaid potty

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

loved the back ground music though

I hope you have realized it was as usual a hacked clip of Zaid Hamid.

This guy alone have turned the tables on Indian.

1.Those who lived through the '65 War would remember that there indeed was a belief among the general Pakistani public that Jinns were fighting on the Pakistani side. It was also rumored that Indian troops had seen tall horsemen clad in white mounted on white horses.

2. However, there were reports in Indian media of the presence of Chinese troops in Pak side. Apparently Indians had mistook a platoon of Baluchi Hazara troops in a Baloch unit in Sialkot front to be Chinese.

Yes, I can confirm it that those who lived through the 1965 war tell such tails.
I come from border region i.e. Lahore and surroundings. When i heard such stories second hand, naturally it intrigued me and I decide to ask first hand witness so i ask my uncle who was escaping on a truck from Kasur sector, he saw bombs falling from aircrafts like rains and i remember he telling me that a group of tall people with green gowns, kept catching all bombs in their gowns.

Now this is the story of P.Musharraf's front Kasur.

If any one living in Lahore and interested, can go to Kasur and ask the elderly of their personal account.

Indian air force had make sorties after sorties in this sector and most of the bombs did not exploded.
Indian air force failed to raise even a single building, quite surprising to me.

There are other stories from other war sectors as well.

Yes, I can confirm it that those who lived through the 1965 war tell such tails.
I come from border region i.e. Lahore and surroundings. When i heard such stories second hand, naturally it intrigued me and I decide to ask first hand witness so i ask my uncle who was escaping on a truck from Kasur sector, he saw bombs falling from aircrafts like rains and i remember he telling me that a group of tall people with green gowns, kept catching all bombs in their gowns.

Now this is the story of P.Musharraf's front Kasur.

If any one living in Lahore and interested, can go to Kasur and ask the elderly of their personal account.

Indian air force had make sorties after sorties in this sector and most of the bombs did not exploded.
Indian air force failed to raise even a single building, quite surprising to me.

There are other stories from other war sectors as well.
Your uncle was lying. So were others.

Remind me "Army of the Dead" in the great war of Minas Tirith, epic!

And you're trolling, so are other Bharati members on the thread.
I am not trolling. What if I make similar claims about my uncle saying that. Would you believe it?
I guess only I have to change the color from green to saffron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom