What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

I am talking about the growing general sentiments here.. Do you really think we christians born and bought up here think that Italy is our mother country and they will welcome us with open hand? Anyway, I guess danger007 is correct..its time to bid farewell to this forum..let the hatred flourish and turn this country into what they wanted..
No, Italy is not your motherland and that's what i said that you will be thrown back to India if any of you left India for italy. Your nationality is Indian and I have no problem with christians or christianity neither i want to convert any christian. I hardly even know any christian and i have no feeling of insecurity from you guys.

kyun chaddi aur panty pe jaa raha hai yaar... mai aa gaya to, tu fir thread chor dega...

okay tell my why u people are opposing anti conversion law..
ASIA/INDIA - Christians: no to the new anti-conversion law in Madhya Pradesh

Its because the chances of misusing thst law is high..Anyone can file a complaint against charity drive organised by religious organisations as conversion spree..we have initiated functions like free medical check ups and other charities which were beneficial for people from all religions..its easy to find fake witnesses.

Criticising the crusade, Father Dominic told Zee News that the VHP is forcefully converting people.

“I don't accept that anyone who has been a Christian will convert to other religion by personal choice. VHP is forcing people and luring them to convert their religion. I've got information that in Bihar people were threatened with dire consequences if they do not convert. These people were told that they will be ostracized if they would refuse to accept Hinduism,” he said

So they think Hinduism is an inferior religion to Christianity. And if a Christian converts to Hinduism, it probably must be a forced conversion.

Yet Christians are the ideal community. While Muslims are not worthy to be trusted.

Hinduwadis you always harass innocent Muslims. Can you grow a pair and confront the crusaders?

Its because the chances of misusing thst law is high..Anyone can file a complaint against charity drive organised by religious organisations as conversion spree..we have initiated functions like free medical check ups and other charities which were beneficial for people from all religions..its easy to find fake witnesses.

Chances of misusing any law is pretty high....or you don't have enough trust on indian system?

I am talking about the growing general sentiments here.. Do you really think we christians born and bought up here think that Italy is our mother country and they will welcome us with open hand? Anyway, I guess danger007 is correct..its time to bid farewell to this forum..let the hatred flourish and turn this country into what they wanted..

No one is against you.

If anyone loves Christianity and adopts it, I have no problem.

But what the **** these Missionaries are doing in name of Christ is pure depravity and wicked. They are not spreading Christianity but engaging in anti national activites by trying to change demographics of India.

These organisation are a shame on the name of Christ. Giving people money to adopt Christanity, asking people to convert for admission to schools, bad mouthing Hidu gods, performing fake Magic tricks to show how Christanity God is better then Hindus Gods, Telling how Hindus are evil, Making 8-10 year old Childern convert by giving toys/books/chocolates on Diwali/new Year (how sadistic and depraved)

Do you think this is what Christ told you to do? Do you think, this is what Christanity teaches??

Brother these organisation are doing the most shameful and anti national acts in name of Christianity.

If you know any of these Missionaries just ask them why are they spending billion in India on converting people? and biggest of them where is the money coming from? Who is funding their anti national activities?

I know those ones. You say the treatment is free. Then after the treatment gets over you give them choices either pay up or convert. Since the duped poor can't pay, we all know whats happens.

No wonder @danger007 and you are most upset. Since you know your begging bowl will never be filled if this law is passed.

After Gujarat, Christians converted in Kerala; state govt orders probe - Firstpost

So millions of Hindus converted to Christianity. There never was probe in all these years. If few hundreds convert to Hinduism, it's persecution of Christians. We need to probe and make it headlines.

Shows how much influence and power these guys who serve their western masters have.

It's not Christians saying No.

It's the foreign funded ANTI NATIONAL Missionaries who want to destabilize India who are against this law.

But this is India, and not their country. **** them and apply this law in every state.

Throw every Anti National Missionary out of India. These are not here for promoting Christ or Christianity. **** do you think these British/US/White people love us South Asians? To hell, they kept you under slavery for 100s of years, and stupid Sikularists think these Christian Missionaries are here to promote development of India.

Only an extremely stupid country would allow these ANTI NATIONAL FOREIGN FUNDED Missionaries such open working.
Before Indian Sikularists allow these spy agencies to destroy India, I hope we do the right thing and kick their *** and throw them out of India.

Offcourse I am not against Indian Christains. But alas they cannot oppose these Missionaries, as they are using the name of Christ.
lol... if you are able to stop these missionaries then from where all the money will come for relif work, hospitals etc.. which they provide for alluring.. their business will take a nose dive... Christians and missionaries are not very different, Christians are end and missionaries are means..

Chances of misusing any law is pretty high....or you don't have enough trust on indian system?

Actually no.. People with money and influvence can get away with anything..

I know those ones. You say the treatment is free. Then after the treatment gets over you give them choices either pay up or convert. Since the duped poor can't pay, we all know whats happens.

No wonder @danger007 and you are most upset. Since you know your begging bowl will never be filled if this law is passed.

After Gujarat, Christians converted in Kerala; state govt orders probe - Firstpost

So millions of Hindus converted to Christianity. There never was probe in all these years. If few hundreds convert to Hinduism, it's persecution of Christians. We need to probe and make it headlines.

Shows how much influence and power these guys who serve their western masters have.

You and @demigod are not worth my response..both are two sides of the same coin..

Actually no.. People with money and influvence can get away with anything..

Christian missionaries have been getting away for so long now using money. Anti-conversion law will put stop to this.

Possible misuse is not an argument for not passing a law.

If there is possible misuse take adequate steps to prevent it.

While we are at it why don't we ban driving since somebody may cross the red light...

By the way, conversion via treatment is already happening in places like CMC Ludhiana for years now.People who convert get their medical expenses written off.
No wonder Congress has never lost a general election from Ludhiana since independence.
No wonder Ludhiana is an undeveloped shithole.

thats a very weak argument... every law is double edged... but atleast it will stop conversion and will help in improving solidarity again... this country has already suffered a lot and these missionaries are making situation worst... diving this nation...
can't you people see this simple thing...

lol... if you are able to stop these missionaries then from where all the money will come for relif work, hospitals etc.. which they provide for alluring.. their business will take a nose dive... Christians and missionaries are not very different, Christians are end and missionaries are means..

I have nothing against Christians of India.

But I know for them it is a emotional issue. The Missionaries are promoting their anti national agenda by using the name of Christ.

But Indians needs to get their act straight, and kick these organisation out of India.

ANY FORM OF INDUCED CONVERSION SHOULD BE BANNED. ONLY IF AN INDIVIDUAL REALISES ON HIS/HER OWN TO CHANGE THE RELIGION IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED.

Bring anti conversion law in every state and then IMPRISION all these foreign funded spies working for these Missionaries. The govt. should also make it illegal to use foreign funds for conversions.'

You and @demigod are not worth my response..both are two sides of the same coin..
Go try this line on some dumb Hindu. We Muslims know you Christians better than anyone else. You know if this law is passed your shop will close down.

There is a reason why US and the west doesn't try this shit in Islamic countries even though they are the best allies.

Christian missionaries have been getting away for so long now using money. Anti-conversion law will put stop to this.

Its the poor people who are going to suffer..

I have nothing against Christians of India.

But I know for them it is a emotional issue. The Missionaries are promoting their anti national agenda by using the name of Christ.

But Indians needs to get their act straight, and kick these organisation out of India.

ANY FORM OF INDUCED CONVERSION SHOULD BE BANNED. ONLY IF AN INDIVIDUAL REALISES ON HIS/HER OWN TO CHANGE THE RELIGION IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED.

Bring anti conversion law in every state and then IMPRISION all these foreign funded spies working for these Missionaries. The govt. should also make it illegal to use foreign funds for conversions.'
i know, if i would hv been in place of seiko, danger007 , soul speak.. my reaction would been hv same...
but then again... i jst can't turn blind eye to what is happening to otheres.. in name of treatments and money and forgiveness of sin..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom