What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

**** these Missionaries. Openly spreading hate in India. How come we Indians allowed these bastards to operate in India for so long. Missionaries Should have been kicked out decades before.

He Is fan of Maa-Beta party for him all of us are Fascist like Hitler because we support Modi this guy can't take critism only inforce his way Thinking.
Nah he is a good guy, he may have different political views but still we must respect them.

Beause the activities of a minority really are never that impactful. They've been propogating for years, kya ukhada? Pop % is still at 2%. I think some of the more irritating aspects (like calling Hindu gods false gods, any use of money etc.) needs to be clamped down, but even then the situation really is not so serious that it should become the centerpiece of debate. The BJP wants to make it centre piece because of political reasons. They want to bring anti- conversion llaw which will give them more political power. The price ?Natural attrition and gain buts unbearable strain on social strcture while securing them the power base.

And mind you, the Christian conversion issue really is the minor issue for them- their prime target has been muslims where, in reality, conversions have not been a problem despite them trying to project Love Jihad as a big phenomenon. Mujahid guy will bring Christian issue at centerpiece coz he's basically a moron.
I was talking about Ghar Wapsi ... it's been happening for over a decade now if not more. Although I agree BJP wants to bring in the Anti conversion bill and this incident has brought it back on the center stage.

Beause the activities of a minority really are never that impactful. They've been propogating for years, kya ukhada? Pop % is still at 2%. I think some of the more irritating aspects (like calling Hindu gods false gods, any use of money etc.) needs to be clamped down, but even then the situation really is not so serious that it should become the centerpiece of debate. The BJP wants to make it centre piece because of political reasons. They want to bring anti- conversion llaw which will give them more political power. The price ?Natural attrition and gain buts unbearable strain on social strcture while securing them the power base.

And mind you, the Christian conversion issue really is the minor issue for them- their prime target has been muslims where, in reality, conversions have not been a problem despite them trying to project Love Jihad as a big phenomenon. Mujahid guy will bring Christian issue at centerpiece coz he's basically a moron.

What love you have for these Missionaries funded by foreign countries?

how does it affect you if their shops are closed?

Why do you not support action against these foreign spies. Just because you are Christian. Isn't that a wrong logic.

1) You know these Missionaries adopt shameful ways to convert people.
2) You know these Missionaries spread hate for Hindus/Hindusim. 80% of India is Hindus. So how is this peaceful?
3) You know these Missionaries are funded by foreign agencies.

I hope I have given you enough reasons now to oppose these Missionaries, who want to destabilize India. I hope its clear to you now that they are not to spread Christianity, but to spread hate.

Just because you are Christian, you should not turn a blind eye when you can clearly understand these missionaries are doing ugly work in India.

Now I hope you join us in banning these anti national shops. :P

Last edited:
Nah he is a good guy, he may have different political views but still we must respect them.

I was talking about Ghar Wapsi ... it's been happening for over a decade now if not more. Although I agree BJP wants to bring in the Anti conversion bill and this incident has brought it back on the center stage.

Let me also tell you this, a very very large group of hindus left Hinduism for legitimate reasons- large groups of Dalits led by Ambedkar converted to Budhism because of 1000s of years of discrimination - is BJP going to do Ghar Wapsi for them too? So we should have stopped them from converting with anti-conversion law? Keep them in Hinduism despite our apathy and discrimination? The 1st Dalit IAS officer, when he went out to visit they would do homas and shuddhikaran of the houses he styed- he resigned in disgust. We should force him to stay in a religion that has mistreated him? Togadia and Singhal have done nothing to eliminate the extreme injustices but are jumping in on 'anti-conversion' bandwagon like some saviors of hindus. Vatican hass the pope and Hinduism has Togadia. Nice way to enter the 21st century.

What love you have for these Missionaries funded by foreign countries?

how does it affect you if their shops are closed?

Why do you not support action against these foreign spies. Just because you are Christian. Isn't that a wrong logic.

Shooooo

Common give me a reply. How come you supporting Missionaries.

Also why are you opposing anti conversion law.

Isn't this what you want? To stop VHP from converting Christians to Hindus?

Missionaries:

1) Adopt shameful ways to convert Hindus.
2) Spread Hatred against Hindus.
3) Are Funded by Foreign Agencies to destabilize india.
4) Are a shame to the name of Jesus and Christianity.

So why shoudn't they be banned or their promoters imprisoned.

Problem with these guys is they always never respect are views
They think rightwingers are bunch of illiterate and overreligious fools they never bother to see our point-view.perhaps they don't know extent of intellectualism presence in our side we take them in any meaningful debate.This guy don't have any knowledge about how rightwing operate or work perhaps they live in their old ideology of Saffron bashing like they do in Emergency time.

Let me also tell you this, a very very large group of hindus left Hinduism for legitimate reasons- large groups of Dalits led by Ambedkar converted to Budhism because of 1000s of years of discrimination - is BJP going to do Ghar Wapsi for them too? So we should have stopped them from converting with anti-conversion law? Keep them in Hinduism despite our apathy and discrimination? The 1st Dalit IAS officer, when he went out to visit they would do homas and shuddhikaran of the houses he styed- he resigned in disgust. We should force him to stay in a religion that has mistreated him? Togadia and Singhal have done nothing to eliminate the extreme injustices but are jumping in on 'anti-conversion' bandwagon like some saviors of hindus. Vatican hass the pope and Hinduism has Togadia. Nice way to enter the 21st century.
Mostly people left because Hindus were too strict with their laws, The dos and don'ts is what turned away good amount of people. It would be better if Hindu right wing work to remove such prejudices from Hinduism itself but unfortunately it's a battle of ego, we will have to bear with it for a while.

Problem with these guys is they always never respect are views
They think rightwingers are bunch of illiterate and overreligious fools they never bother to see our point-view.perhaps they don't know extent of intellectualism presence in our side we take them in any meaningful debate.This guy don't have any knowledge about how rightwing operate or work perhaps they live in their old ideology of Saffron bashing like they do in Emergency time.
BJP fans here are in huge numbers, so they got mocked at in multiple times too. A little bit of leg pulling is fun if not taken to extremes. Sharing how I feel, might be right or wrong.

Mostly people left because Hindus were too strict with their laws, The dos and don'ts is what turned away good amount of people. It would be better if Hindu right wing work to remove such prejudices from Hinduism itself but unfortunately it's a battle of ego, we will have to bear with it for a while.

Bro GuyNextDoor2 is wrong in his logic.

Buddhists were not converted by some Missionary by giving MONEY/FREE MEDICAL/SCHOOL ADMISSIONS/Other FRADULENT MEANS.

So there is no comparison between people turning Buddhists and Frauds used by Missionaries for converting people.

@Guynextdoor2

I have no problem if people convert to Christianity on their own. Just ban these Missionaries. DEAL?

Yes they do RSS ngo's work in tribal areas for the sake of our lost people in Orissa, karela, North East .RSS chains of schools are second only to govt & centre school.there work natural disasters.Even gandhi was impressed by RSS work for low cast and there are no prejudicial structure of the Organisation.

Hinduism really has some crappy aspects to it. Unlike Islam though, for the last 200 years we have had great reformers like Raja Rammohun Roy who have helped change things, but let's make no mistakes, there is still a long distance to go. Trying to tell people it's all hale and hearty is not right, especially dalits in the rural heartland. Manual scavenging by them, especially in AP was not banned until recently. To our shame Indian Railways is the only organization in the world to formally employ people for manual scanvenging purposes- almost all of them are lower castes. Instead of attacking others, we should be better off addressing serious issues at our end. To be fair I think Christian conversions as a solution has never worked. Dailts who end up converting to Christianity become Dalit Christians and so on. I hope people realize that no matter what the promises the evangelicals make, on ground it don't change anything much.

Yes they do RSS ngo's work in tribal areas for the sake of our lost people in Orissa, karela, North East .RSS chains of schools are second only to govt & centre school.there work natural disaster.even gandhi was impressed by RSS work for low cast and there are no prejudicial structure of the Organisation.
RSS does and I know that, but I was talking about other saints and gurus. Why should it only be left to RSS? plus this problem is more of social problem then religious one.

Hinduism really has some crappy aspects to it. Unlike Islam though, for the last 200 years we have had great reformers like Raja Rammohun Roy who have helped change things, but let's make no mistakes, there is still a long distance to go. Trying to tell people it's all hale and hearty is not right, especially dalits in the rural heartland. Manual scavenging by them, especially in AP was not banned until recently. To our shame Indian Railways is the only organization in the world to formally employ people for manual scanvenging purposes- almost all of them are lower castes. Instead of attacking others, we should be better off addressing serious issues at our end. To be fair I think Christian conversions as a solution has never worked. Dailts who end up converting to Christianity become Dalit Christians and so on. I hope people realize that no matter what the promises the evangelicals make, on ground it don't change anything much.

To think Christianity is better then Hinduism itself is a mistake. All religions are equal remember. All have weaknesses and strengths.

All the more reasons to kick these Missionaries out of India.

You must be joking to think these British/US people care about the life of tribals of Indians. LOL LOL :D :D :D :D

The only motive these organisations have is to destabilise India and they get tons of money for that from abroad.

Back
Top Bottom