What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

Bro GuyNextDoor2 is wrong in his logic.

Buddhists were not converted by some Missionary by giving MONEY/FREE MEDICAL/SCHOOL ADMISSIONS/Other FRADULENT MEANS.

So there is no comparison between people turning Buddhists and Frauds used by Missionaries for converting people.

@Guynextdoor2

I have no problem if people convert to Christianity on their own. Just ban these Missionaries. DEAL?
It wasn't about how they went to Buddhism but about why they felt the need to leave Hinduism.

Hinduism really has some crappy aspects to it. Unlike Islam though, for the last 200 years we have had great reformers like Raja Rammohun Roy who have helped change things, but let's make no mistakes, there is still a long distance to go. Trying to tell people it's all hale and hearty is not right, especially dalits in the rural heartland. Manual scavenging by them, especially in AP was not banned until recently. To our shame Indian Railways is the only organization in the world to formally employ people for manual scanvenging purposes- almost all of them are lower castes. Instead of attacking others, we should be better off addressing serious issues at our end. To be fair I think Christian conversions as a solution has never worked. Dailts who end up converting to Christianity become Dalit Christians and so on. I hope people realize that no matter what the promises the evangelicals make, on ground it don't change anything much.
But this difference is more of a social issue than religious one, Evangelists are exploiting it, can't blame those who convert to escape such prejudices against them but unfortunately as you said their is not much change in the ground realities.

The difference between conversion and ghar wapasi is that ghar wapasi is state sponsored massive coordinated program.

Conversion out of free will must be allowed but full ban must be implemented on all those foreign white missionaries and vague Indian churches which are involved it.

To my knowledge, Catholic and Methodist Churches are not involved in such activities. They are fully Indian & mainstream.

I despise those missionaries who are working on direct foreign funds. They are working like salesman of foreign entities who earn their commission by showing number of conversions. In my own Church there are 3 families who regularly visit church and are asking for conversion. They have been told that they can come to church and pray if they believe in Jesus. Conversion is not necessary. Even after 2 years they are yet to be converted. This is what really happens in big churches of India.

Here, the mischief is done mainly by those small Churches funded by UK/USA etc. We must identify those and gag them.

It wasn't about how they went to Buddhism but about why they felt the need to leave Hinduism.

But this difference is more of a social issue than religious one, Evangelists are exploiting it, can't blame those who convert to escape such prejudices against them but unfortunately as you said their is not much change in the ground realities.

I agree they felt the need to leave Hinduism, and I have no problem with those converting to Buddhists.

The Christian Missionaries are not converting people on their need to leave Hinduism. They are converting people by giving money and promoting hate for Hindus. yes there is no chance in ground situation, because the intentions of these anti national organisations is not development of people but division of people.

I still have no problem if someone leaves Hindusim because he likes some other religion. But I hate these Missionaries for

1) their cheap and fradulent means of converting people.
2) their anti national agenda
3) spreading of hate for Hindus/Hinduism
4) being funded by anti India agencies

The difference between conversion and ghar wapasi is that ghar wapasi is state sponsored massive coordinated program.

Conversion out of free will must be allowed but full ban must be implemented on all those foreign white missionaries and vague Indian churches which are involved it.

To my knowledge, Catholic and Methodist Churches are not involved in such activities. They are fully Indian & mainstream.

I despise those missionaries who are working on direct foreign funds. They are working like salesman of foreign entities who earn their commission by showing number of conversions. In my own Church there are 3 families who regularly visit church and are asking for conversion. They have been told that they can come to church and pray if they believe in Jesus. Conversion is not necessary. Even after 2 years they are yet to be converted. This is what really happens in big churches of India.

Here, the mischief is done mainly by those small Churches funded by UK/USA etc. We must identify those and gag them.

Then you need not worry about Ghar Wapsi.

Ghar wapsi only intends to convery those Christains back to Hindus who were converted from Hindus to Christians by the salesman of foreign entities. it is not gonna affect the normal Christians. Infact you should support VHP and its Ghar Wapsi Program as it is intended to counter those Missionaries working on foreign funds.

I hope you have no problems if VHP converts those Christians back to Hindus, who were Hindus but converted by fradulent means to Christians by those foreign funded Missionaries???? If so then we are on same side, and I assure you genuine Christians and their Churches are not the aim of VHP or Ghar Wapsi. It is just the foreign funded fraud Missionaries.

It is not meant to convery GENUINE CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU. It is only meant to protect those innocent Hindus who were converted by fraud to Christianity by some Fraud Missionaries. I hope you would support Ghar Wapsi and VHP if they only work against the fraud Missionaries

I agree they felt the need to leave Hinduism, and I have no problem with those converting to Buddhists.

The Christian Missionaries are not converting people on their need to leave Hinduism. They are converting people by giving money and promoting hate for Hindus. yes there is no chance in ground situation, because the intentions of these anti national organisations is not development of people but division of people.

I still have no problem if someone leaves Hindusim because he likes some other religion. But I hate these Missionaries for

There is a reason why mostly tribals and SC/STs fall for such people (not considering NE India here) social harmony is lacking between these groups and Missionary people are exploiting them. Why not work to fix this, many organizations are already doing it like RSS but still much more is required to be done.
Other then that I agree with points you raised, demeaning Hindus and their Gods shouldn't be tolerated.

Ghar WAPSI is meant to protect innocent Hindus from the foreign funded fraud Missionaries.

it is not meant to target Christians, but to protect Hindus.

So other then the fraud Missionaries and their fund raisers/workers/supporters/foreign Handlers no one need to worry about Ghar Wapsi.

Find them. Nab them. Jail them. Kisne roka hai?

No one is against you.

If anyone loves Christianity and adopts it, I have no problem.

But what the **** these Missionaries are doing in name of Christ is pure depravity and wicked. They are not spreading Christianity but engaging in anti national activites by trying to change demographics of India.

These organisation are a shame on the name of Christ. Giving people money to adopt Christanity, asking people to convert for admission to schools, bad mouthing Hidu gods, performing fake Magic tricks to show how Christanity God is better then Hindus Gods, Telling how Hindus are evil, Making 8-10 year old Childern convert by giving toys/books/chocolates on Diwali/new Year (how sadistic and depraved)

Do you think this is what Christ told you to do? Do you think, this is what Christanity teaches??

Brother these organisation are doing the most shameful and anti national acts in name of Christianity.

If you know any of these Missionaries just ask them why are they spending billion in India on converting people? and biggest of them where is the money coming from? Who is funding their anti national activities?

Rather than allowing Ghar Wapasi, it would be better to Impose ban on foreign funded Missionaries. Continuing Ghar Wapsi might encourage some extremists to indulge in forceful conversions in its pretext.

Then you need not worry about Ghar Wapsi.

Ghar wapsi only intends to convery those Christains back to Hindus who were converted from Hindus to Christians by the salesman of foreign entities. it is not gonna affect the normal Christians. Infact you should support VHP and its Ghar Wapsi Program as it is intended to counter those Missionaries working on foreign funds.

I hope you have no problems if VHP converts those Christians back to Hindus, who were Hindus but converted by fradulent means to Christians by those foreign funded Missionaries???? If so then we are on same side, and I assure you genuine Christians and their Churches are not the aim of VHP or Ghar Wapsi. It is just the foreign funded fraud Missionaries.

It is not meant to convery GENUINE CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU. It is only meant to protect those innocent Hindus who were converted by fraud to Christianity by some Fraud Missionaries. I hope you would support Ghar Wapsi and VHP if they only work against the fraud Missionaries

Jail

Bro this is exactly what VHP is trying to do by Ghar Wapsi. To bring back those innocent Hindus who were target of these fraud Missionaries earlier.

But as you see, these Missionaries have lots of funds at their disposal, and they have lot of connections. You see how much storm they have raked up in media against this genuine effort by VHP to counter these anti national Missionaries.

They don't love you, they don't love Hindus, they don't love Tribals, They don't love Indians. They just want to spread hate. These Missionary do not represent Jesus, and if they work in India they will bring you, me and all Indians down.

I hope you also help VHP to throw these foreign funded spies out of India. and I hope the public opinion will change and even Christians like you would oppose these Missionaries. I just want these Missionary shops closed and stop their business of spreading hate for Hindus.

I like Catholics, and other Christians who promote peace and happiness for all Indians (Hindus, Muslims everyone). Ghar Wapis is only targeted at foreign funded shops working in India.

All Indians need to oppose these agencies as these agencies are here to destroy you, me and all Indians future.

Rather than allowing Ghar Wapasi, it would be better to Impose ban on foreign funded Missionaries. Continuing Ghar Wapsi might encourage some extremists to indulge in forceful conversions in its pretext.

Yes I agree with you. I support ban on these Missionaries/ anti Conversion law.

Ghar wapsi will be stopped I guess once a ban is placed on these Missionaries/anti conversion law comes in place. Till then, the VHP has to continue to protect those poor Hindus who became Targets of these Missionaries. Missionaries have not stopped their activities, so I hope you agree that they cannot be allowed to be the only player in the field.

For your concern I would say:

1) VHP only targets Hindus. (former hindus converted by Missionaries). So those who are Christians by default would not be targeted. So I don't think they need to use force. They might use money, counselling, and other benefits. Which is right because they are not trying to convery Christians, but only former Hindus.

2) VHP never advocate force. I would never support any VIOLENT action against Christians by VHP/RSS. I would not even support them converting Christains to Hindus. I only support conversion of former Hindus back to Hindus (that too peacefully).

3) So far no forceful conversions have taken place. Infact less then using sword and doing mass killings, no one can force people to convert religion forcefully in today's world. Yes financial aids for conversion do work.

take Pakistan and Bagladesh as part of Ghar Wapsi scheme

He seems to be out of his find for the last couple of days.A few days back we were having an argument and all of a sudden he started accusing me of abusing him in the name of Christianity although the truth is that i have got huge amount of respect for Christians and am a self proclaimed follower of the Lord Jesus Christ:D!!
The reality is that Danger007 has himself admitted that he works along side these Foreign Evangelist missionaries and hence taking this "Ghar wapsi" drama way too personally.Am i not correct Mr. @danger007 :azn:!!

I took personally because my cousin is there in the victim side as i said earlier. .. if i talk about babas many of yous will go furious over me .. . even though puttaparthi babas hard cash come from abroad only.... I never involved in religious contest. ... am out of the league. ... i work along with other Christian members that is based on social awareness camps... this is your way of thinking. .

This is why we r a third world dump.

I fed up with this guys false accusations. they just mind about Hinduism. .. all these i spent in this forum supported them and including Modi govt... i expected economical growth but not this type of religious debate .. December is considered to be holy month .... why these fellas making such statements we will bring Hindu rajya with 100% .. once after religious party won the election. .. they started showing true colours. .. you are right. . we will remain as 3rd world country even after 100 years. . the one who is working in social awareness camps become foreign funded missionary. ..

"Ghar Wapsi" is itself conversion so how is it any different then Christian notion of conversion?

I can understand why you won't show your true flags, who'd wanna own up to a dump like that? Unthinkable for me, but understandable for you. But if you wanted to spread hatred you should have abandoned your religion and chosen a different name, why not? If you can dump your country, you can do that too.

Mods have already confirmed many times he is in India, no need to sully yourself.

John Dayal today said the Christian community was not in favour of any anti-conversion legislation and called the ‘Ghar Wapsi’ campaign of certain Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-linked (RSS) outfits a “threat” to peace and harmony.

“Conversion is a matter of choice and is guaranteed by the Constitution. Why do we need a separate bill for ensuring ‘Freedom of religion’ or banning conversions? Christians are not in favour of any such law.”

John Dayal, former National President, All India Catholic Union alleged that the proposal for a law against conversions was targeted at the Christian minority.

John Dayal said that saffron affiliates want to turn India into a Hindu extremist state."Ghar Wapsi is unconstitutional. Conversion is a constitutional right. I support conversion.They are spoiling the atmosphere and openly targeting missionaries and organizing Ghar Wapsi."

Hinduwadis don't oppress the Christian minority let them have some fun.
B5duuIvCAAEhNFd.jpg:large

10857745_751495728267107_358857536566907760_n.jpg

10670274_751494848267195_7693398256326242718_n.jpg

Missionary has this evil design world wide. How ever their flimsy ideology is not in a position to convert or retain people into the Christianity fold. Even Europe and US is dropping Christianity. Let them spend the money, they are unlikely survive for a long time.

For Contagious religion Human is just raw material..

They are harvesting on US and making us Zombie..

Bomb all madrasas at friday .end of terror
Sometimes it is funny to just read all the posts in a single go.....Good time pass....BTW, i get the sarcastic sense in your post.

OT:- Tell me, how converting to Christianity is going to change the normal day to day life of a tribal?

Back
Top Bottom