What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

India is a Hindu majority nation.

The Hindus need to be proud of it. We do not need to be feel embarrassed to protect Hindus conversions to Christians/Muslims or any other religion.

Actually no one should be allowed to convert religion freely. I strongly support anti conversion law.

These christian missionaries want to cause a civil war in India.

They care neither for Christianity not Hinduism not Muslims. All they care for is to divide people of India.

Obviously they will use the Jesus card to turn people against Hindus. That will cause a civil war. Than these missionaries would stop their aid and conversions.

These Missionaries are following the DIVIDE AND RULE VERSION 2.0, that was followed by British in Indian Subcontinent.

Govt. should check the money coming into India. Any money coming into India should only be allowed to go to Social Work/Infrastructure/Industry Development.

Govt. should make it illegal to bring outside money to fund any religious activity, like building Madrassas, Churches, Missionary Activities, Funding Churches, Mosques, Temples (hindu temples also).

Funding for Mosques, Churches, Temples, Missionary Activities, etc should only be allowed to come from Indians.

These Missionaries only purpose is to destabilize India. They love neither the Tribals, they love neither Indian Christians or Indian Hindus, they have no love for South Asian people. They are spreading their fake smiles and money just to disturb the demographics of India and destabilize it and ruin the lifes of Indian people. They don't care for any Indian - be Christans or Hindus.

I don't know why a 80% majority Hindu nation has to tolerate these missionaries at all??? Why can't we kick their *** and make it illegal

1) to convert people by giving incentives
2) Use foreign funds to fund Churches, Missionary activites.
3) 100% ban on foreign funding for religions purposes

If you want to invest money in India, invest in infrasturcture/equity markets/ debt markets. Why the hell would anyone send money from abroad to build churches/or fund hotel bills of these missionaries in India. Obviously anyone can see that these Missionaries are engaging in anti national activities and are funded by foreign entities who want to destabilise India. Are Indians so stupid and weak that they are alllowing foreign agencies to openly destabilize India. **** sikularism and congress.

Last edited:
What offensive did you find in it?
I don't think italy will grant you their citizenship and please don't get too much sentimental.
well who is sentimental. . i am careless what ever you do... that's my personal issue none of your concern. . you might be new member. .. lots of people tagged hardcore Indian. .. well i thought to left forum... when i argued with webmaster. .. but I stayed because of few members whom i thought friends. .. now i guess not needed when i find religious stuff... that too from those members whom i supported all these years... well yeah am unhappy because those rogues who threatened me... and am unhappy because attack on hyd carols.. that's not a full reason for my decision to leave... i never debated this type of religious stuff...

kyun jab Sach samne aaya to jalii.. lol..
moral policing is required to people who are immoral... so i am here...:lol:

Ha teri chaddi dukhan me se aane wala sab bakwas sach he..

seiko these are hardcore Hindus. they are more interested to blame Christians just because they don't respond like muslims.. One side these RSS etc are openly stating that they will bring 100% Hinduism into this country.. in other words they want to convert Christian by any means. ... it's waste of time to argue with them... that mujaihind is purely creating fight between Christian members and others. . no matter what you argue. . they will not show you proof about missionaries forceful conversion of Hindus nor they will accept that harassment on minority. ..

i told these members. .. my self received threats from innocent people. .. that is small issue for them... Hindus can threaten you with knife... warn you that they will not hesitate to kill your family... you know we are minorities with less or no voice..... no one can argue on behalf of us.. otherwise they will stamp you as sickulars...

You are generalizing about Hindus as hard core community & overreacting on the ongoing conversion controversy buddy...
Why don't you go n convince these new converted to Hinduism to lodge a police complaint as per law ..... None here is against you ppl buddy I myself recruited few days back Christian fellow from Mumbai over Hindu in my team.... You know what he asked me today in first official introduction that he needs off on 25dec though our work does not permit us which he is also aware of despite this I myself will be taking care of his work on that day n nite ....
For us any law abiding Christian is real Indian than extremist or fanatic Hindu ....
Sanity prevails....

India is a Hindu majority nation.

The Hindus need to be proud of it. We do not need to be feel embarrassed to protect Hindus conversions to Christians/Muslims or any other religion.

Actually no one should be allowed to convert religion freely. I strongly support anti conversion law.

These christian missionaries want to cause a civil war in India.

They care neither for Christianity not Hinduism not Muslims. All they care for is to divide people of India.

Obviously they will use the Jesus card to turn people against Hindus. That will cause a civil war. Than these missionaries would stop their aid and conversions.

These Missionaries are following the DIVIDE AND RULE VERSION 2.0, that was followed by British in Indian Subcontinent.

Govt. should check the money coming into India. Any money coming into India should only be allowed to go to Social Work/Infrastructure/Industry Development.

Govt. should make it illegal to bring outside money to fund any religious activity, like building Madrassas, Churches, Missionary Activities, Funding Churches, Mosques, Temples (hindu temples also).

Funding for Mosques, Churches, Temples, Missionary Activities, etc should only be allowed to come from Indians.

These Missionaries only purpose is to destabilize India. They love neither the Tribals, they love neither Indian Christians or Indian Hindus, they have no love for South Asian people. They are spreading their fake smiles and money just to disturb the demographics of India and destabilize it and ruin the lifes of Indian people. They don't care for any Indian - be Christans or Hindus.
ASIA/INDIA - Christians: no to the new anti-conversion law in Madhya Pradesh

lol... why Christians are opposing anti conversion law..:lol:

well who is sentimental. . i am careless what ever you do... that's my personal issue none of your concern. . you might be new member. .. lots of people tagged hardcore Indian. .. well i thought to left forum... when i argued with webmaster. .. but I stayed because of few members whom i thought friends. .. now i guess not needed when i find religious stuff... that too from those members whom i supported all these years... well yeah am unhappy because those rogues who threatened me... and am unhappy because attack on hyd carols.. that's not a full reason for my decision to leave... i never debated this type of religious stuff...
Dude, you can do whatever you want, i have no problem with it my question was clear what offensive did you find in my comment?

calm down mate,,,,,saw tht other thread of urs,,dont take forums seriously,,,,everybody needs to be just a weettle bit less sensitive about religion..this is all dirty desi politics,,nothng more.
lately hindutvas going crazy,,,if they want law regarding conversion,,,how does this drama help???
BJP is in power with majority,,just sort it out wud thm.this is ridiculous,,,we already have enuff problems.
i don't like this false accusations. .. there might bd few idiots. .. but these type of arguments are ridiculous. .. target one idiot or one missionary who are doing forceful conversion. . i will support. .

these are blackmailing. .. i sent 4 lacs after kashmir and vizag tragedies. .. which we are spared for church construction. .. we felt it is our responsibility to help our people. .. but what is this nonsense. ..

Dude, you can do whatever you want, i have no problem with it my question was clear what offensive did you find in my comment?

why did you bring italy... is it necessary? ??did i told you about italy??

Where did i call him traitor? :what:

I am talking about the growing general sentiments here.. Do you really think we christians born and bought up here think that Italy is our mother country and they will welcome us with open hand? Anyway, I guess danger007 is correct..its time to bid farewell to this forum..let the hatred flourish and turn this country into what they wanted..

It's not Christians saying No.

It's the foreign funded ANTI NATIONAL Missionaries who want to destabilize India who are against this law.

But this is India, and not their country. **** them and apply this law in every state.

Throw every Anti National Missionary out of India. These are not here for promoting Christ or Christianity. **** do you think these British/US/White people love us South Asians? To hell, they kept you under slavery for 100s of years, and stupid Sikularists think these Christian Missionaries are here to promote development of India.

Only an extremely stupid country would allow these ANTI NATIONAL FOREIGN FUNDED Missionaries such open working.
Before Indian Sikularists allow these spy agencies to destroy India, I hope we do the right thing and kick their *** and throw them out of India.

Offcourse I am not against Indian Christains. But alas they cannot oppose these Missionaries, as they are using the name of Christ.

why did you bring italy... is it necessary? ??did i told you about italy??
Dude, go through this thread again and check who brought italy and whom i replied to and what i replied. You are overreacting too much.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom