What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

I am happy atleast Hindus are now gathering balls to speak I know they are rants but after along time I feel that Hindus are Majority.Upa made us like we are in moniorty. Yogi is counter force against azam khan & mulayam :D:D:D:D although sometimes he goes touch high
Wait till MIM steps in UP elections. That would be a fight to see .. mera secularism tere secularism se zaada Green kyon !!

Why should I need to worry? Ghar Wapsi is for everyone, not just one particular religion *ahem* *ahem* Christian issue is being raised here because certain vested groups will make a hue n cry about it in Western media. There's a larger game in play here than just head counts under different Gods.
Yea but when Christians get converted it's reported.

Islam has genuine converts. The same can't be said for Christianity.

In south from what I have heard they money in lakhs. This guy might be getting US dollars in millions at least.

Listen to this Gem of a sermon. If Hindus stop Muslim hatred and start focusing on the real threat then your religion might survive this century.

This guy is an ASSLHOLE.

It is clear he is a good actor but at same time a crooked person. He is a shameful person who is making fun of burning dead people on pyre in Hinduism.

He is a sick bastard to use such examples to promote his mission against Hindus. He and his Missionary organisation need to be kicked out of India.

Nope, dalits are not hindus to begin with. Aryans didn't convert dalits to hinduism.
Don't give me aryan shit which were proven wrong genetically.are PM is also dalit fir example

Thik bhai! Lekin agar tum samjhte ho ki Muslims Christian ke tactics use karte ho convert karne ke lee toh tumhe kich pata hi nahi.
We don't care what tactics are used but I am saying we converting from both groups and numbers are picking up

This guy is an ASSLHOLE.

It is clear he is a good actor but at same time a crooked person. He is a shameful person who is making fun of burning dead people on pyre in Hinduism.

He is a sick bastard to use such examples to promote his mission against Hindus. He and his Missionary organisation need to be kicked out of India.
They go in your temples and insult you and your beleifs. Can they do this in a Muslim country or an atheist country like China?

Look up all threads on defence.pk. Muslims are said to be anti-nationals and traitors. Christian are said to be the most ideal religious community. Look what how are they behaving despite being treated like VIPs.

Question is will Hindus realize their mistake or finally the west succeed in detorying Hinduism which they couldn't while they were ruling India.

We don't care what tactics are used but I am saying we converting from both groups and numbers are picking up
If you think, you can match the Christians in this game. You are deeply mistaken. They converted hundreds yesterday. Christians convert lakh in a day all over India. Just look up facebook/twitter accounts of these missionaries.

If you think, you can match the Christians in this game. You are deeply mistaken. They converted hundreds yesterday. Christians convert lakh in a day all over India. Just look up facebook/twitter accounts of these missionaries.
Well Hindus are new at this they will need time of learn the ropes of the game, They will bring back those who strayed away from the Dharmic path

bhai sabko apni dhoti mein lamba lagta hai !!!

Well, mujahidind is right on one account. Muslims do not indulge in shenanigans to the level of what evangelists indulge in. Muslim believe in outbreeding everyone else rather than converting.

And frankly, if Hindus and Muslims pull the ugly missionary trick on each other then " Talwarein khich Jayengi". There would be riots if Hindus or Muslims play tricks used by evangelists.

An example of missionary douchebaggery.

Korean Christians Stir Controversy By Holding Service At Sacred Buddhist Site

An equivalent of this would be Hare Krishna mission singing bhajans in middle of Jama Masjid during friday prayer. You could imagine what would become of those desperadoes.

They go in your temples and insult you and your beleifs. Can they do this in a Muslim country or an atheist country like China?

Look up all threads on defence.pk. Muslims are said to be anti-nationals and traitors. Christian are said to be the most ideal religious community. Look what how are they behaving despite being treated like VIPs.

Question is will Hindus realize their mistake or finally the west succeed in detorying Hinduism which they couldn't while they were ruling India.

I differ from your opinion here.

I have nothing against Christians of India. My only problem in against foreign Missionaries. Yes obviously there are some Indians also involved who get lot of money from these Missionaries. But that don't represent all Christians of India.

But yes the Missionaries are spreading the evil/extremist form of Christianity. Its the same thing as done by Saudi/Qatar in name of Islam in South Asia. The Missionaries are not only doing immoral business of converting people by giving money/free medical treatments/school admissions but also promoting hatred for Hindus/Hindu Gods. These missionaries cannot shame Jesus/Christianity more then this.

I ask anyone who is a Indian Christian who can state or tell me if this is what Christianity teaches? If not, then these Missionaries are bringin only shame to Christianity and same time engaging in anti national activities in India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom