What's new

Ghosts Fought In 1965 War : Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe in God?
Does not matter whether I believe in God or not.
Are you suggesting belief in God is same as belief in ghosts, djinns, werewolves, vampires etc?
Also he did not simply say he believed in ghost, he made a complete story.

Does not matter whether I believe in God or not.
Are you suggesting belief in God is same as belief in ghosts, djinns, werewolves, vampires etc?
Also he did not simply say he believed in ghost, he made a complete story.

Your title is 'hinduguy' so i trust you believe in many gods!
Than you also perhaps know the meaning of god, forget the rest for the time being.

tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif

Your title is 'hinduguy' so i trust you believe in many gods!
Than you also perhaps know the meaning of god, forget the rest for the time being.
FYI, in Pakistan we have very strong sufi / saint culture.
Are you saying all of that is also false?
So you not only believe in ghosts and djinns, you also believe in werewolves and vampires.
Is there anything you dont belive?

Unfortunately.. such ideas take away credit from the actual heroes who did achieve feats of unmatched heroism defending their land against overwhelming odds after their leaders committed Hara-Kiri for them.

Unfortunately.. such ideas take away credit from the actual heroes who did achieve feats of unmatched heroism defending their land against overwhelming odds after their leaders committed Hara-Kiri for them.

Not every one think like you.

So you not only believe in ghosts and djinns, you also believe in werewolves and vampires.

So you are not going to answer the question, if you believe in god? and where do you read i said what you associate to me?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Close your mouth.

so i ask my uncle who was escaping on a truck from Kasur sector, he saw bombs falling from aircrafts like rains and i remember he telling me that a group of tall people with green gowns, kept catching all bombs in their gowns.

hahahaha..hohohooh....:rofl:

if only kamran akmal can catch the ball like that....

سورة آل عِمرَان

بلکہ اگر تم صبر کرو اور پرہیزگاری کرو اور وہ تم پر ایک دم سے آ پہنچیں تو تمہارا رب پانچ ہزار فرشتے نشان دار گھوڑوں پر مدد کے لیے بھیجے گا ()۱۲۵

Oh come on, he also believes that cars can run on water and electricity can be drawn out of the earth- check out those threads on PDF. :)
After that he can believe in anything fact or fiction.
Just as the "guy in the funny red cap" can believe in Ghosts fighting in 1965. :lol:

Seem to be many ZH clones around.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom